Stones | Averly Malfoy [1]

By onlycallmetonks

ʙ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ❝ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛᴏᴏ.❞ ❝ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ?❞ {golden era} {Harry potter} {Year 4 - Goblet... More

♕ ZERO
♕ ONE
♕ TWO
♕ THREE
♕ FOUR
♕ SIX
♕ SEVEN
♕ EIGHT
♕ PLAYLIST
♕ NINE
♕ TEN
♕ ELEVEN
♕ TWELVE
♕ THIRTEEN
♕ FOURTEEN
♕ FIFTEEN
♕ SIXTEEN
♕ AUTHORS NOTE
♕ SEVENTEEN
♕ EIGHTEEN
♕ NINETEEN
♕ TWENTY
♕ TWENTY-ONE
♕ EPILOUGE + BOOK TWO

♕ FIVE

8.7K 217 70
By onlycallmetonks

This chapter is unedited

It was odd as we got closer and closer to Hogwarts the sky got darker, the thick clouds rolled in threatening to dump rain on us any moment.

"Can you all excuse me a moment? I've got to wee" I mumbled standing up. I had a bad feeling.

The boys all shrugged "sure off you trot" Lee responded and I nodded before opening the compartment.

While I was walking back to our compartment  I ran into something. Or someone. Looking up a groan escaped my mouth. Could this get any worse. "What do you want Draco?" He just rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm dragging me into an empty compartment. I shook him off of me as he locked the door then shut the blinds.

"Excuse me? What do you think you're doing?"

He then came over ignoring the previous question and sat me down then started pacing immediately losing me. I was about to tell him to get on with it when he took a seat rubbing his hands together.

"I need to tell you something, you're the only person that can help me with this"

Exasperated I throw my hands in the air "if it's about Pansy pugfa-" he cut me off "no it's not about Pansy could you please just stop talking for once and pay attention" his voice was strong attempting to over power me, of course I just glared at him waiting for him to continue.

By the way he looked at me and rubbed his hands over his face I knew it was serious, I'd be lying if I wasn't a little concerned.

"I overheard father and mum. They were talking." Completely leaving me on the edge I waved my hand "and..."

He through a paper at my feet. It was the daily prophet. It was an article about the World Cup, and a picture of the dark mark was right in the center. I quickly skimmed through it and saw that the words death eaters and he who mustn't be named were highlighted.

"Is this what they were talking about Draco?" My voice was quiet. He wasn't the brightest of the bunch and I'm pretty sure I had already peiced it together.

He nodded looking extremely stressed out "something is going to happen this year, something big and it has to do with what went on that day." I nodded to show him that I was still paying attention. "I need your help to find out what exactly is happening."

I just shook my head "Draco these are death eaters we are talking about, very dedicated people who are absolutely insane. If they are planning anything to do with you-know-who we are not going to be able to stop them, I mean brother, come on we are talking about the most evil wizard in history and his most loyal followers, we wouldn't stand a chance" it sounds pessimistic I know, but I was only trying to be realistic with him.

"Besides" I continued "if we did try to interfere do you understand how livid our parents would be, if they find out that we tried to intercept a plan revolving the dark lord-" he cut me off telling me to lower my voice. "They already hate me, but Draco are you prepared for that? Are you willing enough to loose not only their trust but them as well?" He then lunged forward grabbing my hands with this pleading look in his eye.

"That's why I need your help. I will find as much information as I can through our parents, you piece it together since you are good at that stuff, then-"

"I'll be your fall guy" I mumbled taking my hands out of his. My brother wanted this to fall back on me.

"Please Averly. sister, please I know I try way to hard to please them. But i don't know what they are doing, I haven't even the slightest clue, but our family is going to be dragged right in the middle of it. So yes. You'll be the fall guy. But for a good cause." He had the look in his eye. He was asking for my help. I stared into his light blue eyes, he was being serious about this.

I just signed "fine. But this stays between us and you give me information exactly as you heard it as soon you get it okay?"

--

"That was the longest yet the shortest train ride ever" Lee commented as we hopped onto the platform.

The sight of Hogwarts was a beauty that you never got used too or got any less significant as it aged. It looked ahead standing tall and proud. The dark sky looked above us but it never looked prettier.

