redemption: harry styles

By harrystylesisacutie

By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut your... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Note
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 1)
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 2)
Note
Note Part.2
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 3)

Chapter Nineteen

10.9K 309 221
By harrystylesisacutie

"Evelyn? Evelyn, c'mon!"

My body fell against the bed, thoughts of what was done on it was at the back of my mind, but I wasn't in the mood. I just needed some time away from Harry--years, please-- I hate him so much I'm surprised I'm still alive.

But maybe I don't have to be.

A metallic shiver ran down my spine at the thought of a thick rope wrapped around my neck and my feet planted on a small stool. I shook myself before I thought more of those moments. I'm stressing already by living with one who has committed crimes, I don't want suicidal thoughts to exhaust me any more.

"Babe, babe, baaaaaabe." Harry pressed as his voice got closer, indicating he was coming back to me. I rested my elbows on my knees and hid my face in my hands to stop the sobs.

My life was so terrible. I didn't need Harry in it. My life was possibly perfect before all this crap, with the exception of living in a cruel world. Why did I get that stupid infinity tattoo? Why not someone else? Wait, that sounded cruel. I might not be able to stand up for myself at some times, but I'm still alive and healthy. I cannot imagine someone else in this position. For that I am glad it's me. Maybe I should die? Or kill Harry?

The door creaked open and Harry peaked his head through the crack, the door widening when those piercing green eyes caught mine. He slipped through the door's just as I groaned. "Leave me alone."

Harry ignored my protests and pressed himself close, just to annoy me. "Are you mad?" he asked conversationally whilst watching me for an answer.

"No." I rolled my eyes, turning my head away from him.

"Aw, c'mon Eve!" Harry pouted and I closed my eyes so I don't see that adorable face. Even if Harry killed people and robbed banks and stole things, you can never deny his good looks. "Ugh, can't I spend my time with you for once?" he asked with a hint of serious annoyance.

I laughed loudly, a real laugh. "Go fetch another poor girl, let's see if you kill her, too." I mumbled, sliding away from him.

"Don't be like that." Harry frowned and did what I would have never expected him to do. Harry brought his long arms and slid them behind my back. My eyes widened as he curled a muscular arm over my waist and the other around my shoulders, hugging me to his chest. "I was being serious." he said matter-of-factly. "I have a job there. I'm meeting a guy, so why not?"

"Because I hate you." I answered seriously.

"No you don't, you love me." he said as he tightened his grip around me and my body crushed against his. "Don't you?"

"Please." I said, pressing my hands on the side of his body and shoved. He didn't move so he laced his fingers at my back so it would be harder to leave the hug.

"Fine." Harry said sternly after a minute of thinking. He stood up, letting go of me. I felt naked without his arms around me. "You just love being dominated, don't you?" he glared and ran a hand down his face.

I was just about to ask what he meant when he gripped the area above my elbow and dragged me on my feet, tugging me out of the room. I resisted and turned around but Harry wasn't even thinking of stopping.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted angrily.

"I have no choice than to force you to come with me." Harry said, turning around for a second. That was enough to see the frustration in his eyes. "I mean, yeah, I love to be the one in charge but you're really starting to annoy me. How are you not scared of me?" he asked seriously, tightening his grasp on my arm, enough to hurt me a little.

"Who says that I'm not?" I asked stubbornly and looked away from his eyes. "You're a bloody psychopath!" I spat and dug my heels into the hallway's carpet.

"Does that worry you?" he asked sweetly and battered his lashes.

"Take a guess. You almost killed me already!" I pulled his arm back, enough for any sane person to stop or stumble, but Harry deliberately continued to stalk towards the staircase, snickering. We began the journey up those damn stairs, me stumbling every now and then because the bastard won't slow down.

Harry moaned. "Come on, this isn't innocence, it's stupidity. Pushing you on a wall doesn't bring your death closer." he said, clearly unable to understand what I'm trying to say. I tried to tell him to shut up before we got into this conversation, but he continued, "Or do you speak of the night when we robbed the bank? The police couldn't see you through tinted windows and if they did they'd know you are a civilian; one they do not shoot. What makes you think your life was in danger?"

"I didn't." I growled, not liking where this was going. "I just said that 'cos..."

"Because what?" he turned to me, waiting for an answer just as we reached the long flight of stairs. We now stood in front of Harry's room, but he didn't open the door because he was concentrated on my answer.

"I had nothing to say." I lied, but he caught it.

"Why are you acting so dramatic?" he shrugged, staring right at me.

"What?"

"You're not telling me something," he pointed a finger at me. "so you better do tell and save me the trouble of shoving you through this door."

"It's not important!" I cried, frustrated. Okay, it was kind of important. He has no idea that he almost...lost control, but...the word here is rape.

