BEST WATTPAD STORIES ^_^

By missjessssy

All the stories I'd placed here were really nice and I already completed reading those romantic stories of th... More

Authors Note
My Husband is a Mafia Boss
THE PAYMENT OF HER DEBT [TO BE PUBLISHED UNDER LIB]
The Sexy Badass
Tutoring the Hot Maniac
Compilations of Stories of ate Xiomai
We meet again, WIFE?
Instant Mommy Ako?
You are My Home
Relationship Status: from SINGLE to FAKE COUPLE~ [SOON TO BE PUBLISH UNDER LIB]
MARRYING MR. BORING ('till boreDAMN do us part) [EDITED]
The Bestman's Girlfriend (Book 1 & 2)
Once Mine, Always Mine
The Perfect Prince and the Wild Princess
Love Will Find A Way
My Crush, My Love, My Fiancé?! [Fin.]
WANTED: Billionaire's Sexy Secretary
Ms. Sunny Meets Dark Prince <END>
--END--
Recommended

TOP LISTS

1.3K 5 0
By missjessssy

Hi there! It's been awhile since I last posted an update here. Sorry about that, it was just I was kinda busy this few months about school stuff and such. 

Anyways, if you have an extra time please view my READING LIST'S and find the TOP LIST and TOP 2 - title of the stories that I love the most.  Just browse through that and find any stories that catch your attention. I don't have enough time to make such comments about each stories, just like what I did on previous chapters, so better view it and I'll make sure you won't regret spending and consuming your time. It has a lists of Tagalog and mostly English stories that captivated my heart and soul. I've read hundredths of stories here in wattpad (I'm being honest, swear!) and through that my taste about great story was changing as days passing by, so all the stories I'd have put there were all stories that can make your emotions like a roller coaster. BELIEVE me!

WARNING! If you're not mature enough reading a rated SPG - please do not scroll down on my Reading Lists because most of it were rated SPG and 18+ . hahaha.

Till next time! God Bless you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.3K 57
This is the usual story of a public student who transferred to private school together with her relatives. Your usual story where they see each other...
107K 2.9K 27
(Completed) ***WATTPAD FEATURED STORY*** Minsan mo na bang naranasan na sa tindi ng galit mo, desedido ka nang pumatay? Gusto mo ba malaman kung ano...
7.6K 348 56
Lyrah is an ordinary teacher and having a simple life. She don't believe at any supernatural powers, myths and folklores not until she met Gavreel. G...
58.5K 1.3K 57
Dapat lang naman mainlove si Michael Jericho Mendez sa isang babae, hindi sana ito big deal kung straight si MJ, dahil sa isa kasi syang beki, baklus...