"I'm excited for this year" I stated truthfully as I looked at the boys "why so?" The twins chorused and I just smiled "I'm not alone no more" before I knew it George picked me throwing me over his shoulder I squealed "oh my gosh out me down!" I laughed but he just twirled around making me  clutch onto him.

We got glares from people, and you can tell people were absolutely shocked seeing the Weasleys of all people, interacting with a Malfoy. I couldn't help but feel subconscious. "George please put me down" I mumbled. They must have heard the change in my attitude and set me down.

They asked me if I was okay; I decided to just brush it off and tell them that I was fine.

"OI! Weasleys you're hanging out with Malfoy? Did she threaten to turn you in to her filthy death eater family or something?" A group of 6th year ravenclaws snickered. I would be lying if that didn't hurt, because it did. Doing what I do best I covered up the emotions, hiding it behind the strong and faux heartless Malfoy mask.

"Hey! You better whatch it!" Lee yelled at them "no she didn't threaten us because she isn't a death eater! Maybe if you weren't so immature-" Fred started

"And grew the fuck up you'd realize that she is different, so say one more thing bad about her I dare you" George finished

"Just because her name is Malfoy means nothing, reality check, there is a reason she is in Gryffindor and not Slytherin" Lee continued.

The ravenclaws eyes went wide and they looked scared before quickly walking away. Rubbing my arm I spoke up "you guys really did not have to do that" I mumbled. The twins just put their arms around my shoulders "I know we didn't have to, but we wanted too. You don't deserve to be treated like that Little A"

Not knowing how else to respond they were all suddenly enveloped in a hug. It was odd and weird since there was three of them but I managed. "I love you guys" I smiled and they hugged me back.

-

"Averly come here!" Hermione grasped my hand stopping me in the middle off the hall. We were all walking to the great hall when I was suddenly shoved between Ron and Harry.

Flustered I mustered a smile and he gave me a small one back. "Look! Look!" She cheered. Suddenly the entire school was lined up. "Oh my god" I breathed watching the carriages flying in the sky being pulled by pegasuses. Everybody cheered as Hagrid, the groundskeeper, directed them where to go. I jumped up and down tapping Ron "Look! In the lake!"

A huge ship erode from under the water; it looked like a pirate ship. "Do you think they are other schools?" Ginny questions and I nodded enthusiastically "they have to be!" 

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY IN THE GREAT HALL" Mcgonagall called.

The buzz of everybody talking was wild! I sat next to Lee and Ginny ,across from the twins, then two sets of people in from of us was the trio. "Reckon they are staying with us at Hogwarts?" Ginny asked curiously and I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure, I mean seems to be a bit ways to come for only a day,doesn't it?" She nodded furiously.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SILENCE!" Dumbledore hollered.

"Oh how lovely it is to see your faces here again! Now, I know all of you saw the carriages and the mighty ship rolling in"

Hagrid suddenly walked out pushing this big golden sculpture thing. "We have some guests staying with us this year! Hogwarts has been chosen to participate in The Tri wizard tournament"

"The tri wizard tournament?" I asked and everyone just shook their heads having no clue.

Then the door burst open. In came these gals, in bright blue uniforms that consisted of a little skirt a shoulder thing and a hat that looked like an elf. They stole every single guys attention I looked at Harry to see his eyes wide and basically drooling.

"Oh great, we have to share the school with a bunch of veelas" I groaned and Ginny rubbed my arm. They released blue birds from their hands flipping their hair back once they got to Dumbledore.

"That is one big woman" Seamus Finnigan commented and I looked up too see a tall woman in a fur coat who was twice the size of Hagrid. And Hagrid is half giant for goodness sakes!

The door then burst open again and in came these tall burly men. Well built, and to say it frank they were hot. My jaw dropped as they marched in. Twirling their avatar looking sticks. "Oh my god" me and Ginny breathed out in unison. There was one following behind the rest, his face was one shaped by a god.

"Blimey that's Krum!" Ron squealed and the twins almost fell off their seat. Harry had his jaw locked looking irratated. Probably pissed off his veelas weren't dancing about anymore.

They finished with blowing fire. All the girls clapped furiously. "Whoooo!" Ginny cheered.