My inner voice snorted at my words. Don't use that word, Evelyn, he only needed you. 

But I was actually the one who snorted, earning a confused look from Harry, an almost concerned one.

"Oh, really?" Harry frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. "See, this is the thing." his eyes traveled to the ground and he took a step forward, biting his lips together. "It is important. To tell me. I don't tolerate my pet to lie to me."

"Not this again." I groaned, but he ignored me, attempting his lecture and rules.

"What if something bad happens from that lie? Did I do something?" he objected, looking at me almost pleadingly.

"Yeah." You were born. "You found me." I was slowly wishing I never went to Finn's party because one part of me thought it was partly his fault for using his beautiful eyes to hypnotise me to come to his damned party. But another knew the truth was my fault for actually going, giving my number to a random person--even though that hasn't got to do with Harry-- and not trying hard enough to escape Harold's house. But he also tracked me down and knew where I lived and was at every time of the day.

I shuddered and shied the thoughts away.

Harry's jaw tightened and his brows were brought down, making him look very hot--I mean, mad. "You know what?" he asked. "I'll beat it out of you someday, but right now I need you to come with me."

I didn't even have time to think before Harry pulled me through his room. Like last time, everything remained in the same place--from what I could remember. There was still that heavenly aroma of Harry's cologne lingering, and for that I am grateful.

Harry thrusted something in my hands and turned around to sit on his massive bed. "Get changed. It'll be very warm tonight." he simply stated, bored, lying back on his bed. I heard him mumble that he was so tired as he stared at the ceiling.

I looked down and found a dress in my hands. I held it up, realizing how small it was. If I had to guess, it'd be ending up just below my butt.

"I'm not wearing this." I raised my brows and dropped it on the ground, letting my arms fall on my sides.

Harry's expression didn't change with the exception of a raised eyebrow. He sat up, "You know what, you are right." Harry sighed as he left the bed, walking towards his closet. "If you wore that I would never be able to resist fucking you against--"

"Harry."

"Right." His slender fingers rummaged through hangers before he moved away, eyes searching the ground. "Be right back." he said unheedingly, pointing at the bathroom door as he began to walk there. After he entered, he poked his head back out. "Unless you want to change here?" he wiggled his brows but saw my blunt expression, and slowly disappeared into the other room.

"I waited several minutes, hearing drawers opening and closing.

I sat myself on his bed, feeling it soft underneath me before letting myself fall backwards, my back hitting the mattress. I hummed in delight. Ugh. I felt so tired for some reason.

Harry finally came back from the bathroom when I realized I had no intention of leaving. "I wanna stay." I admitted, sitting up. Harry clutched at something in his hand but I didn't care. "I'm really tired."

"You can rest in the car." he told me in a pissed off way. "If I tell you to come, you obey. Now, wear this." He held up the dress. It was quite plain, but I wasn't happy with it. In fact, I'd rather stay in the outfit El gave me.

"No thanks, I quite like these clothes." I said, gesturing to my jeans.

"Evelyn." Harry groaned. "You do what I sat, when I say." he threw the dress at me and I let it fall on the ground, pouting at him angrily.

"I don't care if it's short--the shorter the better." he smiled bitterly.

"Why, you pervert?" I snapped, dabbing a finger at the dress.

Harry shrugged casually and I wished I could throw something at him. "People will understand how hot you are? Extra? I dunno, take you pick."

"Now." he narrowed his dark eyes. "Wear. That. Dress. Before I rip your clothes off and keep you like that."

"Yes, daddy." I groaned, bending down and snatching the material off the ground. Ugh, he is so bossy. I gave him one last glare--seeing his eyes darken and grow wide, his body tensing--and turned to walk off to the bathroom he was once in.

"No."

I spun on the balls of my feet. "What now?" I moaned staring at him. For his sake, I was doing what I was told!

Harry stared, frozen. "Dress here."

I blinked at him. Did he...did he just...? Jesus Christ.

"What?" I gasped. "No!" This guy was really pissing me off. He forces me to a carnival, wear a nice dress and now wear it in front of him. What the actually frick? Is he mental?

"Do as I say or I'd do more than watch you strip." he threatened and sat back down on the bed. "Now. Strip."

"I-I..." My confidence vanished. I can't do that, nobody has seen me do that. Even I don't look at myself properly. This will be so awkward. I didn't want to do this! "I don't want to." I whispered.

Harry must've realized that I was now unable to speak or shoot crappy remarks or protests at him. He must've seen my reaction and how vulnerable I've become, for his lips curved upwards and he stared at me lowly.

"Oh, but you must." he nodded, raising his brows. "Because I told you to. Because I want you to." His eyes moved to the dress I clutched with white knuckles and he nodded to it, once more. "Do it."

