Arranged marriage to Mr Billi...

By axamaxamaxa

Caramel is a poor university student in England, her ambitions is to become a successful doctor one day. She... More

Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 2
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 3
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 4
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 5
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 6
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 7
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 8
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 9
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 10
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 11
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 12
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 13
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 14
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 15
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 16
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 17
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 18
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 19
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 20
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 21
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 22
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 23 Part 1
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 23 Part 2
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 1
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 2
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 3
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 25
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 26
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 27
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 28
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 29
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 30
Chapter 31 The End
Epilogue Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire
Rose: Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire

Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 1

808K 6.8K 1.2K
By axamaxamaxa

Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire

 Covers designed by YouActAsIfYouCare

Before you start reading this and complaining about the grammar and spelling you need to know I am dyslexic so the grammar and spelling is practically not there. So if that annoys you and prevents you from reading then all I am saying is this story isn’t for you. I am sorry but I tried my best to get it right.

This has now been edited by Desdemonia432 Thank you so much for doing this for me xxx

Please comment and vote!!!

Chapter 1

“Caramel is that you honey? Can you come into the kitchen; Katherine and I have some stuff to discuss.” Susan called from the kitchen as soon as I stepped through the door.

“Yeah, be there in a minute.”

I dropped my bag under the staircase and walked through the living room and went into the kitchen where Susan and Katherine, the orphanage workers were sat on a little table under the French windows, sun gleaming in through the windows making the kitchen glow. It was a beautiful day.

“Where are all the kids?” I asked. It was too quite in the orphanage - it’s always full of life little children running around everywhere.

“Field trip with Mathew,” Susan laughed.

“I don’t think it was sensible sending 25 children with him and Chris...” Katherine frowned.

“Oh, is Chris back?” I was so excited, uni was getting really boring without him.

“Your just as excited as the kids! Yeah he got back at about 10-ish, he was going to run to uni to see you, but Mathew needed him and we had to stay to talk to you.” Susan said all traces of laughter had left her face - shit, what have I done now?

“I know that face, stop looking guilty you’ve done nothing, it’s us this time. Come and sit down,” Katherine said patting the chair next to her.

“Okay what’s going on? Omg, they're not shutting you down are they, because of the money problems? How can they - you’re looking for donators! It’s only been 3 months, the dead line isn’t until another two weeks, we’ll find someone - it’s only a matter of time!” I was speaking so fast. I was worried - this is a home to 25 orphans. I’ll be able to find accommodation in my uni, get another job that would be able to pay for my rent, but the other children they would be split apart. Susan and Katherine are like the children’s mothers - we're all a big family. How can they do this?

“Calm down, we found a donator, that’s what we have to talk to you about,” Susan said, guilt plastered on her face. Shit, there are conditions from the donator but at least we had one, thank god.

I plopped into the chair, calmer - we had the money to stay here, the kids are going be really happy.

“But what’s the condition? The donator wants us to do something in return? Listen, I can see the guilt Susan, it’s ok. I can do my uni work but this home is more important to me - I will do whatever it takes to keep it open.”

“That’s the problem Caramel... What the donator wants is something I can’t give him, or I would have. It’s not mine to give,” Katherine whispered putting an arm around me, holding me tight. So it’s something I need to give the donator...

“Okay, what is it? I’ll give it him.” I said patting Katherine’s arm. Just then, the outside door opened. I could hear all the kids coming in yelling and laughing.

“Does Mathew follow anything we tell him he’s back 2 hours early” Susan yelled frustrated walking through the kitchen door to yell at Mathew.

As soon as Susan stepped in to the living room, Mathew came running in through the back kitchen door with little Ben in his arms.

“He tripped and fell, he cut his leg, and he wouldn’t stop crying! He kept on yelling I want Caramel.” Mathew said in one breath, I jumped up and took a sheepish looking Ben out of Mathews arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck,

“Sorry Caramel, b-but I fell and it hurt, and you wasn’t there to put magic on and make it better!” Ben said using his puppy dog eyes.

“Come on, let’s get Caramel's magic plasters, okay?” I said, putting him down on the chair Susan was sat on. I got the plaster out of a drawer and put it on Ben’s cut.

“Caramel’s magic always works, doesn’t it Ben?” I turned around and saw Chris stood at the door frame.

