The Bad Boy Cares About Me

By Crazy_nerd_x

Hey so this Boy I used to call my boyfriend just broke up with me the worst way possible. He posted on Faceb... More

Author's note
Boring Jobs and Annoying Boyfriends
You're Single So I Have a Chance with You....In Hell Maybe
Sexy Beast My Ass
I'm no Nun.......I'm Satan's Lover

Stupid Boys but Yummy Ice Cream

386 15 6
By Crazy_nerd_x

Chapter Five

Stupid boys but yummy ice cream.

-------------------------------

*Ella's P.O.V.*

I ran up the stairs and screamed a battle cry oh yes I will MURDER Travis.

I hate him so much right now how could he do that and keep it from me. How would he feel if I hooked up with Jared and didn't tell him. Not good not good at all. But I wouldn't do that with Jared because Jared is an idiot and annoys me but I still wouldn't mind a little make out session. Oh god my stupid hormones. I really just can't even. Wait where was I? Oh yeah almost forgot the battle between Ella Harrison versus her stupid brother Travis. So.....

Where's my pink taser. Oh yeah I don't have one, damn it.

I guess I'm going to have to use my invisible muscles. Travis locked the door to his room. That annoying little weasel.

I ran to my room to gear up. Oh yes when I'm done with him he'll have to soak himself in a bath full of ice for a week because he's too beaten up.

So by gear up I took a baseball bat, water balloons that I have in stand by, in my room I know weird but smart and tactical at the same time, pepper spray and two paper clips.

I unlocked his door with the paperclips thanks to YouTube and I got ready for the attack using the element of surprise. I opened the door slowly and threw the water balloons at him. I'm going in now. I went in and sprayed his eyes with the pepper spray he started screaming at me and covered his eyes this is not the worst part the next thing I did I admit was a little crazy. I took the baseball bat and started hitting him with it. I heard Jared behind me laughing, eh I guess he just adds to the moment.

The last thing I did will literally hurt Travis like karma the biatch. I took the baseball bat and knocked it into his jewels or in other words little Travis and I quickly dashed downstairs.

I ran downstairs with Jared right by me and I plopped myself on the couch. My dad looked at me and I answered back before he asked me what I did.

"What he deserved," I answered.

"Will I have to take him to the hospital," my dad asked.

"Hopefully not but if I've done my job correctly, then yes," I answered trying to hide my smirk. My dad just nodded.

"Ella that was awesome," Jared said between laughs. "You should've seen it Will I wonder who she got it from," he said telling us what he was thinking.

"I know I'm just that awesome," I said aloud.

"She got it from me," my dad said smirking with happiness in his eyes.

"Whatever," I replied not wanting to admit that I'm like my dad. Don't forget the stubbornness.

"Ella, sweetheart why is your brother whimpering?" My mom asked.

"Oh mom you're home," I said running up to her giving her a hug. I haven't seen her this weekend well you see my mom went to the engagement party of my bitçhy cousin Rebecca on Friday and my mom helped with the whole planning out thing to the engagement party which was on Saturday. So she wasn't here all week.

"So how was the engagement party?" I asked my mom.

My mom sighed and said, "Answer the question, Ella."

I laughed a bit and explained to my mom that I may or may not have beat Travis up because he did it with my best friend in the shower.

"Ella what are we going to do with you," Mom said and then looked at Jared smiling. My parents for some odd reason like Jared don't ask me why I don't exactly know. "So Jared how's your sister."

I forgot to mention Jared has a little sister she is so cute, she's like four and a half years old. I've babysat her a few times. And oh yes she loves me, she thinks that I'm her sister. Poor girl she has four older brothers so she's all alone. But at least she has me.

"She always has a tea party by herself but when I ask her if she wants me to drink tea with her she just keeps on asking for Ella." Jared said in a grumpy way.

"Well Ella acts like a toddler so it's not surprising that they count her as one of their own," Melissa said. Oh....wait..... Melissa? what the grim reaper..? She probably got here when Travis got home(a/n yes I'm making what the grim reaper a thing. You'll probably see it a few more times in the book. Okay I'm talking too much. And now back to the story)

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment," I said arrogantly, not caring what these stupid adults think being a toddler is really cool and smart too, you have people whipped and doing whatever you want anytime without them even knowing it.

