Zalfie adopted a deaf girl HO...

By xmixedupx

Dawn was like any 14-year old girl except this 14 year old was deaf and lived in a home where she was unwante... More

Deafness
Dawn aaron mason
Shadows and doubts
Harper Elizabeth Rose
Meeting them
Oh dear lord zalfie

Rushing back

169 3 0
By xmixedupx

As I was walking through Brighton careful to stay alert for passing cars And trying to make sure my crappy hearing aids would stay in ( The orphanage couldn't afford the size that fit perfectly) still couldn't hear just ambient noise anyways,  I was making my way back to golds orphanage for disabled girls (I hate being called that) I almost ran into a car I was careful to stop myself looking up at the last second the driver quickly shouting at me (I read lips) . I make the sign for OK and continue on my way back we had a curfew of if you leave at 4:00 come back at 5:00 if you leave at 6:00 come back at 7:00 so I was rushing to get back since I left at 4:00 and it was 4:56 and I was still 3 minutes away from the orphanage. the head caregiver wouldn't hurt me or anything you just had privileges taken away like the computer or the public phone. I was rushing home to defend those privileges.

Sorry for the short chapter had to set it up the meeting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...