One Life Stand

By uunreal

"You're like a puzzle, I have all the pieces it's just a matter of putting them all together." "And have you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Epilogue
The Bachelorette
Woah

Chapter Twenty Five

15.9K 487 445
By uunreal

The next day Camila was woken up by a light kiss on her forehead. Lauren had woken her up to make it clear that she was no longer mad or upset. Lauren proposed a late breakfast and a walk downtown to which Camila was quick to get out of bed and get ready.

Lauren had a lot of trouble identifying her feelings last night but waking up, she felt refreshed. Camila didn't mean harm and maybe she was right, maybe Lauren was being too fragile.

Lauren was now dressed, leaning against the wall next to Camila's door, waiting for her girlfriend. When Camila opened the door and walked out, she didn't expect Lauren to grab her by the waist and pin her against the wall Lauren had been against moments ago.

Lauren simultaneous attacked Camila's lips and hooked a finger through her belt buckle, pulling her closer. Lauren's other hand found Camila's backside and squeezed upwards. Camila was the first one to separate their lips.

"Not that I'm not all hot and bothered right now, but what was that for?" Camila asked. Her breathing shallow.

"I just remembered I have the hottest girlfriend in the world." Lauren's gaze fixed on Camila's lips. Camila didn't have a chance to answer before Lauren close the, already small, gap between them. Camila wasn't sure if Lauren's lips or body was against her first but she wasn't complaining.

Lauren's fingers raked at the skin on Camila's back as they explored each other's mouth. Camila's hands were tangled in Lauren's hair. She quickly became frustrated when she realized they couldn't get closer. Camila removed one of her hands and reached behind her. She grabbed at Lauren's wrist and pushed it down to her ass. Lauren immediately got the message and slipped both hands into the back pockets of Camila's jeans.

"Glad I'm not wearing leggings, huh?" Camila asked, maneuvering Lauren's head to her neck.

"No, kinda pissed you're wearing anything at all, actually." Lauren sucked harshly on her neck. Camila thrust into Lauren, looking for some friction then Camila let out a moan and Lauren readdressed her. "What about the walk and breakfast?"

"It'll be a walk and brunch," Camila reassured. Camila couldn't help but squeal as Lauren tugged on her jeans and lowered herself onto her knees.

"When do the girls get back?" Lauren asked, pulling down Camila's zipper.

"Doesn't matter," Camila insisted, tangling her hands in Lauren's hair. Lauren chuckled.

"It does, I want to know if we should go to my room of if I should take you right here." Lauren pulled her girlfriend's jeans down to her mid thighs.

"Here," Camila swallowed as Lauren got closer. "Right here."

Without missing a beat, Lauren attached her lips to Camila's underwear-clad centre. Camila subconsciously rolled her hips towards Lauren, which Lauren was having nothing of. She pulled Camila's lacy underwear down, snaked an arm between Camila's legs and lifted Camila's right leg. She brought it over her shoulder and glanced at Camila who had her lip between her teeth. Lust filled her eyes. Lauren's hands found Camila's backside and she flattened her tongue over Camila's centre.

"Oh my god," Camila cried out.

Lauren, motivated by how verbal Camila was being, swiftly slipped her tongue into Camila.

"Fuck! Yes, Lauren, fuck," Camila panted. "Just like that."

Lauren harshly squeezed Camila ass. Camila pushed Lauren's head more into her and the random, desperate thrusts on Camila's part began. Camila's head fell back against the wall.

"Ugh, Lo, you fuck me so well." Camila shivered as she felt her orgasm approaching. Lauren noticed Camila's legs closing in and removed on of her hands from Camila's bum to spread them again. Then, she replaced her tongue with her fingers.

"It's so fucking hot watching you from down here, baby" Lauren husked. "Squirming every time I move my hands." Lauren attached her lips to Camila's clit and sucked.

"Oh my," Camila's voice trailed off, the new sensation hitting her. "Holy shit," Camila moaned. Lauren spread her fingers inside Camila and began fast licks to her centre. Lauren couldn't help the grin that appeared on her lips as she witnessed Camila hit her high.