"Oh I almost forgot to ask you, how is your boyfriend doing," I asked Melissa wickedly.

"Huh. What are you talking about?" She questioned me not knowing what happened until Jared spilled the beans that I beat up her boyfriend.

"Ella kicked your boyfriend's àss," Jared stated like a kid who just got a present on Christmas. What is that freak smirking about. I literally just can't he's so freaking weird I feel bad for his younger sister Skylar. Poor girl she's so normal and she has no one to play with except Jared. And Jared he's kinda weird but he is kinda hot, I just quoted 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke hemmings god he's so sexy. Getting off topic.

"Ella you're doing that thing," Melissa said looking at me like I'm a freak. "What thing?"

"That thing where you smile like an axe murderer that just burned down an orphanage of little poor innocent lonely children, were you thinking of Luke Hemmings."

"Yeah," I said dreamily looking at the ceiling.

"May all of those little children rest in peace," Jared said.

---------

"Ugh I'm so hungry what does it take for a girl to get some ice cream around here," I've been annoying everybody for the last ten minutes to buy me ice cream. "You're so annoying," Travis yelled at me. Ha-ha lol I don't think that he should talk like that to me.

He does after all have an ice pack on his stomach and private area. He's hurting so much. Wow I think I'm a witch because I enjoy it when Travis hurts. Wait lemme go get my broomstick.

"Tell me something I don't know, Travis," I replied getting angrier that the minutes pass and I still don't have my precious ice cream. I looked around. My parents weren't home they went out to dinner and I was left with two idiots. One named Travis and the other named Jared. Oh wait where's Melissa.

"MELISSA," I yelled. "Get your big fat butt down here."

"Ugh," Melissa groaned. "I was on the phone with my mom what the heck do you want Ella."

"ICE CREAM," I yelled.

"Fine get up I'll drive you to that ice cream shop that you like." I jumped up and down running to Melissa hugging her. "You're a doll Melissa."

"I know. Whatever," she replied unenthusiastically. "Hey do you guys want to come?" Melissa asked.

They're not coming with us, I begged for them to get me ice cream and they haven't, so why should I now buy them ice cream? I really should stop with my unhealthy ice cream obsession. But who cares it's not like I have a boyfriend anymore. Touchy subject concise touchy subject. We are not going to speak of that little twat that's named Dylan. Do you know why concise?

Let me guess maybe because he broke our heart....ding ding ding wow aren't you so smart. Don't be sarcastic with me. I should really stop talking to myself they're going to put me in an insane asylum in the end and I'm just never gonna get ice cream or pizza ever again. (a/n Yes I wrote In The End. BVB people will understand me right now)

"I'll come, I'm kinda in the mood after all," Jared said and Travis looked down thinking. He's probably thinking what flavor ice cream he's going to get that little.

"You little stupid idiots can't come," I said pointing at Jared and Travis. "Baby come on," Travis said pleadingly looking into Melissa's blue eyes with a puppy dog look.

I HATE YOU TRAVIS.

"But I want ice cream," Jared held a tamper like a little kid who doesn't get his way. "No." I said a bit annoyed by Travis and Jared or may I say Abbott and Costello. Random Fact: If you don't already know, Abbot and Costello is an American comedy TV show of two guys that keep on making mistakes and whatnot. Yep that's what it is, it's also from the 1940's 50's, you see I'm a bit cultured, I told you Mom.

I didn't get my way sadly, Melissa said that if she's taking me then she's taking the boys too. I was against it but whatever if I get my ice cream then I'm happy.

Melissa was driving, Travis was sitting beside her in the passenger seat, still with the ice pack on his stomach and pants. And Jared was sitting next to me. He turned on the radio and asked which station we should leave on, but I just ignored him. I put my earphones in and I was listening to Melanie Martinez. Love her btw.

When we got there Melissa parked and I ran to the ice cream shop. The guy that worked there was so cute. Here was Italian he had a sexy Italian accent and he was about like 19 and he had dark brown hair and these awesome green eyes.

I started walking up to him. He smiled. Omg. Am I supposed to get my monthly rain of terror I'm so moody today. One minute I'm beating up Travis the next I'm crushing over a hot Italian guy. Wow I'm weird. Okay so what do I want I looked at all the ICE cream flavors and got the biggest one flavored vanilla with fudge brownie and whipped cream also with crushed Snickers. I'm not gonna fit in my jeans tomorrow.

