Something like Love (One Dire...

By imagine-hes

When 19 year-old Melissa ended up saving Liam Payne' s life, everything changed. Twists and turns. Ups and d... More

A New Job
Are you...?
A Tiny Surprise
Falling Hard
You're Friends With WHO?
Waterpark Romance pt.2
Preparations
Dinner
AUTHORS NOTE
Truth or Dare
A Day at the Beach
An Adventure into the Woods
Walk on the Beach
Head over Heels in LOVE
The Plan
The Feeling' s Mutual?
Confusion
A Shocking Discovery Pt. 1
A Shocking Discovery Pt. 2
Confessions
What is Love?
Author's Note
THANK YOU! (Authors note)

Waterpark Romance pt. 1

527 16 3
By imagine-hes

Liam' s POV

I drove down Melissa's street (I remember from when we had lunch)and tightly gripped the steering wheel. The once sunny sky had now turned overcast, and I knew it was about to rain. I wasn't going to risk taking her to an open field where we would be the tallest things there, practically human lighting rods. I had notified her that we would go to the Waterpark instead, upset that my plan had slightly failed already.

What if she doesn't say yes? Before I could think much further about this, I arrived at her house. I walked up to her front step and rang her doorbell.

"You ready," I asked her.

"You bet," she smiled. I was glad she wasn't too bummed about having the change of plans.

When we got into the park Melissa pulled me over to a ride. "You would love this ride, it's so fun," she exclaimed. I looked up to a ride with two long slide that twisted, turned, and steeply dropped.

"Ok, let's go," I said hesitantly. How bad can it be?

Melissa's POV

I grabbed Liam' s hand and dragged him up the steps to the ride. I loved this ride! The drop was my favorite part. Liam looked a little nervous. I just shrugged it off.

Once we were about to go on the ride, I squeezed Liam' s hand and stepped onto the slide entrance. Liam gave me a small smile as he stepped onto another slide' s entrance.

I twisted and turned and finally dropped! Once I stepped out into fresh air, I looked around for Liam. He came out of the slide and was shaking and pale.

"Are you okay," I asked in concern.

"Uhhh y-yeah I'm f-fine," Liam said looking down at the ground.

"We don't have to go on this ride again if you don't want to, what do you want to go on," I asked him calmly.

" Hmmm, what about that one," he pointed to a ride with a lot of bumps, twists, turns, and drops. That ride scared me.

"Uhh I do- "

Before I could protest he grabbed my hand and we raced towards the ride. I was nervous.

Two minutes later we were situated into the raft and pushed off.

We went down a steep drop and then something jumped out and scared me so badly I screamed. I hid in Liam' s chest. There was a big bump and another turn. This was like a haunted house ride. There were screams and noises everywhere. I had my eyes closed when Liam tilted my head up so his eyes met mine.

"Melissa?"

"Y-y-yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

DUHN DUHN DUHN!!!! Ooohhh cliffhanger!!!

Love you!!

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

~Allison :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...
123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...
3.3K 102 21
Samantha, a 20 year old, gets saved by the one person she never thought she would be saved by. Zayn Malik. Will they fall for each other? Or will her...
46.6K 1K 29
17 year old, Caroline Robinson, had a pretty tough life. She never was happy until one day, she ran away. While she was running from home, she ran in...