Lauren felt Camila's walls clench as wetness spread on her hand. Camila's eyes were shut tight and her grip on Lauren's hair tightened quickly before letting go altogether. She leaned her back and head against the wall while her legs were still being supported by her girlfriend.

Lauren proceeded to clean Camila up, slowly and gently, knowing full well how sensitive her girlfriend was at the moment.

"That was," Camila paused, trying to find her words and her breath.

"So hot," Lauren answered for her. "So how about brunch?" Camila chuckled and nodded before reaching down for her clothing which pooled at her ankles. Lauren stopped her and reached down instead.

Still on her knees, Lauren placed small kisses along Camila's thighs as she pulled her lacy underwear up. Lauren kissed along the waistband before reaching for her jeans. She pulled them up and then stood up. Lauren gave Camila a light kiss and then pressed their foreheads together as she looked down. She struggled with the zipper a little at first, making Camila laugh.

"Need some help?" Camila teased. Lauren successfully pulled the zipper up and buttoned her pants but didn't move away, she just lifted her head.

"You're such a shit, you know that?" Lauren poked at Camila's stomach, making her squirm. Camila's hands grabbed onto her girlfriend's wrists.

"I'm sure you've mentioned it a few times," Camila stuck her tongue out. Her arms wrapped around Lauren's waist and she connected their foreheads once more. "I love you so much, Lo."

"I love you too, baby." Lauren smiled. "You look extra stunning today, by the way."

"You already got in my pants, you don't need to keep trying," Camila joked.

"Funny," Lauren rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm serious, though."

"Well thank you, you're kinda cute today, too." Lauren laughed.

"Come on, I'm hungry." Lauren extended her hand for Camila to take, which she did.

"You just ate, though."

"You're hilarious," Lauren said, sarcastically.

"Shut up and laugh at my jokes, Jauregui." She commanded.

They made their way outside holding hands but as soon as they stepped onto the main street, Lauren let go of Camila's hand and put her own in her pocket. Camila didn't much of it, it was a little cold outside.

Once they got to an intersection, Camila leaned her head on Lauren's shoulder and noticed that Lauren didn't reciprocate in any way.

"You okay?" Camila asked, looking up at Lauren.

"Yep," She answered, dryly. In reality, Lauren felt like she was in a movie. She really noticed how many people were walking around and everyone that even remotely looked her way. She was paranoid. Camila kept her gaze on Lauren and a few moments passed before she spoke up again. "Can you just," Lauren stopped.

"Can I what?" Camila asked.

"I don't know, just some space?" Lauren's voice wasn't harsh or malicious but that didn't change what she was asking. "There's a lot of people around."

Camila did take a step back, looking at Lauren blankly.

"The light's green," Lauren pointed to the traffic light. Camila scoffed and started walking back to the apartment. "Camila!" Lauren called out. "Camila, where are you going?"

"Are you kidding me, Lauren? I'm going home."Camila began walking.

"Why?"

"Why? Because you can't be seen with me in public, which is stupid, but you have no problem fucking me behind closed doors!" Camila exhaled, trying to calm herself down.

"Just be my friend instead of my girlfriend all the time!" Lauren didn't realize what came out of her mouth until after she said it.

"Next time, make sure to say it before you get in my pants so I don't feel so fucking gross!" Camila turned around and threw her hands up. "Doesn't this feel like a conversation we've had before?"

-Flashback-

"Laur, what are we?"

"Are we dating? Are we fucking? Are we best friends? Are we something?" Lauren laughed at her own joke but Camila wasn't too amused. It was almost a month since they had kissed in this very car and agreed to play it by ear but Camila was growing impatient. She didn't know what to tell people and she had mentioned it to Lauren many times but Lauren would just say 'it's no one's business' and Camila agreed it wasn't but it was a good enough reason to ask Lauren without straight up asking. Camila could and would probably wait forever for Lauren but she didn't want to.

"I'm serious, three weeks is almost a month and a month is a long time in a relationship if that's what this is," Camila said, hoping Lauren didn't catch the last part. They were now at their door and Lauren turned to Camila.

"Obviously, it's a relationship but why do we need to make things official?"

"Because it means something, I want us to mean something..." Camila's voice trailed off. It wasn't so much about the label, it was more what it entailed that meant something to her. She didn't expect things to change once they made it official but she would finally be able to stop referring to Lauren as her sort-of-girlfriend.

