Arranged - Adrienette

By fawnpls

Adrienette AU- post Superheros Adrien and Marinette never revealed themselves to one another, and now Adrien... More

-chapter 1: an important meeting-
-chapter 2: telling adrien-
-chapter 3: a business deal-
-chapter 4: a lunch date-
-chapter 5: a photoshoot-
-chapter 6: meeting 2.0-
-chapter 7: planes r fun-
-chapter 9: obigitory kissing practice-
- chapter 10: fake -
- chapter 11: new beginnings -
-chapter 12: going home-
-chapter 13: an offer-
lmao
ok guys

-chapter 8: purple sunglasses-

9.2K 391 444
By fawnpls

I HATE ADRIEN HAVE FUN WITH A LONG CHAPTER BYE (also. I couldn't find the right outfit for the day so I just. Put some beach in Greece for my nerdie noos)
--
The house was about everything she had expected. Large stone walls, a gorgeous view, all wrapped up with nice weather. Today was Wednesday, their second day there. (The first day was uneventful, mostly them two having food delivered to their home and then going to sleep shortly after.)

As Marinette slowly sat up and stretched her arms to the sky, her phone started beeping, to remind Marinette for the millionth time to check the schedule, stay on the schedule.

She unlocked it with ease, the perfect color coded schedule right in front of her eyes. 10:00 take the car into the city, 11:00 go on a walking tour together (make sure you look extra lovey), 1:00 eat lunch outside, 2:00 break at the house, 2:30 go to the beach, 5:00 go out for dinner, 6:00 take/use photos from the day, post them on social media.

It was nice that his father had Nathalie plan out their every moment, but it was too much. The schedule wasn't too hectic, but she felt too controlled. Their vacation was their vacation, they wanted to have fun together.

She knew the whole idea of "there won't be any paps" was out of the equation too. Paps were everywhere and unavoidable, especially now that they knew the model boy and his new girl toy were out and about on a "getaway" to Greece. With a sigh she slipped out of bed, running to the bathroom to get ready for the morning.

Adrien woke up about 20 minutes later, hearing the soft sounds of cooking downstairs and a gentle voice, humming a tune to herself. The beautiful smell of crepes filled his nose, and he truly felt content.

Everything was much brighter in Greece. The home had all white walls (except the kitchen which was a light blue) and it actually had colored and home-y accents to it. Maybe his mother was in charge of this house's atmosphere. As he turned the corner into the kitchen, the crepes came into sight, his mouth practically watering. "Good morning."

"Good morning! We got a busy one" she bounced on her toes, continuing to hum casually as Adrien climbed up onto the counter and sat, watching with his mouth watering. A bakers daughter she sure was.

"Tomorrow, eggs and bacon are on the menu. There's a bunch of stuff on the fridge, you can choose what you want to dress your crepes up"

Breakfast went by with ease, throughout the day the two seemed more and more comfortable around one another. On the car ride there they talked about their favorite place in France, on the walking tour their hands stayed comfortably locked together, she noticed Adrien would squeeze her hand when he saw something he was amazed by, which was honestly the cutest thing ever. On the way to the little cafe they had picked he stole her sunglasses, and she stole his (hers happened to be cat eye sunglasses. He was wearing purple cat eye sunglasses and he looked like a total nerd.) And now they were splitting lunch, a big bowl of pasta.

She had never really seen him like this before. There wasn't many if any paps, it was just them two on a happy vacation, acting like a REAL married couple. Okay, maybe not married, but they weren't awkwardly staring at their meals, avoiding eye contact and conversation at all costs. It was definitely nice, to say the least.

"So you've never really been that far out of the country? I usually go on tours every other year, all over Europe and even America." She nodded, her mouth too full to speak. She was quite hungry after the light breakfast and the plenty of walking. Adrien let a soft sigh part past his lips as he took the napkin in his hand, gently dabbing her face. "You were hungry, eh?"

"I'm so sorry" she looked away and blushed, swallowing the food in her mouth and looking back at him, starting to laugh, Adrien joining in. "When I'm hungry I can be a bit crazy. I'm so sorry."

"No! It's okay. I get grumpy when they put my lunch break late. I need to eat or else I don't have enough energy for even 20 more minutes of photoshoot. I understand totally!" His hand found hers from across the table.

"Youre being silly today, you know that right? You're still wearing my purple sunglasses."

"Hey! I look good!" He pouted, then flashed her a grin that gave her an odd sudden feeling of nostalgia, but brushed it off as nothing. "finally, after this we can have a quick break and then it's time to go out and get our swim on!"

"I'm exited. There's apparently pool stuff that has been shipped to the house, if you want to play frisbee or go bodyboarding." She grinned, thanking the waiter as he wrapped up their meal and Adrien paid. "It's only the first half of the first day. and you're already an entirely different person." Except he wasn't. She was, oddly familiar with it. She liked it though, and hoped it would keep up.

"I'm just being me! I don't get to be me often. I needed this vacation, and I'm gonna spend every minute of it relaxing my booty off." He linked hands with her once more as they left out, her digging her sunhat out of her rather large bag. "Should I steal that and wear it too?"

