Hidden Secret

By leblackwhitepanda

Vhope fanfiction He is the one and only heir of the whole fortune of his family.Well known talented young m... More

#Fate
#Stranger?
#Home?
#Answer
#Darkness
#Master
#Job
#Belong
#Celebrating
#Separation
#Gift
#Questions
#J-HOPE
#Testing
#V
#Alone
#First Time.
#Sleeping Pills
#Vampire
#Distant
#Missing
#Door
#Seal
#VHope
#Fun
#Wish
#Angel
#Lady
#Talk
#Eavesdropping
#Something
#Oh
#Lie
Sorry boo
#Cafe
#Confuse
#Brothers?
#Tutor
#Try
#Long
#Distraction
#Distracted
#Empty
#Worry
#Lose
#Joke
#Fight
# Lost
Cookie and Jam
#Truth?
sequel

#Hug

564 38 3
By leblackwhitepanda

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

Vhope purr in content as I stroke the back of his ear,nuzzling his head more into my hand and I chuckle at the cat behavior.

Suddenly I feel a hand on the nape of my head,massaging my scalp and almost instantly,I lean into the touch in reflex.

A deep voice erupted into soft chuckle greet my hearing, "You're just like a cat,Hoseokie.Cute,"

My face when visibly red as I throw my head back against the backrest of the couch,meeting eyes with the owner of the hand with a frown.

"Am not,"

He chuckle again while shaking his head, "Yeah,yeah..Denying won't change the reality,"

I look back down at the now sleeping cat on my lap,stroking it head gently.

"Why VHope?I thought you're gonna call it tiger or something,"

Taehyung look baffle for a moment,sitting on the armrest next to me instead of the couch itself.When the realisation click in,he mouth an 'O' before shrugging his shoulders.

"Why not?"

"Just asking,"

"Hoseok,"he begin,leaning in to rest his head on mine, "when will you go back to work,"

"Tomorrow," he hum.

"I'll be lonely again," guilt flooded in as I bite my lower lip.

"Sorry.But I promise to come home early.I'm sorry Tae,"my voice come out so quiet,dripping with guilt.

"Don't be,"the younger boy laugh dryly, "you're here for now,so why don't we do something fun rather than mopping around like a couch potatoes,in which I have plenty of time to do so after this.How that sound?"

As I feel the weight lift up from my own head,I look up to him and return the smile that he offer, "Sound like a plan,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to go," I say and Taehyung tense as his eyes widen,reflecting worry.

"You're ain't going back to work,ain't you," he has one of those puppy eyes that the representative model of my company always put on during photo shoot and I laugh while I ruffle his blond locks.

"No,not that.I need to go and get our phones fix," he do that cute 'O' face again and I restrain myself from pinching his cheeks.

"Yeah.Next time,remind me not to take a 'bath' with my phone in my pocket,"

I laugh,nodding my head.Our smartphones need to be fix as we accidentally dive in into the wishing fountain with them.

Suddenly he shifts in his seat,hooking eyes with me, "Why don't I tag along?"

Biting my lips out of habit,I start to contemplating wether to take the risk of bringing him out during the day or not when he suddenly whine,kicking his legs in the air childishly.

"Please,please,please...I'll be good,I promise.You said we could have some fun together.Please let me go with you,"

I look down with wide eyes at the boy that has,out of the blue,jump of his seat to sit on the floor,hugging my legs while pleading.

And obviously,I can't say no to the kicked puppy look he's giving me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we left the Phone store,Taehyung had somehow managed to persuade me to bring him to his all time favorite bird park. Of course I know where but also obviously I won't tell him,so I gladly let him show me the ways.

The old bird park don't really has many visitors anymore and that what make him in love with those place.It is quite except for the sound of multiple birds chirping the song of their life.

Beautiful and peaceful.

As we arrive,he lead me to a more secluded area in which he exclaim,his secret place.And that is one of the very few things that I didn't know bout him.