"What happened to playing it by ear?" Lauren questioned, a little bit defensive now. She didn't want to have this talk, as much as she liked what they had, committing made it real and Lauren wasn't ready for real. Real was what she wanted but that didn't mean it didn't scare her.

"I was under the impression that we would stop 'playing it by ear' " Camila added hand quotes "when we realized there was a possibility of us actually working"

"It's early, Camila, we don't know if.." Lauren stopped herself because she knew those seven words dug a hole for her about six feet deep and she wasn't going to see how much further in the ground she could get.

"Oh excuse me, Lauren, I thought going on dates, kissing, hooking up in your car were all signs of something that was working! We haven't slept alone in three weeks, that made all of this pretty real to me!" Camila groaned in frustration. She reached over to the door, pushed it open, and stomped inside.

"Camila, come on, you know how into this I am!" Lauren called, basically running after her. Upon hearing the two girls, Normani, Dinah, and Ally's heads turned from the couch.

"Obviously not enough to show any signs of commitment! Just let me know before I take my clothes off next time." Camila stormed off.

-End of Flashback-

~~~~~

Camila was right, the conversation was oddly familiar, and so was Camila walking off. She figured that chasing after Camila was probably pointless, especially after the scene they just caused. She needed a walk around the block before she could address what just happened; and maybe some brunch, too.

Ally, Dinah, Normani, and Camila all sat around the table, waiting for Lauren to come so they could eat. The pizza boxes and various drinks were all spread out.

Lauren came out from her room and took her seat next to Camila.

"You sure you wanna sit there, Lauren? I mean, where all our friends can see?" Camila said, dramatically.

"They're fighting?" Dinah asked. The question was directed towards her two friends.

"Oh get over yourself, Camila," Lauren rolled her eyes reaching for a slice of pizza.

"Thank God you weren't here when the pizza guy arrived, wouldn't want him getting any crazy ideas."

"I didn't know they were fighting! Did you know they were fighting?" Ally asked.

"It's always at the dinner table," Dinah pointed out.

"You're such an asshole, I was uncomfortable!" Lauren turned around to face Camila.

"Oh, you were uncomfortable? Let me turn around then." Camila turned in her seat, her back now to Lauren.

"Oh my God, it's petty argument after pretty argument with these two," Normani said. "Alright, Dinah, you take Camila. Ally help me with Lauren." Normani got up from her seat and her friends followed. Camila and Lauren completely oblivious to what was going on.

"Lauren, come with us," Ally said.

"Anything to get away from the drama queen over here." Lauren got up and pushed her chair in.

"Lauren, I swear I'll punch you out." Camila barked and Lauren laughed.

"Okay, on that note," Normani pulled Lauren out of the room. They were met with Lauren's door and ally practically pushed her in before locking the door from the outside. The apartment itself was pretty old so the keyholes worked both ways.

"What the fuck?" Lauren spoke at the door. Normani and Ally were back in the kitchen before Lauren could protest again.

"Where's Lauren?" Camila asked.

"The bathroom" Normani lied. "She'll be back soon, though. How about you and Dinah go talk in the room?"

"Yeah, okay, whatever," Camila said, indifferently. She got up and they all followed. They reached Lauren's door and Ally pulled out the key. "Wait, why is it locked?"

"Have fun, Mila." Normani pushed her into the room and the click of the lock sounded immediately after.

"They pushed me in here," Camila told Lauren, who was sitting on the floor.

"I know, me too," Lauren said, not looking at Camila.

"You're really pissing me off, you know that?" Camila asked, leaning against the door.

"Oh my god, it's not about you!"

"But it's about you?" Camila bud in.

"You're frustrating, Camila," Lauren said, getting up and running a hand through her hair.

"Woah, careful Lauren, you wouldn't want to get too close. Our friends might see us standing together through the keyhole." Camila laughed at her own joke in a menacing tone, raising her voice.

"Oh, fuck you!" Lauren yelled back, turning around. She was quickly moved around again, Camila kissed her forcefully and backed her up against the wall. Lauren pulled away. "This is a horrible idea, Camila." Her voice full of warning but she quickly tilted her head the second Camila attached her lips to Lauren's neck.

"Then tell me to stop," Camila husked. "You know," Camila hooked a finger in the waistband of Lauren's sweatpants. "I've never told you this but you in sweatpants drives me absolutely crazy,"