I paid the hot guy and then I took my ice cream. Travis, Jared and Melissa sat on the table and told me to go get them their ice creams too. Ugh I have to get up again.

"Girl get up I want my ice cream," Jared said pushing me off of my seat.

"You're gonna regret that Jerk," I said and walked away to get the ice cream.

When I can back to the table I saw Travis's face was red from laughing too much. "What happened?" I ask.

"You......," Travis replied.

Melissa saw this and said to Travis, "Travis baby calm down people are looking at you." Travis laughed like a hyena. I can't believe I'm related to that.

I sat down and I put the ice cream cups on the table and everyone started eating it like crazy. Those savages.

Everyone finished eating while I was just half way through with eating ice cream. Melissa and Travis went to go get the car and I was stuck with Jared, lovely. My phone started ringing oh joy. But then all of a sudden Jared took my phone and answered it.

"Hello this is Ella Harrison's phone, how may I help you," Jared said huskily. I heard talking on the other end and then Jared was like "Um.... Hum ..... Yea I understand .... But Ella can't come to the phone right," Jared started moaning. "Oh yes baby," he groaned. "Sorry Ella and I are a bit busy doing it."

"You're gonna pay moron," I screamed. I pushed him to the ground and I started punching him but all he did was laugh. Me punching him didn't hurt him at all. Jared flipped my over
And then he was on top of me.

"Who the hell did you tell that too," I asked really pissed off.

He hesitated then said, "Wrong number guy."

"Ugh, I hate you Jared," I said quite loudly while kicking his legs.

Jared moved his head a bit closer to my way and he whispered, "Baby I know you love me."

"We just leave you two here for what two minutes and you're already getting it on in public," Travis said smugly and stressed out the words in public.

"I hate all of you. Except Melissa, Melissa's cool." I screamed then left the ice cream shop like a boss. Wait aren't I missing something. I was just standing there like an idiot thinking about what I forgot when someone knocked into me. I turned around and guess who I saw. If you guessed someone that I don't like then you're correct. Yay.

But really do you want me to tell you. Okay fine I'll stop torturing you. The person that I knocked into was my........wait for it....... baby daddy............. Dun dun dun.

I'm just kidding. But really did you see your face, that reaction was #hilarious lol. Really I'm not pregnant that's not even possible I'm still a virgin, so yeah. Skipping the awkward moment that I just told you my personal sex life which is none....... ever.

The person that knocked into me was none other than plastic breasted Stacy's minion. "Watch where you're fvcking going bitçh," plastic boobed minion told me. Why don't these people know how to walk in heels I mean if you wear it everyday shouldn't you at least know how to walk in them. I forgot her name so I'm just gonna call her Kevin because her hair is up in a high ponytail and she looks like Kevin the minion from despicable me. Plus she's also Stacy's minion so it all adds up.

"Language Kevin. There are children here," oops did I just call her Kevin. Whatever

"My name is Violet," she screeched. Well Violet let's annoy you........A lot.

"Okay, okay calm down Kevin. Are you lost do you want me to take you back to your natural habitat the shopping mall." I tried to hold in my laughter while saying this.

"Fvck you." She flipped me the bird. I sarcastically clapped and then she walked away. Wait where am I going I need to find my car.

"Someone's feisty," I heard Jared say and then he slapped my butt.

"Ouch that hurts jerk," I started rubbing my butt to make the pain go away. I then whacked his head getting him back.

"Ow. Someone's close to their monthly," Jared squeaked.

"Whatever," I said. I walked with Jared to the car and we drove back home with Melissa and Travis. Melissa dropped off Jared and dropped me and Travis off back at our house. Once I got to the house I changed back into my sweats and tee and I went to my bed to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

***Update Yay**** Finally I know. School has literally been annoying me. But I did finally update so,

If you are in the mood for ice cream right now then vote and comment. If you're not in the mood for ice cream then vote and comment anyway just to show everyone your awesomeness.

Tell me if you like the chapter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU wattpadians from the earth to the planet Venus and back. Until text time.

Ciao. xxxx

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
843 25 17
Insight- As soon as he gave up and gave me access a sort of frenzy began. I increased the intensity of the kiss, kissing and sucking his tongue hard...
3.5K 106 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...