Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Epilogue 2: Along Came April

2.8K 90 25
By niallsbabe_xx

(Sorry, it switches POV a few times)

Khloe's POV*

  The end of the year came faster than I could've ever expected it. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, the blistering light of the sun was shining through the peaks of my curtains, waking me in the most blissful and beautiful way.

  January was filled with Niall and I settling into a place we call our own. February was filled with cuddles and morning kisses. March appeared out of no where and suddenly we were in the depths of the great ocean on the coast of Hawaii, spending our spring break together in the most amazing way possible.  There was so many new things that I had been taught, new places I'd visited. The past 3 months were nothing but pure bliss.

And then there was April.

April was the toughest of them all. I knew it was coming. I'd called it way back before the new year even rang in. I could see Niall progressing in his life, and frankly, I just didn't seem to fit into his future plans anymore.

"Hey, Khlo, are you-" I could physically see the breath hitch in Niall's throat as he stopped in place, just across from where my back had previously been turned from him. The mail was spread out along the counter, an unfamiliar folded letter resting between my pointer finger and thumb.

As I slowly turned around, it became apparent that his heart had stopped as his eyes went wide while I continued to look over the bold printed words before casting my golden eyes up in his direction.

"Y-you already new about this, didn't you?" My eyes fluttered at a quick pace, trying to process everything without crying. I knew that he could tell that I was holding the tears back with all of my willpower.

And just like that, he'd gone mute. The great Niall Horan was left speechless, standing before me. His face was pale, eyes wide, lips parted, but no air was circling his lungs.

"Khloe, listen..."

But I didn't want to. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say, in fear that I already knew exactly where this was going. With the large words "Congradulations" and "Madrid, Spain" written on the top of the crème paper, there was no second guessing.

"When I'd gone to get my letter from my coach, begging him to let me finish out this season after my head had fully healed, he gave me an option." Niall sighed and tubbed his face, then continued, "One which being to finish out the last month then rest until next year, or two, I could rest up until April, then go to try outs for an abroad college in Madrid." I already knew he got the offer, but the thing I didn't know was that Niall had already been excepted before try outs even started.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered, feeling my eyes burn and my heart shatter in a million broken pieces.

I thought we told each other everything...

Niall's POV*

I exhaled. I thought I kept everything on the down low - making sure that all emails were deleted, letters were thrown away, the coaches and I spoke only at the gyms, as directed- but as she held the freshly unfolded piece of paper, I knew there was no getting out of this. She was too smart and not only that, but the fact that it talked about stuff being in the previous letter that had been sent out and already ripped and thrown away had my secret tossed under the bus in a matter of seconds.

I was leaving in a matter of days and there was no way of getting out of it.

"Ni-all?" Her voice broke and my heart shattered in that moment as I watched her knees buckle and her body slide down the front of the kitchen cabinet.

"Khloe, I am so sorry." Was all I could think to say as I stood in place on the opposite side of the kitchen, watching the tears start to fall.

She looked up at me through her thick, wet lashes, her eyes finding mine. As if that wasn't enough to destroy me then and there...

"W-why didn't you tell me?" Khloe's voice cracked as she repeated her words desperately and I had to painfully watch as her head flopped forwards into her hands.

"Baby, I..." She said nothing as her body began to tremble. "I didn't know how." For the first time in which felt like years, my feet shuffled against the ceramic tile and I crouched down beside her, wrapping my arms around her body. She fell limp into my hold, sobbing while she buried her head deep into my chest.

With all that she could, Khloe grasped tightly onto my shirt, squeezing like I was going to vanish into thin air then and there. The look of us was almost enough to bring tears to my own eyes, knowing that I was hurting her like this.

I didn't tell her and now we're on a time crunch of 8 days before I have to pack and catch a flight to my new home until the end of football season. That's seven months. Seven months of enduring timezones and busy schedules all without each other.

Khloe's POV*

I didn't know what to say,

how to feel,

how to act...

I just felt... broken. I felt shattered. Like my mind, heart, body, trust, love- like it was all just a bunch of shattered pieces of broken glass laying on the floor, spread out around us.

How could Niall keep this from me? It was't like it was a small surprise that I wasn't supposed to find out until the day of, no. This was about him moving thousands of miles away to transfer to an abroad college in Spain while trying to pursue a soccer career. This wasn't any new news to me, but it did hurt that he couldn't even tell me that he got accepted. Mean he's leaving in eight days. EIGHT DAYS, and he never once thought to bring it up that he'd actually got the offer...

The following Tuesday, I'd watched like a lost puppy as he scattered around the house collecting all little last minute items. I'd catch his head turning to look at me briefly before going back to packing. That only made me hurt worse.

