Hades Caster | Nico di Angelo...

By TheDiAngeloDiaries

Going under a Grand Rewrite! Greek Gods are real. Sure, he could understand that. Roman Gods are there too. T... More

Wizards and Descendants {Prologue}
Mine | Chapter One
And So He Went| Chapter 2*
Typical | Chapter Three*
Skia | IV
Gimmick By The Gracious Boy | Chapter Five *
Valentines Tantrum | Holiday Special
Hate Eros Club | Holiday Special
You're Screwed | Chapter Six
Pitiful | Chapter Seven
A Forgotten Lullaby | Chapter Eight
Mission | Chapter Nine
Grand Rewrite

Help

8K 137 15
By TheDiAngeloDiaries

DON'T WORRY, THIS STORY IS NOT DEAD! I'M WRITING THE CHAPTER RIGHT AFTER THIS!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma, and I decided to contact the best people in the world...

(CHB!) The readers! I have a proposal to make for you all:

Two chapters will be going out. One will be after the latest chapter, SKIA, the other will still be Nico at Hogwarts but will stray from the plot to be a (LATE) Valentines Day Special.

One chapter today, the next tomorrow maybe or the day after.

But, that aside, I need to fix my schedule.

I've updated every Monday or Sunday or Tuesday, but it's harder to do that. So..

VOTE!

Would you rather 1000 words of a chapter every Sunday or 2000 Words of a Chapter every OTHER Sunday?

Personally, I'm for the latter, but you guys read this, not me.

Oh and OMG 1K READS PEOPLE ! Thanks!

I'll delete this after, like the House Chapter.

VOTE NOW, OR ELSE ..

um. or else a very conflicted author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.9K 31
This is just as any other story about Nico who goes to Hogwarts I just wanted to write something and this popped up in my mind. So yeah, Nico goes to...
235K 9.2K 57
Percy Jackson lost his mother at a young age. From then on he was stuck with his abusive step-father, Smelly Gabe. He didn't have much. Just one good...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...
51.9K 1K 35
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...