Hidden Secret

By leblackwhitepanda

Vhope fanfiction He is the one and only heir of the whole fortune of his family.Well known talented young m... More

#Fate
#Stranger?
#Home?
#Answer
#Darkness
#Master
#Job
#Belong
#Celebrating
#Separation
#Gift
#Questions
#J-HOPE
#Testing
#V
#Alone
#First Time.
#Sleeping Pills
#Vampire
#Distant
#Missing
#Door
#Seal
#VHope
#Fun
#Wish
#Hug
#Angel
#Lady
#Talk
#Eavesdropping
#Something
#Oh
#Lie
Sorry boo
#Cafe
#Confuse
#Brothers?
#Tutor
#Try
#Long
#Distracted
#Empty
#Worry
#Lose
#Joke
#Fight
# Lost
Cookie and Jam
#Truth?
sequel

#Distraction

421 32 8
By leblackwhitepanda

People are posting for Valentine's day,so I thought why not post one too? But this chap is not prepare for this day so don't expect to much,ok? ^^

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

I groan and whine for the umpteenth time,feeling like my brain is going to explode anytime soon.

I am so close of stabbing my pen through this nonsense of ridiculously thick book when an angelic voice greet my hearing,lacing with playful chuckle as he place a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Hey you should be grateful.You had saved up years of school,learning things that aren't even related to your job.Be glad,"

Shrugging,I tilt my head and rest it on his hand, "It's still suck,"

"Hey,wanna see something interesting?" Before I could even register his question,Hoseok has already pull me up with him,sprinting off like someone,something is on our tails.

He brought me to a room that's situated just below the stairs, more exactly in the middle of the two spiral stairs.The large black door that I have forever assumed as part of the mansion decoration is actually a real working door that hide a rather spacious room with soundproof walls.Speaking of walls,they were all covered with large mirrors and the wooden floor is clean without any furniture except for two big speakers,a black piano and an electric guitar.

Hoseok dance?

"You dance?"

Hoseok scratch his eyebrow as he shrug,"Well,a little,"

"Dancing-" he smile softly to himself,eyes full of adoration as he continue, "its like a guilty pleasure for me.

My gaze wander around that place in adoration,this guy can't be more perfect isn't he?

"I've never know bout this place before.Why don't you tell me?"

"Well,,I wasn't confident enough to expose this.My skills are bad and if I show you this room, you might want me to dance for you,"

"You're damn right,"I pull him further in into the mini dance studio, "now dance,"

"N-no,I'm suck at this," His eyes widen to their extent,waving his hands frantically as he shake his head meaning no.

"You are telling me that you're suck at dancing yet you still own a mini studio?Wow.That's believable,"

"Hey, don't mock me!"

"I don't.Well, if you don't wanna dance then teach me,"

"But that means I still have to dance," he grumble quietly but still move toward the big speakers and plug his phone in while I just grin,satisfy.

The music that flow through the thin air is enchanting,lulling those who listen into a land full of bliss and sweet unreal dream.The air around smell sweet and light,hypnotize people to think that they're lightweight,weightless.

To the point that they can move their limbs around like an idiot but still feel graceful and precise.

To feel that they look as ethereal as an angel who's dancing with the strength of a devil.

That's what the music do to me,or at least what I wanna believe.

Jung Hoseok.

They say fallen angel doesn't exist,then what is he?

The way he move his body make me think that gravity is just a myth and that instead of solid bones,his body is frame with water that have him so flexible and smooth yet so powerful and precise.

But what really take my breath away is how his warm hands gently guiding mine,how they land gingerly on my shoulder and waist,guiding me through a dance that I don't even know.And to be honest,I'm not even interested in at this very moment.

Purposely yet still unconsciously,I mess up a step or two,just to have him holding me close and feel the touch of those warm hands against mine again.And I keep on acting dumb when he show a certain move that make him flex his muscles so that when he repeat those movements,my eyes and soul will be bless with such sight of his glorious thighs and biceps.

Everything that he do send an unsettling feelings at the pit of my stomach as I can literally hear my heart thumping in my ears.

I'm seeing a devil in an angel face.

And I might not going against the idea of living in hell with one.

The one name Jung Hoseok.

When I was locked in his arms,back press to his chest with those warm hand of him guiding my stiff one and the other on my hip,trying to make them sway effortlessly like he does as his warmth breath fanning my neck,I felt like my self-control had been shatter to dust and blown away by the wind.

So I did the only thing I can think off,I push him away.

Hoseok blink ever so adorably and all the littlest oxygen left in me was taken away from my pathetic lung immediately.

"On a second thought,why don't you teach me this?"pointing to the piano, my heart pumping hard for oxygen,truthfully hoping that it can get his attention away from dancing.Dancing is too hard for me,but controlling myself is way lot more harder.I need to distance myself from him a bit but not to obvious.So maybe the piano is a good distraction.

He stop staring and chuckle into his fist.What so funny now?Hello,my wildly thumping heart is not a joke okay.

"You just wanna stop trying to dance don't you," an eyebrow raise and my heart is about to explode for no solid reasons, again.He look hot like that,chic but at the same time,hot.

Duh,what am I even thinking about now! What's wrong with me?

I shrug that thought off and pout,enlarging my eyes wide like a puppy.

"Please.I wanna play that,"I whine still pouting.

Looking down to the floor I continue,"One day,I wanna master that and when I do,I'll play for you and you'll dance for me.But guess I can't right?"

I hear a sigh and footsteps walk pass me.

"Come here," he pat the space next to him on the leather-covered mini-wooden bench and smile his gummy smile.

I skip to him happily with a grin and settle down next to him.

"Seriously?" I try to confirm with wide eyes,half pleading.

Yet again he chuckles and start messing up my hair.

"You look like a wet puppy drenched in the rain.I can't just left you wrapped in cold, right?"

My cheeks dusted with faint pink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come to think about it again, maybe piano isn't the right distraction.

I'm having difficulty to focus again.Luckily,he is too immerse in the sea of melodies that he did not realise my raging heart that try to escape my ribcage.

We are so close,way too close actually.Why does the space has to be this small? Whenever he turn around,I could feel his warm breath greet my cheek,oddly making me shiver.How could he smile so calmly in this kind of situation when I was already turning maniac.

I need oxygen,OXYGEN!! This guy
next to me is breathing in all the oxygen and leaving me suffocate.

Suddenly, the music stop.

Now what? Did I just turn deaf? Oh wait,I hear something,a sigh!

"Hey,you're not focusing again," his voice is low and close to me.

I turn around and quickly regret it.Our noses brush past each others,I am freeze but he remain calm.

"What make you feel so distracted lately?"

You!You idiot.

I mentally scream but dare to say nothing,still staring into his dark brown eyes.Those alluring soft dark orbs.I might go cross eye from all the staring.

He sigh and the warm air touch my lips.I gulp down nervously,please don't notice."you're spacing out again,"Jhope snap.

His voice is barely audible even thought by the fact we are less than 2cm apart as my mind is elsewhere right now.

For a moment,my eyes wanders on his cherry lips and as I look up,I caught him doing the same

Then,it happen.He put a hand behind the back of my head and coil the other free hand around my waist,pulling me closer while he lean in.My hand grab a fist of his cloth as I close my eyes knowing what's going to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the read....Enjoy my luv. ~~~~<3

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
470K 7.1K 47
[ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 ] You're new to town and you come across Finn wolfhard who constantly bullys you. Until you have to be partners with him for a s...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
3.4K 427 14
"I don't need you! Stay away from me." "Not gonna happen. Not till the day I die. Till then you're stuck with me, whether you like it or not!" ♡ A gr...