"What if I don't want to?" I raised my chin but my voice still shook.

"Then," Harry shook his head and shrugged, "I'll have to force it out of you."

I honestly didn't know what that meant and didn't want to ask, but my mind was already jumbled up in worries and I blurted it out, "What do you mean?" Stupid, Evelyn. Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

"Listen, sweet heart, I am an impatient man and I have someone waiting for me at the festival so do you care to move a little faster? Not too fast, though. I'd love to see this."

"Creep!" I yelled with all confidence--and another shaky voice-- before spinning around and directing myself to the bathroom door, I just laid my hands on the handle when I felt an arm slither over my waist before it gripped my waist and turned me around to face the darkest man I've met in my life, staring at me with impatience. His hand quickly moved to push me to the bathroom door, allowing pain to shoot up my back. But I barely felt that pain as I concentrated on the man in front of me.

Where was my attitude when I needed it?

"You know," his deep, mocking voice hissed as he pressed himself onto my body, "I wasn't really looking forward to the carnival, anyway."

"What?" I breathed, slowly bringing my hand up, getting ready to push him. But Harry saw my hand moving and I felt him hold it between our bodies. I felt the intoxicating heat of his skin radiate onto mine, mixing with his breath.

"I could let Alfie go, if you want." he suggested. "I think I'd rather...how do you say it politely?...have my way with you than earn a bag of cocaine."

"What are you talking about?" I stuttered, feeling pressure on my thigh.

Harry took a moment to use his height advantage to look down my shirt. I struggled against his grip and whimpered when I felt his face closing in.

"What did you call me before, Evelyn?" Harry asked. I felt my brows frown when he said that.

"What are you getting at?" I questioned as he tilted his head.

"See, somebody as innocent as you should know that 'daddy' doesn't mean one's father, at this age." he smirked. "But, I'm not complaining. Call me that if you want a good time."

He is pissing me off to Mars.

"So," Harry murmured, dipping his head down to my shoulder. "What do you want to do? Go to the boring festival or stay with me instead?"

I felt his teeth nip my skin, raking his teeth over the already sore area. But suddenly I felt Harry pull back with a start. I seemed relieved and worried at the same time as I stared up at him.

"Evelyn," Harry whispered. "what's on your neck?"

My hand slid up the door, and when I felt the doorknob, I twisted it before stumbling into the bathroom. I made my way to the mirror at stared at myself.

Above my collarbone was a dark, purple love bite.

Oh.

"Nothing." I said when I saw Harry standing in the doorway through the mirror's reflection. I turned back around and attempted to slip past him but felt his hand on my arm. Ughhhh. 

"Who did that to you? Was it Louis?" The question shocked me highly, and I found myself shrieking.

"No!" I gaped at Harry angrily. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why would Louis--you know what, I'm just gonna act like you never said that!" I heard the bitterness in my own voice. I see Louis as a friend--it felt weird calling a killer that but whatever--so it disgusted me when he asked me that.

"Well sor-ry!" Harry held his hands up in protest. "How the hell will I know? He was the last guy you were with, except for me, and I don't remember giving it to you."

I said the first thing that came up in my mind. "It was the f-first you gave."

"Nah." Harry scrunched his nose, "that one's here." His face suddenly turned pale and angry. "Why aren't you telling me? Did I give you this or not?"

"Of course you did! Who else?" I snapped. Why did he find it as a big deal? Who else will do something as stupid as mark your own mate? But, he obviously didn't remember the night before, so I felt myself somewhat relax. I've just got to persuade him that it was from another day.

"Well then why can't I remember?" he asked solemnly, staring at me intently.

"Because you were drunk!"

I clamped my mouth closed and brushed him off, slipping through the bathroom door to go into Harry's room. I heard him mutter something behind him and felt him grab me again. Ugh, I am so sick of being touched, grabbed, dragged, tugged and dominated by him! It is so annoying.

"So I gave you a hickey when I was drunk. Big deal?" he said.

"That is what I am trying to say." I whirled around on him to give him a death-glare. He just doesn't understand, does he? "It isn't important so stop speaking about it."

I looked down at the dress in my hands. It was as short as the other one, possibly worse. Tight, small and looking very uncomfortable. I craned my neck and found the other that Harry had requested that I wore; a creamy lace. I would've thought it wasn't bad--despite the situation--but it was too small.

"What else happened?" his deep voice questioned behind me, his figure unmoving and unnaturally cold.

"Nothing." I grumbled, trying to smooth out the crinkles of the dress on the bed.

"Evelyn, I was locked in my own room...?" I heard him sigh.

"Harry." My teeth grind against each other in fury, keeping my gaze away from him. "Just... You passed out and, I don't know."