“Chris!” I screamed and jumped on him giving him a huge hug, “Yeah I missed you too,” Chris said squeezing me tightly, I could hear the kids laughing and then came the singing of 'Caramel and Chris sitting in the tree'...

I pulled away from Chris to find him blushing, I burst out laughing - he looked so cute! He had his sexy blond hair spiked up and he was wearing a white top that showed his six pack perfectly with black combats.

“Mathew and Chris, look after the children, we haven’t finished talking to Caramel.” Susan said angrily, giving Mathew the 'You re in shit look'.

“I was wondering why Caramel’s so calm, okay go ahead ladies.” Mathew said, gesturing to the door.

“Talk about what?” Chris asked.

“The donation - come on Chris, you might be able to help as well, Mathew will be ok with the kids.” I said, grabbing Chris’s hand and walking behind Katherine; we went up to the second floor into Susan’s office.

“What’s he doing here Caramel? We need to talk to you,” Susan said, her face worn out but not making any move to get rid of him, “Never mind, sit down.”

“So what do I have to give to this donator guy?”

“Caramel, I don’t know how to say this so it doesn’t sound crazy so I’m just going to say how it is.” Katherine said I just nodded asking her to go on, “Yesterday a man called Mr Dowerson rang, the donator, and said that he will pay for all our expenses and give us £250,000 pounds spending money a year for as long as the orphanage stay’s open.”

“Oh my god - that’s great, I thought we would never find a donator - the orphanage is too expensive to run! Katherine, how is that crazy- it's great!” I yelled, getting a high five from Chris. Susan shook her head.

“The only way he’s going to give us that money... is if you marry his son.” Susan whispered, waiting. I didn’t hear that properly - THAT'S just crazy.

Chris got up and put a arm around me, his face was stiff, anger deep inside his eyes.

“Sorry, BUT THAT’S BULLSHIT!” He yelled. Katherine and Susan were taken aback from his anger, surprised that I hadn’t yelled yet. I put an arm around Chris,

“Hey, it’s okay! Why though? Why would he want me to marry his son I’m an orphan living in an orphanage! I can’t afford to get an apartment at the age of twenty -  why do they want me?”

“I’m sorry honey, I’m not asking you to do this and if you disagree that’s fine - we will eventually find a donator. Well honey, they want you because it’s some kind of family tradition- they get their youngest son married at the age of 21 to a orphan. Mr Dowerson said that you where the most beautiful girl they'd come across and he said he knew your father. If you agree to this honey, they have to come and see you tomorrow. Mr Dowerson has some meetings he needs to attend to, he said he's only free tomorrow. Honey this man has billions, you could go to a really good university and become a recognised doctor. Caramel, just think about it, you know the circumstance here, just think about it. We're going to be behind you know matter what, whatever your decision where here for you, okay?” Susan said standing up, followed by Katherine.

“Caramel honey, you have 2 hours to decide, then we have to ring Mr Dowerson with your decision. Chris come on, give her some time, let her take all this in.” Katherine said, waiting for him at the door.

“You okay?” he asked, hugging me. I just nodded my head. “Caramel, you don’t have to do this- we'll find some other donator- no biggy. You can’t do this - living with someone you have never met, getting married to them - he could be some really hideous guy- he could abuse you! Caramel, please don’t - I can’t stand it, it’s making me sick, you need to go out there and fall in love with someone you want, not someone who is thrown at you. You can get any guy you want, your beautiful, intelligent, caring, giving - the list goes on. It doesn’t matter what happens here. If we don’t find another donator, the kids will be sent to other homes. Susan, Katherine and Mathew will be all right and I can find another uni. Please don’t.”

“Chris, let me think about it, okay? I’m the only chance this orphanage has - just let me think about it.” I said, letting go of him. He stepped back and walked out, anger in every step that he took. Katherine closed the door with an apologetic smile.

