Something like Love (One Dire...

De imagine-hes

When 19 year-old Melissa ended up saving Liam Payne' s life, everything changed. Twists and turns. Ups and d... Mais

A New Job
Are you...?
A Tiny Surprise
Falling Hard
You're Friends With WHO?
Waterpark Romance pt. 1
Waterpark Romance pt.2
Dinner
AUTHORS NOTE
Truth or Dare
A Day at the Beach
An Adventure into the Woods
Walk on the Beach
Head over Heels in LOVE
The Plan
The Feeling' s Mutual?
Confusion
A Shocking Discovery Pt. 1
A Shocking Discovery Pt. 2
Confessions
What is Love?
Author's Note
THANK YOU! (Authors note)

Preparations

427 12 3
De imagine-hes

Sam's POV

I was so excited for the dinner date tonight! Melissa and I were picking clothes out and dancing to our favorite songs!

  Just then the song Made in America by Cimorelli came on and we both screamed.We screamed every note at the top of our lungs totally off key and jumped on my bed.

"CUZ WE'RE MADE IN, MADE IN, MADE IN, IN AMERICA!" We finished the song completely breathless. We settled down and got back to our outfits.

After multiple different outfits, numerous mascara mess-ups, and one strand of hair each burned by the curling iron, we looked presentable. 

We were finally ready! I can't wait to meet the boys, and to make everything better, Melissa's DATING one of them.

We heard a loud knock on the door and grabbed our things.

One Direction here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So do you like the outfits? 

If you haven't already, please go look at Cimorelli videos, go go go!

Comment

Vote

Share

-Allison

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...
248K 7.1K 29
When 20 year old university student Lexi catches her boyfriend cheating she thinks she's done with love. But when she meets Harry Styles and Niall Ho...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...