Long Time No See (Bts Jungkoo...

Por nochu__jungkook

Just a random one shot. {Completed} Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

3.7K 96 3
Por nochu__jungkook

{Jungkook pov}

I just ended a long day of schedules. I walked tiredly towards my room in our dorm and pushed open the door. I dropped onto my bed as if I was dead. After a few minutes of stoning, I looked to my left and looked at the picture of Hyejoo and I on my 10th birthday. I had whipped cream on my nose, so did Hyejoo. Damn, I miss Hyejoo. I haven't seen her in two years. We're going to Busan in two days and I could ask manager hyung-nim for a day off.

I leaped out of the bed at the brilliant thought and went to Jimin hyung to ask if he wanted to see his sister. "Of course! Dude of course I wanna see my sister!" Jimin Hyung screamed at me. Out of concern, manager-nim barged into our dorm.

"Are you guys ok?" he asked. We nodded and looked at each other. "Hyung?" I took the perfect timing and decided to ask him now. "Yes?". "Can the both of us have a day extra or a day off when we get to Busan?"I asked. He thought about it for awhile and looked at Jimin hyung and I. I pleaded with my hands together while I was trying to use my maknae aegyo on him. That's right I'm the maknae in my little group of friends. "Alright. Fine. Fine. I give up. Your aegyo will kill everyone." manager-nim said with a hint of frustration in his voice while putting his hands up. I chuckled and squealed in delight. Jimin hyung joined me and we in a way" fangirled" together.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.9K 134 9
he made her feel special <3 she didn't feel fat :) he stopped loving her and started to love someone else :\ she never has felt so ugly and fat in...
5.8K 256 26
Y/N has been diagnosed with mood swings, really bad ones. One day she is happy, the next it's like she is a completely different girl. This explains...
11.2K 299 10
"i love you, my princess."
699K 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC