Auradon Remembers?- Disney De...

By dzny_oddity

Everything in Auradon is back to it's original form. Mal and her Isle friends grew more closer to Auradon. No... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Be Prepared
Chapter 2- He Knows?
Chapter 3- I Missed You
Chapter 5- What Is Happening?
Chapter 6- Secret Visions
Chapter 7- Acting Different
Chapter 8- Followed
Chapter 9- Memories Returned
Chapter 10- Someone Is Watching
Chapter 11- The Chase
Chapter 12- Loyal to the Pride
Chapter 13- I Promise I'll Find You
Chapter 14- We Are Nothing Alike
Chapter 15- The Strongest Power
Chapter 16- We Can Only Hope
Chapter 17- Facing Our Parents
Chapter 18- Gone Again
Chapter 19- Truly Evil
Chapter 20- The Dark Side
Chapter 21- This Isn't You
Chapter 22- The Ultimate Villain
Chapter 23- The Ultimate Sacrifice
Chapter 24- Final Decision
Chapter 25- Strong Love

Chapter 4- Did You See It?

987 23 2
By dzny_oddity

*Edited*
________________________

Evie POV

We led the new VK students to the dorm rooms, and I wondered if they will change. Susan and Anthony kept their distance, and the Gaston twins tried to impress a nearby princess.

"Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos can show you your classes, the dorms and answers any questions you might have. Anything else feel free to ask me." Ben said. He left us and we were alone with them.

"Okay, so Carlos and Jay can show the boys their room and Evie and I will the girls theirs." Mal said. We each went our separate ways, when I saw a flash.

I was back when we first arrived, when we were in the parallel universe. It didn't last long, but when I was brought back to reality everyone had a questioned look.

Susan POV

I blinked my eyes a few times, and tried to figure out what I just saw. It was Auradon Prep, but it looked abandoned. I saw everyone having a questioned look, but no said anything.

We made it our room, and it looked the same like the ones we passed by. It looked pink and frilly, and the windows brought in some sunlight.

"We know that you're not use to this, which is why we add some things you might like." Evie said. On the beds, I saw some dark shades of purple and green, along with black pillows. On a bookshelf, I saw a fish tank, like the one I had back home.

"Great, so you can get settled in, and we'll be right back." Mal said, quickly rushing Evie out of the room.

Mal POV

"Did you see the flash?" I asked Evie, after we left Scarlet and Susan's room. Evie quickly nodded.

"Did you notice everyone having a questioned look? Do you think they saw it?" She asked. How is this possible?

"Yeah, but how? No one remembers what my mother did, that she change Auradon to make the villains rule."

"I don't know maybe we should talk to the guys?"

"Good idea." I said. We walked to the boy's dorm rooms. All I could think about was the parallel universe of Auradon.

Jay POV

We showed Anthony and the Gaston twins their room, and they immediately fought over who got to play the video game, 'Into The Enchanted Forest', first.

We left them on playing in multiplayer mode, and bumped into Mal and Evie. They both looked worried.

"What's wrong?" Carlos asked.

"We think the students are getting visions of the parallel universe of Auradon." Evie said.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we should do it soon. If we don't find out why this is happening, the new VKs could turn on us"

Scarlet POV

I followed Mal and Evie to see if they know where the Fairy Godmother's wand was.

"We think the students are getting visions of the parallel universe of Auradon." Evie said. I slowly turned my head to see them in front of the boys room.

"How is that possible?" Jay asked.

"I don't know, but we should do it soon. If we don't find out why this is happening, the new VKs could turn on us"

I have new plan, one that will change Auradon and the VK's forever. One that will make my father proud.
_________________________
A/N- Picture Above- New VK's

- Top left- Scarlet, Daughter of Scar
- Top right- Anthony Tremaine, StepGrandson of Lady Tremaine(Evil Stepmother)
- Bottom left- Gaston Junior and Gaston the Third, twin sons of Gaston
- Bottom right- Susan, daughter of Ursula

I DO NOT OWN ANY IF THESE PHOTOS!

ENJOY. 🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 174 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The Vks are finally going to bring over some new villains kids to Auradon. And the Vks were ver...
3K 86 7
Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos are tasked to retrieve the wand for Maleficent. However, the challenges they face are intensified as a result of a unique t...
249K 4.4K 34
When Ben chooses which villain kids are going to Auradon, he has to leave one of the VK's behind. Will the untold feelings of Ally and Jay be able to...
38.5K 568 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...