Book 3: Memories & Journal En...

By Strawbana

Lucy had fallen ill the last time we saw Fairy Tail. The Fairy Tail Guild was told their friend wouldn't wake... More

The Beginning
Friends
Welcome Back!!
The Meeting
Little sky Dragon
Light and Shadow
The Dying Lights
Little FLower
Little Star
Details!!!
The Secret Meetings
Time Goes By
A taken heart
Nothing Lasts Forever
Saved
Announcement!!!
Book is Out!!!
Magic With In
Half Way There
Is This Love?
Tears Under the Stars
That One Moment
A New Journey
Smiling Pain
Happiness
Announcement
Another Little One's Smile
Love Is The Power To Light
A Story of Hell
Announcement
WOW
Waking Up
The Final Book!!
Sorry!!
The End and Beginning!

The Truth Of Me

200 8 5
By Strawbana

It has been five years since Lucy left Earthland. The search parties gave up on finding the lost little girl. And because of this her father had be come more angry with himself and never allowed anyone to the Heartfilia Mansion. Not even the workers. 

Lucy's Grandfather had a break down of joy when he received word from his beloved daughter. He was told that Lucy had been taken home and was doing fine. She was much stronger than before and would come back to join Fairy Tail when she was 17 or 18.

Everyone was very confused as to why the Master was happy over a letter and had a break down. Natsu and Happy tried to ask him what was up, but he never let a word slip through his mouth.

Over the past five years, Fairy tail obtained a few more members. Such as Happy Natsu's best friend and pet exceed. As well has Erza Scarlet a mage with a very special power, called requip. She was the only one who could do it. 

As well as an Ice mage named Gray Fullbuster. He was a victim of Deleora a demon of the books of Zeref or The Black Mage. Gray and Natsu usually get into fights over stupid stuff.

But, they also lost a member. Lisanna Stratuss. She died on an S-class mission she went on with her older brother Elfman and Older sister Mira. Everyone was heart broken. They had lost a dear member to them. A little sister everyone loved.

Natsu and Happy were the ones that took it the hardest. They had thought of her like a real family member. They loved her like a real little sister.

But, none of them knew Lisanna had only been brought into Edouls. That was were she met knew people with the same faces of her friends. And might have seen Lucy a few times, when the real Lucy came to visit Edolas Lucy. But never said anything. 

Minerva had grown up and as well had Sting, Rogue, Yukino, and Hisui. They were all now eight years old and hyper as ever. Sting and Rogue had finally met and each had an Exceed as well. Rogue had a little cat named Frosh that though it's self was a frog. 

And Sting had a little red cat named Lector. They were all the best of friends and had joined a guild called Sabertooth. That was were they met Minerva. But, she wasn't the same Minerva Lucy had met five years ago. She was now influenced by the need of power. Her father had broken her.

Yukino and Hisui had met Lucy when they were seven and she fourteen. They became best friends just like so long ago. But, of course none of them knew the truth. 

Lucy had grown in her power very much. She knew all top ten Dragon Slaying Magic as well as all the other magic in the world. She had also learned Royal Dragon Slaying magic. She was the most powerful Royal Dragon in history. 

She was powerful. Everything was going as time had planned. She had nothing to worry about. Except for a secret that would change her forever.

 "AAA!!! Finally a day of rest!!!" Lucy yawned as she stretched her arms. The blonde was walking down the sunshine lit halls of the castle, to get to her favorite place. The Royal Library.

"I think I'll read the Dragon and the Mermaid today. I haven't read that in a while." She said has her blonde hair tied into a pony tail, waved back in forth.

 Lucy was close to the library when she heard hushed voices coming from a room. Since she was a dragon slayer she had amazing hearing. She looked around trying to pin point the location of the voices and soon found a hidden door. 

She put her ear to the door, and listened in. "Layla he's coming back for her!! If we don't do something fast everything will go down the drain!!!" A voice said. Igneel? Lucy thought as she listened. "I know that!! You don't think I'm worried!!" Her mother yelled.

Lucy was taken back. Who was coming? And who was him? Lucy thought. "Layla she needs to leave now! It may be a few years a head of schedule, but she needs to leave now." Another voice said. Grandine? Lucy thought.

"I know alright!! I hear you!! I'm as worried as you!! If he gets a hold of her we'll be doomed!!" Lucy's mother yells."What the hell?" Lucy whispered. 

"Why did you have to love him!! Why did you have to fall in love with-!!!!" Igneel yelled. Lucy's eyes widen at the name yelled. Her body shook as the conversation went on. "Just Shut up Igneel!!! Stop this now!! I know he's after her!! She's his daughter!!" Layla yelled.

