My Childhood Crush/Enemy is M...

De SashaSmokez

Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapters 7&8
chapter 9&10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOT A CHAPTER

chapter 3

1.4K 19 2
De SashaSmokez

***Nikki***

I stood there staring at the Bitch that attacked me.  She wouldn't have harmed me but I still wanted to know what the HELL is going on!

"Well..." Nick began.  "Well Nikki is an old friend, Alpha Angela's daughter of the Dromite and she was sent for training four years ago and she just got home and she just so happens to be my mate."

"Oh. I-I-I umm... uh.. ok I'm sorry for attacking you.  I should have just waited for you to explain.  I hope we can all be friends."  Rachael said.  Nick walked up to her and gave her a hug.  I growled at them and Nick backed off.  "Can you ever forgive me?"  She asked me.

I rolled her eyes.  Wenr over to Rachael and gave her a hug.  I smiled.  Maybe we really could be friends.

***Rachael***

I can't believe this BITCH!!!  Stealing my boyfriend.  Nick is just confused.  I'm his mate he's just confused.  I watched as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes.  Talk about gagging!! Gross.

"Well I'll just leave.  I'll see you later."  I waved at them and walked off planning my revenge on that skank.

***Nikki***

Nick and I stood there for a while staring into each other's eyes.  I decided to pick up where we left off and I locked my fingers in his black hair and put my lips to his.  He accepted willingly.  He wrapped my legs around him and pushed me into the tree again.  He rolled his hips into mine and I groaned with pleasure.  He made a soft fierce sexy growl.  I got more turned on and pulled away and said,

"Do you remember that abandon place we used to go to as kids?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go there for some privacy." I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm so there." and he shifted me in his arms until I was in bridal style.  He ran off with his werewolf speed.

"A little impatient I see." I purred playfully.  He growled playfully at me.  I giggled.

We arrived at the abandon place that we called The palace of Alpha children aka Pac.  There was a bed in the corner and Nick sat down with me still in is arms.  We began kissing again.  His tongue demanded entry to my mouth and I granted it's entry.  I took of his shirt and admired his well toned muscles and 8-pack.  He took off my shirt and began to unbuckle my pants.  I did the same to Nick.  We slid off our underwear.  He was on top of me and he slid into me.  I moaned quietly, and Nick laughed.

"Nick." I searched for his lips as his name rolled of my tongue.  He groaned. "Nikki."  Our bodies moving in unison our hearts beating as one him sliding in and out of me.  He started pretty slow then got faster.  I moaned in the back of my throat.

"Girl... you have me so turned on.  I love Nikki."  Nick whispered in ly ear.  I kissed him again.

"I love you too babe."  We both moaned as we hit the climax.  By the end we were both breathing heavily.  "We need to begin the mating." I purred and I kissed his neck until I found his sweet spot.  I bit into his neck and whispered. "Your mine."  I released him and he found my sweet spot easily and bit into it.  "Your mine." he whispered into my ear.  I kissed him deeply and I felt him slid out of me.  I let go of him and we put on our clothes.  I can't believe I just made love to Nick, my mate.  He stood in front of me I pushed him on the bed and kissed him.  I placed my head on his chest and watched as my name began to appear on his wrist.  I looked at mine and saw his name there.  I sighed.

"I thought I might find you guys here." Sami said from the door.  My head snaped up and lookd at her leaning on the door frame.

"Hey Sami." I said placeing my head on Nick's chest again.

"People are starting to worry about you two.  If your finished you should really come back."  I sighed at the words Sami said.

"Okay." I got up and felt Nick wrap his arm around my waist.

***Nick***

We arrived back at the diner and I hade a huge grin on my face.  I can't believe I just had sex with my mate, Nikki.  She is so hot and now who ever is staring or drooling at her will get their ass handed to them.  Including brothers when we get home they are all dead.  All my brothers glared at me except Shaun which I appreciated.  We sat down where we were sitting before we left to... well you know. 

Nikki placed her hand on my thigh and I placed my hand over hers and smiled at her.

'Dude. Where'd you go?' Tanner said in my head.  I glanced at him and he had a smirk playing at his lips.  I winked at him.

'Oooh.  Someone got lucky!'  Damien said in a matter-of-fact tone.

'Was she good?'  Chris asked.

'What do you think?' Ken said.

I laughed. 'Is she hotter without clothes?'

'What kind of question is that?  Of course she is!' I said.  I felt Nikki's hand retract and I saw her glaring at me. 

She snarled at all of us in our heads. 'Shut the fuck up you arrogant asses.'  She got up and grabbed Sami on the way.

'Ohh. First and last time it looks like.'  Tommy laughed.  I growled at them.