"Fuck," Lauren's eyes closed as Camila started kissing lower down the 'V' of her t-shirt.

"They're always resting on your hips so whenever you walk away, I can see a little bit of the lace you're wearing underneath," Camila tugged at Lauren's sweatpants. "And you know I love lace." Camila cupped Lauren's centre, causing her to moan out.

"You're getting right to it, huh?" Lauren asked, eyes still closed.

"Now you want me to slow down?" Camila asked, nibbling at Lauren's pulse point.

"No," Lauren's voice was weak and Camila snuck her leg in between Lauren's.

"I think the problem isn't the people that are talking, I think the problem is you." Before Lauren could get offended or defensive, Camila cut in. "I think I need to take back what is mine so you remember you're mine." Camila husked.

In all honesty, Camila had absolutely no idea what she was doing but from the heavy panting coming from Lauren, it seemed like she was doing something right.

"Camila, take this off." Lauren pulled at her shirt and Camila obliged. She pulled her shirt over her head and then attached their lips. Following that, Camila's hand slipped into Lauren's underwear, her fingers teasing Lauren's folds. A high pitch groan of protest came from Lauren as Camila removed her hand.

"Tell me what you want, Lo," Camila's warm breath tickled her neck. Lauren didn't answer, instead, she pulled Camila in. Forgetting about the build up, Camila's tongue teased Lauren's bottom lip and Lauren granted her entrance. Lauren's arms went around Camila's neck and Camila's hands found Lauren's backside, pushing the two bodies closer together.

After a little while, Camila became tired of the boundaries that were there. She pushed Lauren's sweatpants down to her ankles, which Lauren kicked off, only breaking their kiss to get Lauren's shirt over her head.

Then, Camila stumbled back off the wall and moved the two of them to the bed where Lauren plopped down. She laid on her back and Camila had to take a moment before continuing.

Back in the early weeks of their friendship, Camila was a little bit jealous of how full Lauren was. Her breasts were much bigger than Camila's, her bum was perfect, and her thighs, Camila adored Lauren's thighs.

Camila often found herself staring at Lauren's legs in her school skirt, especially when Lauren would playfully sit on her at lunch or when they would hang out with friends, as friends. It used to be a little slice of heaven for high school Camila; especially at the peak of her crush on Lauren. Now, it was safe to say that she much preferred Lauren's thighs on either side of her head than on her lap.

"You're so beautiful, Lauren," Camila spoke up. "I can't wait to see you under me, squirming and begging for more. Lauren felt a gush of wetness leave her. Lauren watched as Camila made her way to the other side of the room, removing her clothing in the process. The first to go was her leggings, then her bra, and, finally, her underwear. She reached Lauren's dresser and bent over to reach the bottom drawer, giving Lauren quite the show.

"You're a fucking tease," Lauren said, now aching for Camila's touch. Camila turned around, the toy the had bought quite some time ago in her left hand.

"Then it's good you won't have to wait any longer." Camila made her way back to the bed. She took her time taking Lauren's bra and underwear off, making sure to run her hands over all her favourite spots and run her tongue over Lauren's favourites.

Camila grabbed the toy and inserted her end. She closed her eyes in pleasure momentarily. Camila went back to Lauren's neck. Lauren exhaled when the shaft pressed up against her centre. Camila noticed and began slowly grinding her hips.

"Baby, you're gonna make me come before you even do anything." Lauren warned Camila, her ankles locking behind her girlfriend's back. Camila shut her up by kissing her. Camila's hand went to Lauren's thigh, running up and down. "Please Camila," Lauren pulled away so they could see each other.

Camila felt herself getting hot as she saw how dark Lauren's eyes became. It was more than a turn on to know she had this effect on her girlfriend.

"Be careful, please," Lauren asked of her.

"Always," Camila kissed Lauren quickly and caressed her cheek with the pad of her thumb before straightening herself back up.

Camila lined 'herself' up with Lauren's entrance. She looked at Lauren quickly and gave her a wink, causing Lauren to giggle. With that, Camila placed a hand on the bed next to Lauren's head to lean on and slowly entered Lauren.

Lauren's mouth formed an 'O' and no sound came out. Camila, worried she had hurt Lauren, froze, careful not to make any movements to further inflict pain on her girlfriend. Lauren's arm snaked around Camila's neck and rested there. Lauren opened her eyes.