Okay. Two hours to decide if I’m going to marry this stranger - great. What the fuck am I going to do? If I don’t accept, I know for sure the orphanage is going to be closed down - we have two weeks to find another donator and it’s just not going to happen. We haven’t been able to find one in 3 months and there’s no chance for us in two weeks - we just got really lucky with this donator. The kids here all going to be separated - some of them where abused so much it took them months before they stopped shivering from fright and waking up in the middle of the night, screaming. t=This is their family now - Katherine and Susan are like their mothers and Mathew is like their father with me and Chris as there bigger brother and sister. I remember Chris and I being the only children here when it first opened. Chris was 8 years old and he came from another orphanage from Manchester, and I was 6 when my mum and dad died in a aeroplane accident. Katherine and Susan were here for me, they helped me get over my parents death, and Chris is like a older brother I never had or ever will have. Chris told me how hard it was to leave that other orphanage and come here, leaving behind friends, going to meet complete strangers and Chris had come from a family that had domestic violence issues so he was frightened of everybody it took him a long time to gain our trust. There were other children in this orphanage with the same problem and they had overcome that with us, but it was still difficult for those children outside the orphanag at school, if they had problem. Like Ben, he only trusted me and Susan no one else. I will have to leave in another two years anyway to finish  my doctors degree abroad. Susan had to stay with Ben and the other children needed each other. If I marry this person - omg I don’t even know his name, what if he’s horrible to me? Omg, like Chris said, abuses me? Omg, Chris is going to be really upset - he doesn’t know this guy and he’s really touchy when it comes to females getting beaten up. His own mother died from domestic violence and he can’t stand any female being harmed - omg, like when I was 17, my ex-boyfriend punched me when I broke up with him. I came home crying and when Chris found out that my ex had done it he went after him. The next day, I saw my ex and he had two black eyes- which did make me laugh. But what if this guy that I might marry is really nice? Forget the looks, what if he treats me with love and compassion - that wouldn’t be too bad. And these people had the money, I could get my degree in Oxford or Cambridge, they had accepted me last year but I couldn’t afford it. If I marry this guy, I could. After everything Susan and Katherine have done, for me why can’t I do this little thing for them?

I got up and walked down stairs and went into the living room. All the kids were sat down, doing their own thing watching TV, playing board games, reading, drawing, playing on Xbox they all looked up as I came in.

“Caramel what’s the matter?” Ben asked putting his hands up. I picked him up, “Nothing, sweet-heart,” I said kissing him on the cheek “where’s Susan or Katherine?”

“Making dinner, I’m starving.” he said, hugging me tighter. I put him down on the sofa and went into the kitchen. As soon as they saw me come in, they turned around, put everything down and walked to me. Katherine hugged me.

“Honey, times nearly up, I have to ring him soon... What’s the verdict?” Susan asked.

“Okay.”

“Honey, okay that you’re going to tell us or okay your going through with this?”  Katherine asked, not believing that I’m agreeing to this.

“Okay I’m going through with this.”

“Are you out of your mind?!” Chris burst in, coming through the kitchen’s back door. He came and grabbed me by my arms shaking me, “you don’t know this guy! An arranged marriage, Caramel, do you understand that? He could abuse you!” he yelled at me.

“He could be a really nice guy, now get off me!” I said trying to pull away from him.

“You’re doing this for the money, aren’t you, so you can live a rich life and leave us poor people behind, forget us. I didn’t know you where a gold digger!”  He spat at me pushing me away. I looked at him, horror struck. How can he think that? His face dropped, he just realised what he said, “Caramel I…”

“Is that what you think of me? Gold digger? I’m going through with this because these kids need Susan, Katherine and Mathew - they’re all they have! I’m not taking their jobs away from them. After everything they have done for me, I can’t do this little thing for them? I know I can but your too selfish - you would never do this for them would you?”

“Yes I would!” he yelled back.

“Yeah keep telling yourself that but if the time came, you wouldn’t!” I screamed at him. His face was red, fury written all over it. He came to me and slapped my face, sending me flying into the table. I fell really hard. Chris came running to me ,

“Caramel. I’m so sorry!” he tried to grab me but I pulled away from him, sliding farther down the table. He just hit me, after everything he'd been through but when he got angry, he'd hit me. He had tears in his eyes, “Caramel! I didn’t mean for it to happen - I can’t lose you!” he said trying to grab me again.

“Don’t touch me.” I whispered he moved his hand, my head was banging, I felt sick and really dizzy and I could feel moisture on my forehead. Katherine came to me and helped me up. sitting me down on a chair.

