I don't even know Issue 1#

By i_d0nt_even_kn0w

More

Hello!
Ze little fandom corner
Nutella
YouTube!
Easy D.I.Y
Desserts, Delights and Dishes
Books to read
Music recommendations
Short stories, Small adventures
Doodles
End page

How to build

10 1 0
By i_d0nt_even_kn0w

Today I'm going to show you how to built bender the robot from futurama! (His head!) Enjoy learning how to do this build and why not the to built this on Minecraft yourself :)

The blocks in Minecraft you will need are:
. Light grey wool
. Smooth sandstone
. Black wool
And that's it!
So let get to building :)

First build this base shape on the ground with light gray wool.

Then build the two side blocks up 3 so it looks like the photo.

Then build up 3 on the rest using smooth sandstone (Sorry its hard to see)

Then build up 8 blocks on each side.

Build up the next side blocks to the same place the first ones go up to and build a layer of light gray wool over the sandstone.

Then do a rectangle that's 5 blocks up and 9 along. Where it goes is shown on picture :)

Add 2 more layers on the rectangle so it sticks out a bit.

Then continue with the light gray wool in the same pattern as the base for 4 blocks.

Now for the top of benders head. Put blocks at a diagonal to all blocks but the end ones. So its in a stair like shape.

Do the same again for the next block but this time join the diagonals to make a zigzag.

Make the zigzag thicker.

And on the areas shown add another block on top.

Fill all this in :)

Add a block in the center at the back. From the block do a block forward. Two blocks on both sides and two blocks up.

It should now look like this. :D

Finally for the eyes. Put smooth sandstone in the rectangle. Only fill in the 3rd block back.

Like so.

Then put a light grey wool line through the middle so you have two 3x3 squares.

We finally use the black wool for the final step. Simply outing two black dots in the center of the squares!

Yay! Finally complete. It should end up looking like the pictures above!

~ginger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
171K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...