I watched that day, with sullen eyes, every step he took, trying to memorize the way he looked when he was stressed and angry, then happy, then sad. I tried to imprint his steps in my mind, watching how he'd slightly walk with a small lip due to his knee. How his shoulders would fall back and his head hung a little lower.

I watched like a lonely fool as he gathered his bags and threw them in the back of his new Audi. How his arms flexed with each item. How his lips pursed with his focused attention.

I felt that Tuesday night, my heart completely shatter for the first time. Bust into a million shards of glass as he wrapped his arms around me for the last time. As his lips burned hot flames against mine, branding their touch into my skin. As his eyes bored deep down into my soul, crushing my bones even more as the words "it's not the end" and "love you forever" slid out of his mouth, mixed with a few irrelevant phrases.

I felt that Tuesday night and Wednesday morning the true meaning of loneliness. Of emptiness. Sorrow. I felt the pain that loving someone too much brought. The depression that flooded my insides, wiping me of all feeling, leaving me cold and numb and just dull.

April was hard, no doubt. However May came and the world continues to spin, the seasons continued to change, and Niall continued to keep his word.

We'd text all day and every night, Always sending a "good morning , I love you" and "goodnight, I miss you" text, no matter what the time difference was.

We tried to keep up with our days, getting lost within the weeks. Soon enough, I was taking my last exam and spending my days with Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Tay, El, and Gemma. Perrie and Zayn had broken up in April, and she ended up finishing school online and flying back to London.

As for Liz and Audrey, well I wasn't really close with them anymore, however I still managed to squeeze in a short amount of time to see them and say goodbye. After all, they were two of my first friends I made here.

It was crazy how much had changed and how fast time has flown by. Freshman year was officially over and next year would be just under way in a few short months.

"Khlo, come're." I glanced up to see Louis waving me over to sit next to him. We were currently sitting in the little cafe just next to the girls' dorm building.

  Moving to sit next to him, I bit my lip, feeling a little weird under his girlfriend's stare. She didn't like me, that was the obvious.

Back in January, Eleanor and Louis had a fall out that led to more than either of them would imagine. El was sick for days about it and Louis couldn't handle the stress of their relationship anymore, resulting them in calling it off. However, by the time March rolled around, a new girl was already finding a place under his arm, her bleached blonde hair tangled in his hands.

The girl, Briana, knew that El and I are super close and has made me very aware that she'd rather me not talk to Louis. But the hoe can fuck off because I was here first, and I love Louis more than he or she will ever know. After all, he's like the big brother I never had.

"What's the password for Niall's iTunes?"

"James9396, why?" I glanced over towards his laptop to see the airlines webpage and ITunes both open.

"Because this fucker screwed up my account so I have to log back into his then logout and re-log back into mine. It's fucking annoying." I giggled at his stress and rested my head on his shoulder, feeling two eyes drive daggers into my forehead.

"When do you fly out?" Louis also got accepted to a major league in Manchester, England, UK, except he didn't have to leave until the end of the school year. I was thankful for that because I don't know what I would have done if both of my boys left me. It's hard enough with Niall gone, I'm not ready to lose Lou too.

"I'm taking him at 4am to the airport. He leaves at 5:30." Briana stated, voice as sharp as shards of glass.

I nodded my head and decided to kiss his shoulder just for a little bit of extra teasing. Is it mean that I like the way she gets wound up over nothing?

"I'm going to miss you." I mumbled, glancing up to watch him finish his ticket order.

"Stop..." Louis whined and wrapped his arm tightly around his shoulder, causing Bri to scowl and deeply inhale before quickly exhaling. "Don't go all sentimental on me. I'll be back in November and we'll have all the days to catch up. Plus, I'm sure I'll be back for a few short breaks throughout the summer, here and there."

I nodded, frowning slightly. Knowing that Lou was leaving just made me miss Niall even more. Both my boys are going to be gone, what am I going to do?

That night came and went faster than I ever couldn't anticipated and suddenly I was balling in front of the security check, sending a piece of my heart with my best friend. I don't know what I'm going to do for the next six months by myself.

It hasn't even been the first day of Louis' depart and I already feel lost.

Niall now
Good morning, beautiful. I miss you. Love you so much, can't wait to hold you! Xx -nialler
Slide to Reply

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
639K 23K 21
•Rankings• #14 in omegaverse #9 in kirideku #6 kirikamideku #3 ot3 #2 kirikami Izuku Midoriya was born an omega. The lowest point on the totem pol...
200K 3.6K 30
He places the hand-rolled cigarette between his plum lips as he watches her walk into the school. She was the typically perfect 'it' girl; and he was...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC