pain.love.letters

By samisaunders84

this story is about a girl that is bullied everyday but has this secret admirer that showers her with love. S... More

Chapter 7
Continue chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (the end)
Every girls dream

Chapters 1-6

162 3 2
By samisaunders84

ok so this is my first story so don't laugh.

Chapter 1: summer skies

Blue. Green. The first two colors I think of when I look at the sky on a summer afternoon. It was the summer of 2013. Life was pretty good. I have great friends and family. My parents are rich, my house is big, and I have this giant bedroom all to myself. I love my bedroom. Its the only place where I can be by myself without all the distractions from the outside world. So it is august and we go back to school. school. That word gives me the chills just thinking about it. Its like a prison, which I'm trapped inside. Well things have changed ever since i was bullied and had to let go of my best friend last year. Being bullied and the new student made my life like a living hell. I was bullied everyday and it was nonstop. But I had the wonderful help of my bff ashton. He kept me up and going. Your probably still here waiting to hear what happened, so here I go.

It all started in 11th grade and it was the first day of school. I was nervous and trying to look confident but nervously failed. That day, I wore a light blue aeropostle tshirt, skinny jeans, some black converses and my grandmas lucky charm bracelet. That's all I had left of her cause she just recently passed away, but I know she'll always be by my side. As my mom was dropping me off at the front doors of the school, I was getting a little sweaty cause i hate being the new student.

" Mom, I'm so nervous." I said scared

" You'll be fine! You'll make great friends!"

As she was saying that, I rolled my eyes. I hopped out of the car and was almost to the doors. I screamed back to her " I love you mom!!" As soon as I said that, everyone started laughing and making fun of me. I just stood there awkwardly staring back at all the people.

I mumbled to myself " wow, what lovely people."

I continued to march straight to the front door and as soon as I took the first step on that hallway, a sign said "Welcome back students"

Chapter 2: the 11th grade world

A million thoughts went through my head as i was walking through the front hallway. I was shaking trying to hold my schedule and looking for my locker number.

"aw 1064!" i said quietly to myself.

As i spotted my locker, i walk over like nothing was wrong. Then suddenly a foot popped out in front of me and I tripped flat on my face, dropping my notebooks and schedule. Next thing i knew i was the school joke, everyone was laughing at me. I quickly gathered my thing and walked aimlessly to my locker. "Finally" I said. I looked at my locker and it was empty and dusty. i put my things in there and said to myself

"don't worry samantha, you got this."

i finally closed my locker and looked down at my schedule trying to search for my first period class. I quickly looked up and i banged my head against another person's locker and fell on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?!"

"Yeah I'm fine."

As i got up i looked up and it turns out that its a boy.

"hello I'm Ashton, and yours?" he said kindly

"Samantha. Thanks for asking"

" Your the new girl right?"

"Yes i am." i said kind of strange.

"Well um i got to go see you another time." he said exciting then he running off.

"Ok" i said to myself quietly. I was walking down the hallway and looked at all the cliques around me. jock. popular. nerds. I could name every single one cause I've been there done that. I heard the sound of clicking heels against the tile floor. I looked up and saw a group of 3 girls dressed in pretty clothes and jewelry looking straight at me.

"Move out of the way!!" the blond girl said.

"haha i don't have to." i said unafraid.

She gave me the evil look after I said that then she pushed my notebooks out of my hand and said 'oops' all innocent. She keep walking on and the brown hair girl walking next to her said " watch out pain is coming your way."

I knelt down to pick up my notebook and i encountered the same boy i met earlier.

''Would you like some help with those?" Ashton said as he knelt down to help me.

"Thank you" i said.

As we both got up at the same time, I finally got to see his face. He had wavy dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

"Who's that girl?" I said

"Thats olivia thompson. Shes the most popular girl in school." he said " What class are you going too?"

" Chemistry."

"same here!' he said exciting.

"wrong way." he said laughing. I started laughing too and we walked.

Chapter 3: chemistry

Chemistry was on of my all time favorite classes. Well, next to art and Spanish but, mainly chemistry. As me and Ashton were walking into the classroom, my mouth dropped. This room was huge! I was very fond of all the chemicals from nitrogen to sodium to helium.

"Good morning students." the teacher said.

I tried looking for a seat but I hesitatied to quick and the chair next to Ashton was stolen by olivia. I scrambled around the room till I found one next to another girl.

"Hi." the girl said

"hello." I said a little scared.

" Today we have a new student, would u please stand up miss lee."

As I slowly stood up the teacher said " why don't u introduce yourself." I was standing there nervously and I said

"Hi I'm Samantha " then I quickly sat back down plopping onto my chair.