But then I saw the one behind Krum. I immediately looked for my brother and he was already staring at me. Igor. He was the headmaster of Dumstrang Institute. He was also a death eater. Draco nodded towards me and I knew what he meant. We had to to keep a close eye on him. He could give us answers.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SETTLE DOWN" everyone obliged our headmasters orders. "NOW THE TRI WIZARD TOURNAMENT IS NOT INE FOR THE LIGHT HEARTED. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT ALREADY KNOW YOU WILL BE COMPETING IN THREE  TASKS. THREE VERY CHALLENGING AND DEADLY TASKS." He continued so his voice would be heard all across the hall.

I looked over to see the twins with that glint in their eyes. I glared at them "no!" I whisper shouted and they itched the back of their necks "no what?" Rolling my eyes at their attempt to be clueless I continued "you will not be joining that tournament"

Then an official looking man stepped up after Dumbledore revealed the goblet of fire. It was beautiful really.

"NOW HERE IS BARTY CROUCH FROM THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC"

This man was taller than Dumbledore, a bit awkward looking dressed in all black. "Since d-Dumbledore had said before. Since it I-s a very risk taking event, t-the m-ministry has decided that no wizard under the age of s-seventeen will be allowed to participate in the t-tri wizard tournament"

Let me tell you something, that raised hell in the great hall. The twins standing on the bench yelling things like "THATS RUBBISH" and so on so forth. I was actually very greatful. The twins were 16, Lee was 15, and The trio were all 14, Ginny was 13, and Draco was 14. I was thankful they couldn't basically sign their death wish. I looked to Hermione and by the look on her face she felt the same way.

"SILENCE SILENCE"

You know how the great halls ceiling is charmed? It looks like the sky that it outside. Well suddenly it started raining, thunder was booming and lighting struck. Some people gasped and I just covered my head "what the bloody hell?" Lees eyes were huge. It's never done that.

But then somebody fired a spell at it, causing the rukus to stop. There stood a burly man, with only one eye and one fake one, wearing thick heavy robes made out of leather.

"Blimey that's mad eye moody" I breathed out.

"Mad eye moody?" Dean Thomas asked looking confused

"Allistar moody?" Hermione asked.

"The auror" Ron responded not taking his eyes off him

"Auror?" Dean asked yet again confused

"A dark wizard catcher" hermione responded looking at him.

"Word has it he's a complete nutter these days. Half of the prisoners in azkaban are there because of Moody" I noted. We all watched as he took a swig from something "what do you reckon he's drinking?" Ginny piped in.

"I'm not sure, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice" Harry said.

The night ended soon after. With one more final speech from Dumbledore and the feast.

Once we all made it to the common room I said goodnight to the boys and walked up with Hermione and Ginny to the dorms. "Alright well I'll see you in the morning" I said and they smiled pulling me in a hug, I wasn't expecting. It so I merely hugged back lightly. "Goodnight Averly."
They were in a room with their friends who were girls. I was dreading to see who I would end up with this year. Maybe it'd be different.

I finally got to my dorm that was the furthest away from the common room, about 3 more flights of stone stairs up from Hermione's and ginnys'.

It was the highest room and there wasn't another dorm room for two flights of stairs below me.

"Great" it's always amazing being the one at the dead end of the stairs.

I pushed open the door to see one singular bed. The heater in the middle with the little railing around it. The dorm was in a circular shape like the rest of them. My trunk was pushed up against the bed. A singular bathroom was in the corner and I sighed.

I was all alone. You know it really freaking sucks, it sucks when everybody hates you, when no body will even give you a bloody chance. So now Im still here. For a whole freaking year all by myself. At the top of of the gryffindor tower.

I popped open my trunk sliding on my sweats and grey tank top. I had to turn on the heater because it was bloody freezing for some reason.

That night was a long cold one. Twisting and turning. A night that I'm sure  I would only encounter a thousand more times through out the year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 862 52
The world left behind after the war and Voldemort's demise looks perfect at first glance. Look deeper, and you will know different. Everyone is eithe...
28.1K 895 11
ʙ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ ❝ ...and that's a good lesson to learn in life. Let go. ❞ {Golden Era} {Harry Potter} {Averly Malfoy} {Year 5 - Order of The Phoenix} ...
110K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
2.4K 60 30
The Twins Who Lived-(Y/n) and Harry Potter-are being pulled back into the world they truly belong in. Their first year at Hogwarts is a huge change f...