"Fucking move," Lauren commanded and Camila wasn't sure if she should laugh or be incredibly turned on. She decided on the latter and began slowly moving. Camila's free hand went to Lauren's leg, behind her knee and pushed it forward, opening her legs even more.

"Have you guys made up ye-," Normani's loud, intrusive voice filled the room.

"Oh my god," Lauren groaned in embarrassment.

"Oh my god!" Normani repeated, yelling. "Are you guys fucking with me?"

Lauren reached around her for the sheets, Camila quickly understood and grabbed them for her, still staying quite covered. The sheet went over them as they turned to address Normani.

"No, we're fucking each other," Camila answered and Lauren rolled her eyes. Camila was sure Lauren thought it was funny, though.

"Can you please get off each other?" Normani asked.

"Can you leave?" Camila asked.

"No fucking way, if I leave you guys are going to continue and I know for a fact you didn't make up before all this."

"How would you know?" Lauren asked, genuinely curious.

"There wasn't all the screaming that comes with your fights." She answered.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll have Lauren screaming." Camila laughed at her joke and tried to keep a straight face but ended up chuckling. Camila shifted slightly, not wanting to put all her weight on Lauren and Lauren's eyes closed tightly. Camila remembered 'she' was still in Lauren and mouthed 'sorry'.

"I'm still here, guys."Normani reminded.

"Dinah would have let us finish," Camila mumbled.

"Dinah, come in here!" Normani called and then turned back to the girls. "Doubt it."

"I fucking knew it!" Dinah said, arriving at the door.

"You have two minutes to get some clothes on and get your asses in the living room,"Normani said, closing the door. In hindsight, they didn't have to listen to her but they both knew their friends were always right.

Now, a little awkward, Camila looked back down at Lauren and kissed her forehead. "This was a bad idea, I'm sorry."

"It was hot, don't worry but we should probably talk." Camila nodded and got out and up from the bed. She removed the toy went over to collect her clothes.

They stood on different sides of the room and began dressing themselves back to back. Lauren looked over her shoulder and she slid on her sweatpants. It was awkward.

"So were you actually going to punch me out?" Lauren asked, reminding her of the conversation outside.

"No, I just needed you to know I could take you." Camila answered, looking at the wall. Lauren couldn't see the smile on her girlfriend's face and Camila couldn't see the smile on Lauren's.

They turned around and Camila walked up to Lauren. She cupped Lauren's cheeks and placed a small kiss on her lips.

The two made their way to the living room. On the couch were their three friends.

"Family meeting about our sex life?" Lauren asked, taking a seat next to Normani.

"You guys fuck like little rabbits, there's nothing we can do." Normani threw her hands up. They all laughed.

"Okay," Ally spoke up once the laughter died down. "So there's a problem, let's address it. I think it's something that doesn't have everything to do with the two of you but more with all of us because it's obviously an issue bothering Lauren that Camila can't exactly fix."

"Not that it's Camila doing something wrong and not that it's Lauren's fault." Dinah clarified.

"Camila, I'm not ashamed of you." Lauren's voice came out small.

"I know, baby," Camila reached over for her girlfriend's hand.

"Why couldn't you let me just be upset about it?" Lauren asked.

"There wasn't anything to be upset about," Camila began.

"Camila," Ally warned.

"Since when has anyone else's opinion ever matter to you? It doesn't bother me that it does, I'm just trying to figure out what changed."

"The only thing that changed was you, Camila. I can't bare the thought of something as pathetic as some guys saying stuff to you and, God forbid, them doing something and I'm not there." Lauren revealed.

"But you weren't there, Lauren, you completely disappeared and that scares me."

"That's what scares me, though, I'm afraid I'll be put in a position where I can't protect you. I hate that this isn't the first time one of us has heard stuff like this and I hate that it won't be the last, Camila." Lauren paused and took a breath and wiped a stray tear that found it's way to her cheek. "I don't like that there's a part of me that people aren't okay with. I don't like being at a disadvantage for something I can't control; for something that makes me happy. I want to say it pisses me off but, in reality, it scares me and makes me so fucking sad that you're going to hear those things too, Camila."

