Get Used To Me (gratsu Fanfic)

Por Fandoms-For-All

Lets just say Natsu is shy. Will his new friends change that though? Read to figure out what happens. (DISCO... Más

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
GIVE ME IDEAS PLZ
Chapter 6
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 7
sorry
A/N!!!!!
COMMENT IDEAS PLZ
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Im sorry...
Soon
finale
i cant believe you guys

Chapter 5

5.8K 200 77
Por Fandoms-For-All

🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·

~the next morning~

Natsu's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to the beautiful sound of my alarm clock 'sarcasm'. I get up from bed and go to my closet. 'i should wear something that Lucy got me yesterday' i thought. So i pick out the red button up shirt, the black skinny jeans and the red vans. I go to the bathroom, do my stuff and get changed. I walk out and grab my backpack, then go outside to wait for the bus.

~time skip to the bus~

I see the bus come up. The bus stop right infront of me so i go in and look for a seat. I look around and see Erza in the back, so i walk up to her "hey Erza, can i sit here?" i ask the scarlet haired girl. "Of course Natsu" she said and patted next to her signaling for me to sit. I sit down next to her and smile. She smiles back. Once the bus starts moving, i look at other people in the bus. When i was looking around, i noticed some white haired girl looking at me. I ignored her and started talking to Erza. "So why didn't you go to school in your car?" i asked Erza "i know you don't have a car so i went on the bus so you didn't have to sit alone." she told me smiling. "Y-you didn't have to do that" i said to her "but i wanted to" she said looking at me still smiling. "Thanks" i said smiling at her. "No problem Natsu".

~time skip to school~

When we got out of the bus, me and Erza walked into the school. A lot of people were staring at me, i got a little nervous but i didn't hide. "Everyone must like your new outfit" Erza said whispering to me. I just giggled and kept walking to my locker. "Well i have to go to magic training, see you later Natsu" Erza said, waving then walking away. I opened my locker and took out my book for potion making class. I closed my locker and started walking to class when...

To be continued...

❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·

🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·

Im sorry its so short but im in class...

Please comment ideas!!!!

Hope you like this chapter!

~Luna

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6K 81 10
Shouto Todoroki had been a figure skater since age four, his whole life revolves around the sport, much to the dismay of his hockey playing father, E...
35.6K 1.2K 9
Techno is moving to College, and befriends Dream, a loud, well known boy. I basically don't know how else to describe this book other than telling y...
1.2M 57.4K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
15.7K 580 9
What if bakugou cared for izuku the whole time? What if bakugou thought of deku as a brother? What if?... ⚠️⚠️I don't own the characters or pictures...