"Thank you. Hello everyone I'm mrs.graham, that's spelled G-R-A-H-A-M." As she was writing her name large on the board, I glanced over and I saw Olivia and Ashton flirting. I keep staring as I felt weird inside then looked away. 25 minutes passed and the teacher called out loudly "ok students we are going to pick lab partners. Each person needs to draw a name out of this bowl!" As the teacher was walking around I thought to myself I really don't care who I get as long as I don't get someone who doesn't care about anything. As I drew a paper out of the bowl, I opened it and I turns out that Ashton is my partner! I got all excited on the inside cause he's my first real friend. As we all walked to our new partners, I said to ashton all excited " You're my lab partner!!"

" Yah!!" he said back.

I sat down all happy and I was looking around the room. When i was looking i saw Olivia giving me the evil stare. I knew something. I tried to ignore her but she always seem to catch my eye.

"Did you see how big this lab is? Its huge!" I didnt say anything back

" What's wrong?" he said concern

"I just feel like Olivia has something against me." I said sad.

" Don't worry she not our problem." he said gently to me

. "Ok." i said back to him.

As me and Ashton were looking at the lab together, the teacher was passing out this red chemical and this blue goop that looked like a marshmallow cream. I looked at it oddly and started laughing.

"ok, now we have the goop and the supplies we need, lets start." he said.

As i was skimming along the packet i said

" ok we need to poor the the red chemical into the blue goop and it should change colors." I slowly poored it in and something didnt seem right. The blue goop kept rising inside the beaker. It got bigger and bigger and then explode onto me, ashton, and other people around us. The teacher walked over to us and said

"what happened?" she said curious.

"we don't know we just....." before finshing she interrupted and said

"playing around and not following the instructions. minus 5 points for your behavior and not following the class rules."

When she walked away, me and Ashton just looked at each other with a confused face.

"I don't know what we did, we just poured the chemical in the beaker like it said to do." I said a little angry. Olivia walked over and said to us all innocent "You better follow the rules next time." When she walked away the bell rong,"finally no more science drama."

My next 3 classes were filled with more drama and embarrassment. Olivia found some way to make me more miserable. In english I tripped in front of the whole class, in study hall someone farted and someone called my name out and I don't even want to start about choir but lunch was next and I should relax at least

chapter 4: wreck at lunch

When I approached the lunch room, it was loud and crazy. Students were screaming and shouting and some were throwing food. I tried finding a spot to sit but it was almost full. I quickly found a table and sat. I saw ashton sitting with his other 3 friends. I didn't really care cause he was just a friend of mine. Olivia was passing out some flyer to everyone and she came up to me and said

" hey dork, vote me for homecoming queen" then walked away.

I just stared at her back and made a face. She walked over to ashton and rubbed his back and hair and she hand him a flyer in a flirty way. She walked away and gave him a wink.

"What's up with all these flyers?" a girl said to me as she sat down at my table.

"Omg you scared me!" I said.

"I really don't know why she's handing out homecoming flyers on the first day of school, homecoming is 3 months away."

"Well she likes to keep her thrown for homecoming, shes been homecoming queen for 2 years straight!" the girl said.

"wow! Well she is the most popular girl in school." I said

"psshh u got that right" we both laughed. We just sat there and talked and ate our lunch. Then I felt a cupcake being smash against the back of my neck. Someone apparently doesn't like me. So I ran to the bathroom to clean it all off. As I was all washed off and looked myself in the mirror, a tear rolled down my check.

" This is not how I wanted to school year to start" I said to myself.

I lefted the bathroom headed back to the lunchroom the bell rung and I grabbed my stuff and went to my next class. This is not how I wanted the school year to start. All I wanted was to make great friends and be try to fit in. It seems like at this school that u have to be perfect to fit in or have to be super pretty. Im nowhere near that.

chapter 5:heading home

I ride the bus home and it usually loud or obnoxious, but I just listen to music. I got off the bus walked though my front door and I heard my mom said "hello!" really loud.

"hey" I said back

"how was your first day of school?"

I looked at my mom for 5 seconds then looked away

"it was good.'' I said lying.

"thats great!" my mom said all excited. After she said that, I ran up to my room to my bed and my special bear. His name is bear because when I was 2 I named him bear. Bear is special to me cuz my grandma gave it to me when I was born. I pulled out my homework and started to look at my textbook. It was huge and weighed about 5 pounds. Then I opened my drawer and pulled out my diary. My diary is top secret and I would never let anyone read it not even ashton. It is full of secrets and stories just waiting to be told. I began to write and write about my first day and what horrible things happened. My diary is where I can write down my thoughts without saying them out loud. This first day has been crazy and full of nasty stuff but on the bright side I met Ashton! He is so sweet to me and he's my bff. Honestly if we never met, then i would have no one to talk to or someone to be there for me. He's almost like a brother to me but ehh lets keep it to a ground level. I really don't know what's wrong with Olivia? Why does she hate me? Why is she treating me like this? I deserve none of this drama especially being the new student and it being the first day of school. Well hopefully it will calm down. I hope that all things will sort out and I will have a good year where I can feel comfortable. I suddenly felt sleepy so I took a nap. My mom came to my room and said "dinners ready." I got up slowly and ran downstairs.

