He Never Knew

By Kimothy99

He never knew they loved him. He never knew they cared. He never thought they'd miss him. He never really... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

5 0 1
By Kimothy99

Jeffrey enjoyed spending time alone, now.   He had learned to love himself, even if no one else did.  Broken hearts lead to broken minds, but he didn't mind being broken.  He had known that graduation would break his and Cara's friendship, but he hadn't expected to be the only one who was sad about it.  

The future looked good for him.  He had spent weeks writing applications for colleges and scholarships, which had paid off.  He was accepted into his first choice and even received a decent scholarship.  He was finally going to grow up, be his own person.

If only he knew how Cara really felt about him.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 53 10
"I have never really thought about life. Of course I have been wanting to, but I've never had the time or courage to do so. I think now is about time...
96.4K 1.2K 21
*Edited* She never knew how famous he was until it was too late. A little help, that's all she gave him. Never would any of them have thought how muc...
198 3 22
She forgot how to love but remembered how to fight. He disregarded where I've been and made who I am.
697 30 23
one. "He turned around and looked right at me and said nothing. It was as if the years we had spent together, the time I spent loving him, just weren...