“Honey, you okay? Susan get a plaster and an icepack.” Katherine ordered  

“Yeah,” was all I could say.

“Caramel, please, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean anything I said - I just can’t grasp the fact that you’re going to be leaving us! Leaving me...” Chris said kneeling down beside me, tears leaking out of his eyes. I couldn’t stand to see him like that so I just pulled him towards me, hugging him.

“Chris I really think you should see somebody about your anger.” I said, really worried about his outburst.

“I know, I will, I promise.” He said, pulling away and kissing my cheek. “If you’re crazy enough to go through with this thing, I’m going to be with you every step on the way.” Just then the phone rang and Katherine got up and went to answer it.

“Hello, Countryside orphanage, how can I help?” someone answered her on the other side. “Yes, Mr Dowerson, she has agreed, Are we going to have you coming over tomorrow?” Mr Dowerson answered her. Omg, I can’t believe what I've gotten myself into - they’re coming tomorrow to see me! Oh shit. “Okay. Thank you, Mr Dowerson, see you at five. Bye.” Katherine replied hanging up.

“Honey, you need to be home at 4 tomorrow so you can get ready and look presentable. I know uni is very important but this is too so ask your lecturer if you can leave early, honey, okay?” Susan said, placing the icepack on my head. Chris held it there for me.

Next day in University, Caramel is in hospital on work experience.

“Erm, Doctor, is it all right if I leave at 3.30 today? I have important stuff going on at home.” I asked the doctor I was working with; it was 3.20 and it took me half an hour to get home from the hospital.

“Yeah sure, if we don’t get an emergency, then yes, of course you can but it has to be four - that’s the minimum time I’m going to allow Nefertari.”  he said, using my full name and not calling me Caramel. He refused to call me Caramel, saying I had beautiful name and that I should use it. I got the name Caramel when I moved to the orphanage. Katherine couldn’t pronounce my full name, so she called me Caramel because I have caramel coloured skin and she said it goes well with me, so yeah.  

There was five minutes left to four when we got a emergency. That’s just great, I’m going to be late becuase some guy had a car crash and now he was unconscious.

They brought him through into the ward where me and the Doctor were. The Doctor had a look at him then asked me to. I walked to where he was. Omg, was he handsome! He had brown hair (all messed up but still looked hot) and beautiful lips that you just wanted to kiss. Then he opened his eyes and looked into mine. They where bright blue, so deep, and he was so hot, even with scratches on his face and -

“Nefertari?” the doctor asked. I looked at him, at his arms and touched his bicep and damn, it was big. And very muscular. He had a massive cut going across his right arm where I stood.

“All he needs is stitches on his arms,” I then grabbed the torch and peered into his eyes. “He seems to be fine, how many fingers am I holding up?” I asked him.

“Three. Listen can you please hurry up and get those stitches done? I’m late for a meeting.” he said, sitting up. God he had the most beautiful voice!

“Nefertari I want you to stitch his arm. How many do you think he will need?” The doctor asked me.

“14, Doctor?” I asked it more as a question.

“Yeah. I'll leave you to it- we’ve got another one. When you’re done show him to me and I’ll fill out the paper work, then you can go.” He said, walking out of the ward. The nurse had started to bring all the equipment I needed. I looked at the guy and he was so checking me out, when he realised.  He blushed a little. I just smiled. Guys look so cute when they blush- expecially extremely hot guys. This guy had clothes on like he just come from modelling.

“So your names Nefertari. Egyptian right?” he asked, lifting up the remote control of the bed and pressing the button so the top half lifted up and he leaned back against it.

“Yeah it is, and you are?” I asked him.

“Blade” he replied.

I sorted out his stitches and he left through the corridor to fill in his paper work. Man, I’m never going to see him again and he was so hot and nice to me. What a shame I was getting married... Oh shit, the guy's coming over to see me. Crap! I need to get home and its 5 o’clock all ready... oh shit. I ran to my locker and tucked in my lab coat and went into the changing rooms. I put on some black short-shorts and my white tank top and put my uniform into the lockers. I grabbed my bag and ran outside, bumping in to someone. I was about to go flying into the cleaning equipment (damn bleach) when someone grabbed me and steadied me.

“You all right?” that sexy voice asked me - shit it was Blade.