What the hell was with his mood changes? First he was acting cocky, and then hormonal and now concerned--or deliberately challenging, in another description. It annoyed me. A lot. I wish he just remained like the Harry I was with when we--or I--were playing video games.

Oh, great. Now I'm acting like a clingy girlfriend. I almost snorted at the thought--I might be speaking calmly with a criminal and casually going out with him but that doesn't mean anything. All I have to say is that I now admitted that I will never will be able to escape. This guy was, like, invincible. Not literally. But he is so...I hate to admit it, but smart. With all those weapons he owns--not that I've seen them all--he is able to escape the police. For two years. How does he steal from a bloody bank without leaving even the tinniest of traces? I can't even steal a cookie without breaking the jar.

"I'm going to get dressed." I mumbled, mostly to myself as I went back into the bathroom. Unfortunately, it didn't have a lock, but for some reason I thought Harry was too busy thinking about my words than perverting me. However, I still stood right beside the door, frowning at the outfit in my hand.

Once I left the bathroom, I saw Harry clipping his eyebrow ring off. His arms' tattoos were covered by a material the same color as his skin.

"Ready?"

-

I've been pulling my dress down the whole car drive until the lights of the Ferris Wheel and the roller coasters came into view, lightly illuminating the whole area of the carnival. But the worry was keeping my thoughts away from the festival.

"We're here." Harry stated the obvious as he killed the engine, sliding out of his car. I waited impatiently, knee bouncing, for Harry to open the door. No, I wasn't expecting a gentlemen out of him. The door was frigging locked.

Harry held my hand as I hopped down--because the car was quite high--and I straightened the 'dress' out.

"Come." Harry beckoned with a large hand. I stared at it for a moment before holding it softly, feeling him squeeze in content. We began walking out of the car park.

As the rides got closer I felt excitement jolt through my veins. Memories of family and I having fun at last year's show came back to me. But he memory flickered and was gone in an instant, replaced with pain. I miss them so much.

As if Harry read my thoughts, he said: "We're only here to negotiate some...things. So stay quiet, don't speak unless necessary," and then I said: "Won't anyone be after you?"

"They don't know what I look like, love." he gave me a look. "You will now call me Kanin." he said simply, and I felt my smile grow slightly.

"Kanin? Wasn't your fake name Henry?" I snickered and expected him to get angry or something, but he laughed at me.

"Long story, sweet heart." he smiled. "Just do it."

"Yes...Kanin."

Harry smirked, a dimple popping on his cheek. "And I'd like you to call me daddy at home." he ordered in a low, seductive voice. But I didn't play along.

"Sureee," I shrugged and felt Harry sigh beside me. Peering up at him, I saw the way his eyes glinted in the colorful lights, moving around as he searched for his 'friend'. When they slightly widened and a smile etched over his face, I knew he found him.

Harry's arm curled around my waist and he grinned at, whom I think is, Alfie. Alfie also had a girl with him. Two more men stood at his sides and a girl with pink dip-dye and sparkly blue eyes. I frowned when I realized she looked familiar. I saw her before...

"Kanin!" Zayn welcomed with a smile. I bit the inside of my cheek to stifle the laugh, but couldn't hold it in when Harry greeted the other boy with a yell of, "David!"

Zayn looked at me and smiled when he saw me doing the same, "Glad you could make it, Evelyn." 'David' nodded. His smile disappeared and he blinked, as if he remembered something, then he whirled around and gestured to the slightly-curvy girl beside him. "Marzia, this is Kanin's girl."

Harry stepped up just when Marzia smiled at me. "Hey Marz, great t'see you. This is...erm, Kalel?" he said, lacing his fingers through mine, making a wave of heat trickle down my back.

I turned to Harry, "Kalel?" I hissed, seeing Marzia chuckle in front of me. Harry leaned down and whispered, "Kanin, Kalel. Suits well."

"Kanin, I'm just gonna steal your girlfriend for a while." Marzia said with a British accent, smirking. Harry nodded smugly when Marzia snatched my hand and pulled me along with her, taking me with her.

She was really pretty, even with all those piercings. She was obviously punk, too. She was the girl on Zayn's phone, except she looks a little different now than the photo. She looks less punk because of how she also covered her tattoos, but also more mature.

-:-:-:-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 7.5K 108
a book of different harry styles imagines! i really hope you enjoy them, i'm always open for requests! x. ALSO - I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND D...
5.2K 343 41
"I could lean you broken parts that might fit like this... and I'll will give you all my heart, so we can start it all over again." - Harry Edward St...
32.4K 474 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
530K 8.9K 33
"Who are you?" "I'm Izi." "Why are you here?" "Because. Do you need help?" "I don't need anyone's fucking help." ~~ WARNING: Strong language, sex, d...