Hidden Secret

By leblackwhitepanda

Vhope fanfiction He is the one and only heir of the whole fortune of his family.Well known talented young m... More

#Fate
#Stranger?
#Home?
#Answer
#Darkness
#Master
#Job
#Belong
#Celebrating
#Separation
#Gift
#Questions
#J-HOPE
#Testing
#V
#Alone
#First Time.
#Sleeping Pills
#Vampire
#Distant
#Door
#Seal
#VHope
#Fun
#Wish
#Hug
#Angel
#Lady
#Talk
#Eavesdropping
#Something
#Oh
#Lie
Sorry boo
#Cafe
#Confuse
#Brothers?
#Tutor
#Try
#Long
#Distraction
#Distracted
#Empty
#Worry
#Lose
#Joke
#Fight
# Lost
Cookie and Jam
#Truth?
sequel

#Missing

563 44 4
By leblackwhitepanda

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

The screeching sounds of my alarm clock had me bolt up from my bed,slam the little machine shut and run for the bathroom.

At the speed that is faster than super sonic,I did all my morning's routine and dash to the kitchen,amazingly in silent.

It make me feel like a well-trained assassin only that I don't try to kill someone,in fact,I'm tryin to keep someone alive.

The first few minutes consists of me dozing off,almost burning my face on the stove but the adrenaline keep me up as I thought of Hoseok.

I've decided to get up super duper early just to make him breakfast and hope that we can eat together,which we didn't do for quiet some times now.

He's been to busy with works and he's been waking up really early.

Plus,when Jung Ahjusshi move out,Hoseok had sent all the staffs,butlers and maids and even chefs with him out of pure worries.

It left us with a chef that Jung Ahjusshi insisted to stay behind,Kim Seokjin.He's a good companion,really.He even teach me how to cook like a professional,but when night fall,he wouldn't be here with me.

I'm back to be alone.

Whenever I'm awake these days,I'll be greeted by an empty bed across of me.No more Hoseok.

He's busy,and I'm lonely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I finish lay off the dishes and utensils on the table,I hear footsteps coming down the spiral staircases.

He's clad in a professionally-designed black suit and his hair is neatly brush up in a strong yet clean style.

"Tae?" His voice is soothing and gentle even early in the morning.

"Why are you up so early?Even the sun still asleep,"

"Yup,but the sunshine is all awake," I shoot him a wink and he just chuckle it away.

"You cook?Where's Jin hyung?" Sitting at the head of the dining table,he give me a rather sleepy smile as I immediately serve him his breakfast.

The first one be my special porridge that he declared had fallen in love with.He's still,right?

"Ah,I just feel like cooking,really,"

He raise an eyebrow,looking at me in disbelief as if I just told him that the sun is actually a star.

Welp,I don't even know what the sun is actually.

"This early?" He give me a questioning look and I return it with an anxious smile.

"Haha...well, you see..."

I'm missing you !

My brain feel clogged by the morning haze that I can't think of any excuse, but that won't be important anymore as Hoseok has avert his attention away from me when his smartphone ring.

"Yes,it's me.Oh,bout that project in..." the rest of his conversations when blurry like an unimportant background noise as I watch the lines of stress forming on his exposed forehead and how his lips are pull down into a scowl.

My gaze fall from his face onto the bowl of porridge,untouched.

There's still plenty more foods that I had prepared,but if only he could finish just this one,I'll be fine.I won't ask for more than that.I'm just worried.

With a heavy sigh,he end the call and what brake my heart,he immediately stand up and leave the table,dialling another number on his little gadget.

No wave.No smile.No goodbye.

I glance at my watch that read 5:20 a.m. and frown.This is too early for the son of the company's owner to start working.The freaking one and only SON !

He work harder than a slave,which supposedly me since he bought me!

The big white ceramic bowl catch my attention again as my soul scatters apart.

Not even a single spoon eaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hand become clammy and sweat start tickling the side of my face,trickling down my forehead.

I had my hoodie up as I stare wide eyes at the majestic building in front of me,biting my lip nervously.

Am I making the right decision?

I paced back and forth in front of the front door while biting my thumb's nail, feelings uneasy.

It was near the afternoon and I suddenly remember how Hoseok had missed his breakfast.

What if he skip lunch too?

He needs energy and not that I didn't notice how he had lost weight lately.

It wasn't healthy and I'm worried.

He won't be skipping his lunch too,right?

An imaginary light bulb poof appeared on top of my head as I snapped my fingers with a wide grin before I took my phone out.

"Hello?Jin Hyung,can you help?"

.
.
.
.
.

Now here I am,standing still like a mannequin in front of Hoseok's office building,with the help of Jin hyung who gave me the address.

The lunch that I bring for Hoseok is tightly clutch in my hand by my side.

Finally having the courage to step in,also that the fact that the lunch time will not wait for me to end,I walk to the counter where a sweet smiling lady greet me formally.

I pull down my hoodie and bow politely,returning the formality before voicing out my need, "Can you get Jung Hoseok for me?I need to give th.."

I am interrupt by a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice, "I'm Jung Hoseok,sir.May I know wh.."

I turn around,grinning insanely wide as I make a V sign with my fingers.

Contrary to my reaction,Hoseok has his eyes wide open and he quickly look around us nervously,as if someone is on his tail.

Instead of greeting me or at least return the smiles,he grab my wrist a bit too hard and drag me into a more secluded corner of the building.

The gentleness in him suddenly went down the drain as he slam me against the wall and cornered me by putting his hands on both sides of my head,slightly hiding my face with his forearms.

He harshly pull my hoodie up and tie the loosely hanging rope a little bit to tight,that for a moment,I thought that he's trying to strangle me.

"Why are you here?" His voice is unusually higher even in whisper and I flinch from the intensity.

"I..I.." I was lost at word seeing how conscious and tense he is,eyes darting around to make sure no one pass by us.

"What !" For the first time in our friendship,this brunette is glaring at me,looking impatient.

His voice raise and the veins is crawling under the skin on his neck,with his eyes bulging out.

Funny how his attitude now make my heart ache.Funny how I'm listening to the cracking sound of it.

"Lunch,"

Weakly,I raise the container and he waste no time to grab it before shoving me away.

"Now go !"

Is this his other side?

If it is,then I'll never get use to it.

"Leave," he instructed again,but much quieter this time,almost pleading.

Just like the beating of my heart,I strut my feets over the carpeted floor slowly.

At least he take the lunch.

"V," he call out and my head perk up as expectations build in inside me.

With the new hope and a little smile,I turn around only to have my vision blurred out as he shove a shade over my eyes.

"Wear this,"

I watch his retreating back with a foreign pain,teetering me into pieces.

Why does it hurt so much?

To be missing a friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 289 12
This take's place when Lloyd is sixteen,beginning of seson 8. Garmadon is still dead,ninjas are living in monastery and Wu is not a baby,but he is wi...
65.2K 1.8K 5
what will the boys do when suddenly Jimin broken ankle uncovers something big
10.6K 822 16
Taehyung is a world famous company cold CEO, Hoseok is his manager. Taehyung love in Hoseok since middle school but he don't know how to express it...
75.8K 2.3K 22
This story will be more focused on developing all the characters and be a lot more story driven then love driven. [Gender Neutral including the impli...