Yeah I know I said I would kick their asses but I was just like them and couldn't help joining the conersation but now I regret it big time.  She is right we are arrogant asses.

***Nikki***

UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick hasn't changed a bit and here I tought he was different!  I growled out loud.  I was to angry to say anything out loud so in Sami's head I repeated the convo between the boys.

'Damn.  They haven't changed a bit.  I'm sorry.'  She looked at me and gave me a comforting pat on the back and gave me a hug.

'Can we talk please?' I heard Nick's desperate voice.

'No.'

'Come on!  I'm really sorry I was being immature.'

'Screw you.'

'When and where?'

I groaned. 'Your such an ass!!!  Just leave me alone.  I don't want to see you again.'  and with that I blocked our connection.

'Wow. He is such a prick!' Sami half shouted in my head.  I looked at her and saw her annoyed look that looked alot like mine right now.

'Sleep over at my place?' I asked

'You know it.' And we giggled.

'Let's go say bye to our families get your stuff and set up for a girls night.' I said with a smile on my face.

We walked back to the diner and walked inside.  Nick was instantly at my side and he pushed me up against a  wall.

"We need to talk Nikki."

"No." and then I kneed him in the groin.  He grunted as he grabbed his crotch and fell to the ground.  I used most of my super strength cause him alot of pain.  I smirked and heard the boys talking to Nick silently.

'Damn. She got you.' laughed Chris.

'Thanks.' I said.  They all laughed.

'Shut up.' Nick barked.  Even his mental voice sounded pained.

'Don't tell them what to do.  They can laugh at you all they want. You deserved it.' I said.

'Oooooh.  You just got owned.'  Frankie said.  I blocked out the rest of the conversation and continued my way to my mom and dad along with Sami who had a huge grin on her face that matched mine.

"Sweetheart why is Nick rolling on the floor in pain?" My dad asked.  I shrugged.

"He disrespected me so I showed him what happens when you mess with me." I said with boredom in my voice.  My mom and dad chuckled. 

"Good girl." My mom said proudly.  My mom always had my back and definantly believed in self-defense and standing up for myself.

"Sami is sleeping over tonight so we are just gonna leave now." I smiled and hugged my parents, Sami's parents and Nick's parents.

Sami and I arrived at her house shortly and grabbed her stuff and set of for my place.  We ran up to my room and sat on my bed.

"So nails and a movie first?"  Sami asked.

"You know it."  We giggled and put in White Chicks and picked out our nail colors.  I took purple and she took silver.  Ironic how our favorite colors are the color of our 'special' wolves, I know.  I heard a noise and I paused the movie immediately.  'What is that?' I asked Sami in my head.

'Something at the window.  Use your x-ray vision.' 

Yeah cool right I have x-ray vision.  I switched it on and looked beyond the wall.  There I saw Nick standing with rocks in his hand looking intently at the window.  He threw another rock.  I groaned to Sami,'Nick.'  She snickered.  'Shut up.'

"Nikki." I heard Nick say.  I walked to the window and opened it with ease.

"What!!?" I snapped annoyed.

"Come down."

"No." and I shut the window.  I can be really stubborn and this was a battle I wasn't going to back down on.  I heard the tree rustle outside and I saw Nick climbing the tree.  He came to the branch right next to the window and opened the window.

"Nikki..." He whispered.

"Go away."

"Not until you hear me out."

"Ugh. Fine." I went and sat on my bed and Sami catching the glance Nick gave her and went into the next room. 

He came to sit next to me but I interfered.  I put up my hand as a sign to stop.  "Stay over there." I muttered.  He looked pained and sad but I didn't care.  I was pissed.  He s reluctantly stayed where he was.

"I'm sorry for being a dickhead." I laughed at him.  He pouted.

"I don't care if you're sorry.  If you want me to forgive you, you need to prove it to me.  Make me believe you care.  That you love me."

"I will I promise.  Just let our limo drive you and Sami to school tomorrow."

"Whatever." I muttered.

"See you at 7 tomorrow."  He said.  I groaned as he slid out the window.

"You can come back in." I muttered to Sami and she walked in.

"so are oyu ready for school tomorrow?" she asked.

"No but I have no choice."  She laughed.

"Come on let's get some sleep."

We got into my bed and I took sanctuary in my peaceful dreams.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

619 65 17
·˚ ༘₊·╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐌𝚰𝐃𝐍𝚰𝐆𝐇𝐓 🌌 ; 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 [𝘺/𝘯] [𝘭/𝘯] 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘦𝘷𝘦...
30.8K 653 48
Cursed De Arc

Fanfiction

191 2 12
.