The Poetic Imagination: For H...

By ChronicCreator

A collection of the best poetry by the author through his life. In this book, you can read the poems that are... More

Table of Contents
Our School Year Friendship
Liberty
Stay Forevermore
Poverty: The Effect of Today
Pride & Arrogance
Believe
All Summer In A Day
I Beat Them All!
Useless
My Love
Camping Nights
The Day of My Mother
Science And Its Branches
When Sam Surfs The Internet
The Haunted House
Lost in The Zoo
Speak Not, My Beloved
Deep Secret
Stranger In My Reflection
Porque
One Summer Night
Moderna Natale
My Wishlist

Preface

440 8 3
By ChronicCreator

                                                             P  R  E  F  A  C  E

                                                                    ❖  ❖  ❖

       As one of the youngest poets, I compiled this book to serve as an inspiration for people who share the same interest in poetry as I do. Among the poems I wrote several months ago from my too - much interest, love poems form the majority. Some even have a fiery character.

       With my pen and a blank piece of paper, I am able to write the ideas that come to my mind and my pen serves as my tongue to speak. My interest in reading books, which comes from my dearest mother who was working currently until now in London, is the root of this subject. 

       During my tender years, I found this hidden talent—a talent I did not expect and was surprised I could develop it further. I am pursuing my dream of being a published writer - and that dream is turning into reality with the help of my greatest supporters and readers.

                                                                                                            Patrick Mendez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...