“Yeah thanks,” I said embarrassed. Damn, he was checking me out again. Well,, I do like to show my tanned legs off and my boobs look good in a tank top. I'd left my hair down - it’s jet black and dead straight and goes down to my bellybutton.

“Erm, did you get you paper work sorted?” I asked just for the sake of talking to him hearing his voice.

“Yeah. Hey, thanks again for sorting my arm out - stupid sheep came on to the road, couldn’t let it die.” he said, giving me a crooked smile. I had to laugh at the sheep thing though.

“Is that how you had the car accident? Damn you’re so lucky - thank god it wasn’t a herd of them.” I said. I was actually concerned, damn I was getting feelings for a guy I just met and I had my future husband waiting at home. We walked down to the lift that led to the ground floor.

“Have you come from out of town? Omg, ou crashed your car! How are you going to get to where ever you where heading?” 

“Hey, it’s cool - don’t worry, I got someone to pick me up- they're waiting outside, and yeah I’m from out of town just flown in from New York.” He replied smiling at me. Damn, that smile made me melt and he was the right height for me to but he wasn’t making a move on me, just friendly. Probably has a girlfriend. He looked the same age as me so if he had a girlfriend, that’s why he wasn’t making the move. Then he's a good guy and she’s a lucky girl to have him.

“Wow, you fly in from New York and end up in an accident! Poor you!” I said stepping out of the lift.

“Yeap, poor me, and now I have to go for this meeting and its eathier going to be my luckiest day or my worst nightmare!” he replied with a grim smile.

“Yeah, well, when I get home, I’m going to meet my future and I’m extremely late, I look hideous in these clothes and I have no idea what they are going to think of me dressed like this - first impression counts and I’m late and dressed not to impress.” I said, equally as grim.

“Well, good luck. I have to go this way - thank you so much and you look great in those clothes. The person you’re going to meet will be a complete idiot not to like you.” he said giving me a quick hug. Man, he smelt good.

“Good luck to you too and if your arm hurts take a pain killer. And don’t get water on your bandage, take it off tomorrow some time. It was great meeting you, bye.” I said walking to the bus stop

“You too, bye take care.” he said walking to a limo.

It was 6 o’clock when I stepped through the front door of the orphanage. I am so dead.

“I think that's her now.” I heard Mathew say. I dropped my bag in its usual place under the staircase. I could hear all the kids outside playing and the living room went silent.

I was so tired. I'd ran home because I missed the bus, so I was sweaty, hot and thirsty. I walked into the room I could feel everyones eyes on me. I saw Susan, Katherine and Mathew sat on the three seater across the door and Chris was sitting on a bean bag near the fire place. I looked around; there was a man probably in his late forties, not bad looking considering his age, and a petite women sat beside him. They were both wearing designer office clothes. Finally, my eyes landed on my husband to be.

Blade. Omg, it’s Blade. We just stared at each other, shocked to see each other.

Mr Dowerson coughed, my eyes going back to him. I couldn’t speak. Blade. Blade. Blade was all that was going through my mind. I was thinking about him when I'd ran home and he was the guy. Omg.

“Hello Nefertari.” Mr Dowerson said standing up to shake my hand. I was so shocked, everything was just too much for me. I]d been excepted to marry a stranger, I didn’t sleep all last night, haven’t eaten since yesterday, I'm thirsty, and my muscles were killing me from the run home. My body and my head was killing from the slap and worn and my mind had had enough. So it just switched off - everything went black and the last thing I felt was someone’s warm hands going around me, stopping me from touching the ground.

Hey thanks for reading!!! i don't like the title if you could please give me some suggestion that will be great! thanks xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 210 27
Jack and Mark are in love. They've gone steady since junior high, and are planning to graduate from high school and attend college together. Then, of...
6K 258 23
This is a story of Veronica, a 17 years old girl, who is a lesbian, living in Reegal city of Supernova, a big country. She is very poor. One day she...
97.5K 1.8K 32
This story is about a 17 y/o girl who is between poor and rich, but one day her family is invited to a party which is supposed to be only for wealthy...
255K 5.2K 22
Cara is a university student caught up in a steamy love affair with a man whose identity she doesn't know. When her feelings for him and a new man in...