Chapter 6: pain

It has been 2 months of school already. I've been able to settle in a little more but Ive still been treated like the new kid. Olivia and her "possy" have not left me alone. They've always been in my face, making fun of me, and laughing at me. I don't know what to do but just suffer. I've made new friends and so that has been a lot of fun. I don't know what to expect coming up for the rest of the year. Ashton and I have gotten closer which I've really enjoyed and appreciate. He's such a gentleman and I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. " come on samantha you're going to be late for school" my mom said loudly. I put down my diary and got changed. When I got done I went into the bathroom and saw this note on the counter. I opened it and it said " have a great day" I smiled then hung it up on my bulletin board. When I was finished I ran downstairs to the smell of pancakes. I said to my mom, "did u write me a small letter?" She's said no. I got confused and wonder who wrote it.

After I finished eating I heard the bus, ran out to the bus, and got on. I got to school and I saw my 2 best friends caitlyn and hazel.

"hey girl hey!" caitlyn said

"hey!" I said really load.

"guys homecoming is like next month!!" hazel said.

"I know right, so do you have a date samantha, has anyone asked you?"

" no one has asked me yet and I'm fine with that." I said really down

"well cheer up babe we'll find u one, but hasn't ashton ask u yet?" Caitlyn said

"surprisingly, no, but I wish he could ask me." I said

"well you'll get a date I promise." hazel said.

I smiled back at them. About 20 minutes later we arrived at school and I got off the bus. I was a little nervous inside because of Olivia. Well it's Friday let's hope that today will be a good day. I walked down the hallway and reached my locker. I opened it and I found a note inside. I read it and it said "Samantha, you are an amazing girl. Now have an amazing day :)." I smiled put the note in my pocket and walked away.

For about 2 weeks, I've been getting little side notes everyday that make me smile. I don't know who writes them but hopefully they will never stop.

-----------------------------------

I reached English class and the bell rang as soon as I stepped into the classroom. I sat down and started to prepare for my speech. We had to write a paper about what we do and who we are and show pictures ( if we wanted to.) Speaking in public is my worst fear and I wish I didn't have to present. I was looking through my binder and saw another small note that said "Samantha you can do it!" I believe in you" well at least there are a few people in front of me.

"Samantha, you're up." the teacher said.

I stood up and walked towards the front of the classroom. Adrenaline rushed through my body, my heart was like a hummingbird that has ADHD. I was shaking and stuttering. It was the moment where I could shine and actually get noticed. When I looked at the classroom I tried picturing the class in their underwear: it worked! I giggled a little bit trying to keep calm. I started to speak and it turned out that my speech went super well. When I finished I heard the sound of victory: clapping hands. I knew at that moment that people actually appreciate my work and knew what I love to do. It was Ashton's turn up. His voice was adorable with that Australian accent. Then Olivias turn was up. I knew this was either going to be really bad or good, I wasn't sure. She walked up to the front of the classroom an said these words first-

" hi I'm Samantha, I'm 16 and I'm a stupid person." I looked up at her and I knew she was talking about me. "When u meet me I'm super shy but I am one of the most annoying people out there. I'm fat. Freakishly tall. And also like to fart in class. I am the class joke I am ugly. And stupid, these are the many words that describe me."

She started to show pictures of me photoshopped to make me look so ugly and fat. I started to cry and everyone turned to laugh at me. I didn't know what to do but just run to the bathroom and cry. I just sat there in the stall and cried, letting my shirt and the floor get wet. I went out to the sink and there was this note on the mirror that said " you blow me away samantha." I stood there and smile. I washed myself off and headed back to class.

Coming home was depressing cause I thought about what Olivia said. Those words just kept going through my head. Those 100s of words of hate upon my shoulders. What do I do? where do I go? How am I suppose to survive this mess. I don't know honestly. When I entered my room I plopped upon my bed and cried. Then I said "it has to be done." so I went into my parents bathroom grabbed an extra blade went back to my bedroom and sat on the toilet. I stared at my arm and started to cut. Pain agony blood ran through my body and out of my arm. I was in so much pain. I started to cry. I wrote on my arm unloved. I cleaned up and went and laid on my bed. I saw a letter on the floor. it must have slip under my door. I picked it up and opened it. I read and read on. I started to cry cause someone actually cares about me. I smiled and put the note into my drawer. I thought to myself, someone has been writing me letter and I'm need to know who it is!

Continue Reading