"I never wanted this to happen!! I was just a girl taken in by love and when he couldn't except that I'd moved on he forced it onto me!! But, that doesn't mean I love Lucy less!! I love her!! I love her more than anything!!" Layla cried. 

Lucy's heart stopped. She was his child. Not Jude Heartfila's. Her mother... lied? " We know you do we aren't saying you don't we just wish this hadn't turned out the way it has." Igneel said. Sobs could be heard from inside the room.

Finally Lucy couldn't take it. She opened the door, her face filled with shock and confusion. Tears threatening to fall. Everyone turned their heads, Layla gasped. "Lucy I-" She was cut off. "Why?" Lucy said looking down. 

"Why didn't you tell me!!!" Lucy yelled tears falling down her cheeks. "Lucy please you have to listen to me!!" Layla said as she got up to walk towards her daughter.

Lucy shook her head and stepped back. "No stay way from me!! Stay away!!" She yelled. She turned her back away from her mother and ran. She heard shouts behind her has she ran through the walls. Tears ran down her cheeks. 

She then heard the Alarm. They didn't want her to leave. She began to run faster as she heard the sound of feet behind her. The guards.

She ran out the doors of the castle. The sun was beating down of her has she ran through the woods trying to loose the guards following her. 

She soon made it to the wall and jumped over. More alarms went off as she ran down the hill. Lucy didn't stop she ran until the sun had set over the land. Her legs began to slow down so she did the only thing she could do. Gold wings appeared on her back and she flew into the air. 

Lucy flapped her wings and flew for a long time till the alarms where out of her ear shot. And lets just say where she was it would've taken two weeks on foot. But she had wings so it only took two hours. She was in the woods the ones her mother never allowed her to be in. 

She went to the ground and her wings disappeared. She'd lost the guards for a while, but she was now lost in the woods. She sat down and leaned against and old tree. Her breath was raspy as she regained her strength. 

"I guess I need to be careful for a while." She said out loud. Once her breath was back to normal she stood up and looked around. It was night time and she needed a place to sleep. She heard howls in the night but wasn't scared on bit. 

As she walked, Lucy was so wrapped up in her thoughts from what happened in the day that she didn't notice a man with silver hair walk towards her. "Such a sad life..." He said. Lucy's head shot up as she took notice of the man in front of her. 

She stopped in her tracks and got ready to fight. By the look she saw in his eyes she didn't trust this man one bit. "Who are you!" She said. The man smirked, "Such a little brat...You look nothing like me...such a shame..." He said as he circled her.

Lucy was tense. She wanted to get away from this man. Far away. "What do you mean nothing like you! I am not yours!" She hissed. The man laughed. "Oh little on you are. You are my mine." He moved his hand and soon Lucy was frozen in her spot. 

"What the hell!!" She yelled as she tried to move. "I guess they never thought you that move." He said as he walked towards her. He placed a hand on her cheek. "Well there is one thing. The pain in your eyes. Loss." He said smirking. 

"Well now lets get going. We have some catching up to do." The man said as he through her over his shoulder. Damn it! What have I got my self into!! Lucy thought as she tried to think of a way to get out of this man's grasp and back home. 

As they walked through neither noticed a man jumping through the trees. "My My what have you got yourself into Lucy." The man said. His orange hair was a mudded brown in the moon light. He lifted up his bow and arrow.

He aimed for the shoulder of the man that carried Lucy. Once he new he had a perfect shot he let the arrow go. 

"Ga!" The man that carried the blonde hissed in pain. The orange haired man took this chance to grab Lucy and ran for it. Heading back to the castle.The man that had taken her, had disappeared and before she knew it she was being dragged back to the castle.

"Sky put me the hell down!!!" Lucy yelled at the man. The man known as Sky didn't listen and kept running. "You know you have wings right?" She said.

Sky rolled his eyes and did as she had said. The soon made it to the castle. But once they got there the guards took hold of her.  She tried to get free but, the armor they wore canceled out her magic. They held her arms as she kicked and trying to get free. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 710 15
Lucy and Natsu have been friends for the longest time. Missions and adventures have brought them closer which makes them feel something out of their...
36.2K 820 30
Natsu returns from his year away to find that Lucy is missing and the guild has been disbanded. Now he must bring everyone together to find the girl...
91K 3.4K 21
What if after what happened with Tartaros the guild didn't disband? What if Natsu went missing along with the dragons? What if danger builds as death...
18.4K 285 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...