No one spoke or exchanged glances, it was obvious that this was something Lauren was having trouble with.

"I had no problems coming out, my family and friends were supportive but I can't say that this situation was the first time I've heard homophobic remarks or have been harassed in such a way and I know it won't be my last time." She put her hand over Camila's. "I didn't mean to push you away but in the moment, I thought maybe not being so public about our relationship would be some sort of prevention but I couldn't be more wrong Camila. That's the last thing I want."

"In a world so full of bad," She continued. "I want to show off the good, I want to show you off. I was paranoid and I let that get the best of me, so I'm sorry."

Various sighs of approval were heard but all Lauren was looking at was her girlfriend, hoping that her explanation and apology would be enough. If they didn't almost have sex before, Lauren was sure they would not have spoken for, at least, another day but the intimacy that kissing and, well, being intimate provided reminded the girls, especially Lauren, that in times of sadness and struggle, it was more important to work and be together than apart.

"Before you guys jump each other, because after that confession of your love," Dinah turned to Lauren, then back at Camila. "I know you guys will, Camila, do you want to maybe say anything? Apologize for anything?" Dinah hinted, not so subtly.

"Subtle, DJ." Camila joked, making Lauren snicker. "After a ton of reflection and some things being pointed out to me in a very aggressive manner, thank you, Ally," The girls laughed. "I came to the realization that maybe I was involuntarily belittling how you felt. I'm sorry for that and I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge how I was making you feel, even after you pointed it out to me."

Lauren nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"Lauren, the thought of you being afraid of something is absolutely terrifying. Not only because you're the strong one in this relationship and because you're not scared of anything, but because I know that if you're scared, it's because something could potentially hurt you.

I hate the idea of you ever getting hurt, babe, that's why it didn't sit well with me. You're so much stronger and braver than those guys and I saw you belittling yourself. I was honestly trying to help, trying to make those guys and the situation smaller, so you would see yourself as big as I see you, Lo." Camila shrugged. "I'm sorry."Camila finished by looking down at her hands and didn't see Lauren get up and sit right next to her until she felt the couch dip.

Lauren's hand traveled to her girlfriend's cheek and caressed the bone there. Camila looked up and met Lauren's infamous eyes that she adored so much. They were full of love and were speaking volumes.

"I think we both need to talk more," Camila was quick to nod her head yes. "However, I don't think any words could answer that." Lauren leaned in and pressed a small, gentle kiss on Camila's lips.

"I love you very much. You know that, right?" Lauren and Camila were too busy looking at each other to see their friends exchange a look of relief.

"I do and as weird as it is, I'm kind of glad we fight, it shows we aren't too perfect and as cliché as it is, I really do think it makes us stronger." Lauren pulled Camila in for a hug. She looked up, still in Camila's embrace, and made eye contact with her three friends. Dinah flashed a double thumbs up, Ally winked, and Normani just smiled.

Lauren was right, despite their hardships, they always worked through it. Each time a fight like this, filled with stubbornness and pride, would arise, with a push from their friends, the girls always came back faster and stronger. They defied the odds and once it was all over, what happened before didn't matter at all.

_______________________________

AN:

Happy Tuesday! One chapter left before the epilogue wtf LOWKEY sad, LOWKEY emotional, LOWKEY not sure what imma do with my life after this.

Any predictions for the end?

Anything you guys want me writing in before I save it for good?

I still can't believe the response this trash got but I do appreciate every single  vote and comment. I read them all. You guys are definitely the best part of my entire week each week.

Love you guys so much, hope you enjoyed the chapter.

-Becca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.8K 48
(Completed) Lauren is having a hard time dealing with the sudden death of her husband. She tries to stay strong for their daughter, but keeping it to...
585K 17.5K 45
89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
470K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...