"Adrien! Shh!" She stifled her giggles, very innefectivaly, as they both made their way to the car. Once she calmed down, she let out a long breath, smiling wide up at him. "One day can we rent bikes and go on a tour?"

"Anything you want, princess"

And her heart beat fast again and she didn't know why but everything felt so right.

---

When they got to the house, they quickly changed into their little outfits, smiling wide as they gathered all their things together. Their first beach trip.

"I feel like such a teenager. I remember Nino and Alya telling us the stories about all the places they'd go on vacation, God, I never thought vacation would actually be fun for me you know? I'm not actually working, I'm 'working.' It's great!" He slung the green bag over his shoulder, still clad with the same purple sunglasses, which ensued a giggle out of Marinette.

"What? I can work these." He posed, giving her another grin. "I look pawisitively amazing."

"Oh my god. Please, no puns." She groaned, rolling her eyes. "The entire city of Paris had to deal with chat noir for 8 years, I'm punned out for eternity."

"Really? I thought he was just gettin started." Both of them got into the car, her turning the radio on, of course it was all in Greek so she couldn't understand a word, but she didn't mind at all. "Can you put the top down?"

"Of course!" He pressed the button to slowly let the top down, starting up the car and going off to the beach. Her hair, pinned up in a perfect bun, had started to get a little messy, and after 15 offerings to put the top back up and 3 attempts to repin it, she groaned and let it all out. "Looks like I'm going all down today."

Adrien stared and hadn't even realized he was staring. The car was parked, and it seemed he was too.

"Adrien? What, you can't handle your girlfriend wearing her hair down?"

"I've just never seen it down, you look.... Really, really pretty." He bat his eyes, shaking his head to snap back into reality, or at least as much reality as he could take at the moment.

"Thank you! Maybe I'll wear it down more if you like it that much.." She played with it shyly, slipping his sunglasses (yes, they still have traded sunglasses goddammit) down over her eyes, and quickly gathered the rest of the bags, looking out at the beach with a wide smile. "Come on! Adrien, you silly. You can't stare forever!"

"Well I mean I can but"

"Shut up! Come on." She posed and laughed, watching him get out of the car with a wide smile. "We need to set everything up! We can grab a drink, relax, OR, we could splash one another recklessly, if you like!"

"How about a little of both?" He picked up the umbrella and the remaining bags, walking out to the sand with her. "Wow."

She looked around at the beach, it was a pretty private one so not many people were there, but there was a volleyball court, and what seemed like sunshine and plenty of waves. "I'm so exited! How about you set up and I grab us something?" She smiled, running over to grab both of them a drink, as the boy planted the umbrella into the sand, weighed down the towels, and even set the little table they brought with up, looking at it proudly. It was about the only thing he was ever allowed to build himself.

"Here! I didn't know what to get you." She handed him the glass, sitting down on the black towel.

"Hey, that's my towel!"

"What, I thought you would want the purple one to match your sunglasses."

"Well, now that you mention it," He grinned at her, sitting down proudly on the purple towel. "This one is pretty nice."

They made small conversation as they finished up their drinks, then decided to get out into the water and have some fun. Bodyboarding, wave jumping, a bunch of stupid kid stuff, but it was so much fun nonetheless, and Adrien was having the time of his life. "We shouldn't even go out to dinner tonight. I want to stay in with you."

"Will you help me make it?" She raised her eyebrows, a playful smirk on her lips as a hand rested on his chest, both of them feeling completely different than they had only 2 weeks ago.

"Of course! I'm not a good cook, but I'm a good listener and I hope I can learn fast."

"You're hired then" She whipped out her phone, holding it up. "We should probably get some 'sickeningly cute' photos while we're here, we are technically at work, remember?"

"Yeah yeah, or we could just get some sickeningly cute photos to show off to our friends" his arm snaked around her waist and pulled her close, his fingers slightly digging into her as they took quite a few selfies, some with them being very pretty, others of them being very silly, including one of them touching noses, faces scrunched up. That was her favorite, and was probably the most Instagram-worthy picture.

"Alright. At least our work for the day is done! Now it's a time, for you and me to grocery shop and relax. What do you want for dinner?"

"I have the perfect dinner, just for us two" he left a kiss on her cheek, starting to pack all the items up.

"Do you like duck?"

"You romantic bastard."
---
(Also if ur wondering sautéed duck is like romantic shit in France so he's just bein a lil rich bitch who is gonna help her sauté a duck until next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 43 12
"I'm here the wedding arranger for Mr.Adrien Agreste" -------------- Adrien getting married to the famous model, the one he got a lil crush a year ag...
466K 16K 50
Adrien and Marinette WERE happily married until one event came across their marriage and it lead to divorce. 4 years later, Adrien owns and teaches i...
220K 5.1K 28
Marinette the princess of humans was chosen to get married to Adrien the prince of vampires for the sake of their people. Read to find out what will...
310 21 8
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is the head CEO of Paris's largest fashion department, with a strong independency & highly admired by everyone, mostly the mal...