If Only You Knew

By msxash

"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in hi... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilouge
100k!!

Authors Note

7.8K 201 11
By msxash

So hows this one going.

I have not really written any mini notes at the end of the chapters, so I am making one now.

This is my first book ever, I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.

So, are you guys wondering what's the big secret? It's kind of obvious, kinda not.

Ha! Originally, I made the book with everything revealed in the second chapter but I just wanted to keep it interesting So I changed it.

So yeah, I don't think I'll be making much mini notes and stuff.

But there will be times when I will have a few and maybe do Q and A also to answer all your questions.

Oh! Before I forget read my next story, please.

The name is The Player and the Rebel.

But it isn't finished yet.

Vote, Comment, Share and Follow

Ash 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
333K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...