We walk past a rather tall bushes and I pray that no one catch us as we seems suspiciously like trespassing, which I highly sure we are.

Finally giving up on the insecurity I turn my head back to my front,looking up with awe at a more natural-like spacious place in front of us,where the birds are not caged in.

"This is beautiful," I breathe,looking up at the birds flying freely above us,savoring their little freedom.

Free,but trapped.Like me.

Like us.

Again,the younger tug my hand that's intertwined in his,leading me to an old creaking bench but I'm to busy staring at the birds to worry about the possibility of crashing down onto the ground upon sitting on it.

They look so carefree,so happy with their lives.Dancing and gliding through the air,harmonizing their melodious singing with the nature.

I'm to caught up in my own mind that I didn't realize the small proximity between us that's getting smaller every seconds past as the blond inch closer.

Unexpectedly,Taehyung's hand slowly travel from his side to cup both of my cheeks,gently guiding my face to his as I feel his fingers grazing the shell of my ears while removing my mask.

He then move to pull my shade and cap of before putting down his own hoodie and shade.

My breath stuck on my neck as he caress my cheek gently, "Much better,"

"T-Tae," I whisper but he shut me.

"Shush,it's okay.No one here except for us.You're free now,"

Nodding,I can't seem to tear my gaze away from his,like a magnet pulling us together.

I see something in his eyes as his pupils suddenly dilate,staring into my own in some sort of realisation and amusement.Like he just figure out the meaning behind his constant dream that he can't even remember.

After what feel like forever of battling himself,his eyes glint with some sort of determination that send shiver crawling up my spine as he tightens his grips on me,pulling my face way much closer than we already did.Hot breath fanning each others lips.

And to my own surprise,I jerked back,abruptly shooting up to stand on my feats with ugly redness wash over each and every inch of my skin.

"I..I-I..umm..w-we.." I stutter and look anyway except for him and the taller frown just for a moment.

"W-we should g-go,"

Without waiting for his answer,I turn on my heel and aim for the exit that I don't even recognize anymore.

Expecting this,I remain calm as he spin me around.At least that's what I'm trying to do.

Taehyung search for my eyes but I avoid his as I look down.

"I-I'm sorry," he breathe before pulling me into a hug, " I don't know what's gotten into me,"

Ouch, that's something.

Hesitantly,I snaked my arms around his waist as I rest my forehead on his shoulder, "Why are you apologizing?You did nothing wrong.Nothing happen,right?"

My answer left hanging in the air with no answer than the sound of the birds chirping with each other.

"Tae?" I try to pull away when I receive no answer but gladly,he actually hear me cause he gently tuck my head back to him,but this time on the crook of his neck before he whispers quietly in my ear. 

"Yeah,nothing happened,"

A scowl pull my lips down as I sense an ugly feeling clawing through his voice.As if he's hurt.

He pull me closer,burying his nose on the top of my head as one of his hand play with my hair,gently stroking them and I involuntarily let out a small yawn.

"Rest hyung.You need it,"

Deciding that I'm too tired to argue with the sudden honorific that I thought he had flush down the toilet long ago,I closed my eyes and snuggle closer,inhaling his sweet scents.

I let myself drown into his warmth of embrace,missing the sound of a shutter went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Enjoy and vomments...Fluff for everyone '(^°^)/

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 836 33
[letters] Wherein, lee heseeung hates this specific smell which belongs to gwan nari, he would try to avoid the sweet smell of her so the sweet girl...
65.2K 1.8K 5
what will the boys do when suddenly Jimin broken ankle uncovers something big
190K 7.7K 12
❝ your voice is so cute but you need to keep it down, pretty baby. ❞ agegap!au ft. jinkook '18 oiseokjin™ [completed]
7.6K 289 12
This take's place when Lloyd is sixteen,beginning of seson 8. Garmadon is still dead,ninjas are living in monastery and Wu is not a baby,but he is wi...