I don't even know Issue 1#

By i_d0nt_even_kn0w

More

Hello!
Nutella
YouTube!
Easy D.I.Y
How to build
Desserts, Delights and Dishes
Books to read
Music recommendations
Short stories, Small adventures
Doodles
End page

Ze little fandom corner

28 1 0
By i_d0nt_even_kn0w

Welcome fans of all (well older than 13, cause rules) ages to a safe (haa no) place for people from all fandoms. Here we shall discuss the amazingness, disappointments and news of the things we are fans of.

Let me give some examples.

Percy Jackson

Both series Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus

Harry Potter

Here have some of the many covers for Harry Potter.

The Flash

I apologise in advance to comic lovers, I don't read them.

Tokyo Ghoul

The top covers are for Tokyo Ghoul :Re, bottom are for the first series/manga

Now these are just examples and as you can see, there's
•literature (fancy word for writing) •manga and Anime
•Tv and film
•And much more

So introductions over let's begin talking, this is where major spoilers begin, so

*cough* Ehhem... 😌*Gulp of air*
SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE RUINED IN HARRY POTTER BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE SERIES (THOUGH I DONT KNOW HOW THATS POSSIBLE WITH HOW LONG THEY'VE BEEN OUT AND WITH 8 MOVIES) DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT READ ON BECAUSE THERE WILL BE BIG BIG SPOILERS.

Okay so that's done and dusted, it's time for some sadness from Harry Potter, which are the deaths, and which one I consider the worst, and I'm stuck between two, Sirius Black and Fred Weasley.

Sirius Blacks death is an especially bad one as he was barely able to live his life out of azkaban, after many years of waiting in there, for something he didn't do, he wasn't able to spend that much time with his godson. This also means that not only has Harry already lost his real parents, he's also lost the closest (I think) father figure after them.

Fred Weasley's death is sad because of the pair we've all liked called the Weasley twins and now that it's only one twin left it would leave an emptiness where Fred used to be.
(I apologise but now it gets a bit theoryish/headcanonish, just internetish)
There's also the possibility that if George's greatest want/desire/happiness was his brother, his TWIN brother then every mirror is the mirror of erised, and he'll always be reminded of the empty space, but that's just a possibility, a theory, but it still makes the sad factor go up by 10x.

I probably won't ever have a worst death, because they all killed my feels terribly (let's not get started on dobby, T-T), but I believe we can all agree on the Harry Potter death we all cheered at, where Molly Weasley revealed her true awesomeness.
That's right, Bellatrix.
Everyone was glad for the death of Bellatrix (well maybe except for a few people, don't know who, don't know why, but to each their own).

This concludes our first fandom corner, I apologise if it's a bit strange, a bit weird and a bit short, or even disappointing, but we'll get better at this, see you next time Fandoms.

-dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...