Fandom Mpregs, Prefrences& Im...

By Cinnamonrollbane

Feel free to request. This fanfic contains mpregs, Prefrences, & imagines of bvb,1d, criminal minds, shadowhu... More

Andley: Bedtime...or is it? ;) (SMUT WARNING)
andley: Sick
Andy and his son Ashley
Cinxx: make love to me
Were having twins! (Candy)
moreid: were having TRIPLETS! pt 2
Moreid: were having TRIPLETS?! pt 3
Malec: Labor
Janxxe: Morning sickness, cravings and moodswings
First diaper change and bath: Candy
Period: Cashley
Phan: Pregnant?!
Jindy: 50 shades of Andy?
I don't bite! :p
Malec: Tummy Aches
Malec Prefrences: pt 1
Cashley: Fight
Andley: Prefrences pt1
Malec: Save me
Malec: first words and teeth
Phan: baby on board
malec: baby #2 (9 months) pt 1
Malec: baby #2 ( labor)
Malec: Fight
Malec: Magnus has a nightmare
Saphael: First kisses
Malec: I miss you
Im taking requests!
Janxxe: Labor
Janxxe: baby description
Moreid: Were having a baby!
Cashley: hard and painful labor
Andley: Home birth
Malec: Demon fight
Moreid: Birthday Sex
important
Cinxx: Confessions
Malec: Mood Swings, Cravings and morning sickness
Malec: Alec's demanding side
ANY REQUESTS?
Malec: long, painful labor
For anyone who requested an imagine
Moreid: A case and a baby
Heid: Forever and ever
Malec: If I stay (Pt 1)
Roleplay! !
Malec: If I Stay (part 2)
Malec: "I missed it?!"
Malec: happy birthday alexander
Taking requests
A miracle no one saw coming ~Moreid~
This is weird but..
role playing
Larry: Morning Sickness, Cravings and more
Im writing another fanfic
Larry: Appendicitis
Larry: Wisdom Teeth
Larry: Runaway baby
Request Rules
Larry: Tonsilitis
Request rules update
Another request rules update
Moreid: Crossword Puzzle
Jemily: "So unprofessional"
Moreid prefrences: pt 1

Moreid: were having TRIPLETS?! pt 1

4.5K 61 17
By Cinnamonrollbane

"Reid? Whats wrong?" Garcia questions noticing that for the past hour Reid has been rubbing his giant baby bulge, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Um..nothing its just the babies..there kicking alot today." He says leaning back against his chair.

Garcia felt bad, carrying one baby wasn't that bad for your back but 3?

"I've been noticing him too, he's been doing it every 20 minutes or so." JJ says, glancing a worried look in the pregnant man's direction.

"Oh..oh my god Reid you're in labor!" Garcia cries.
"Uhm..no..no I'm not I...I can't be I'm not due for 4 more weeks." Reid stammered.

"Get up, I'm taking you to the hospital." Garcia says helping him up.

"No!" Reid cries.

"Reid, you have to go to the hospital" JJ says behind the two who started to walk out of Garcias "bat cave".

"No...no I'm going back home, I'm having a homebirth, we already have everything set up." Reid says as they get him into Garcia's car.

"Why?" Garcia sounded baffled.
"Because, I hate hospitals, Morgan agreed to have the babies at home, he is delivering." He explained.

Morgan had been training and studying to deliver babies the last 9 months.

Garcia gasped. "ALL 3?! NATURALLY? YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO PUSH OUT 3 BABIES?! AND LET DEREK MORGAN DELIVER!" Garcia cries.

"Shh!!" He cries.
"Sorry hun, alright JJ's gone to get Morgan, I think he went to the bathroom. " she says.

Reid squeezed his eyes shut as a contraction hit.
"Oh Morgan hurry up" Reid says.

*******9 hours later*********

"Oh god...Derek...I hate you, I hate you I hate you. " Reid cries out squeezing Garcias arms.

Garcia was on the bed with Reid, her back was painfully against the headboard and Reid squeezed her so hard she thought she'd bleed.

"You're currently 2 centimeters baby boy." Morgan announced, pulling off his rubber gloves.

"Ooh, fuck Derek, I hate you." Reid says.

"If your water doesn't break in the next hour, im going to have to induce your labor by breaking the water myself. " Morgan says.

"Garcia, I can't sit like this anymore....can we go for a walk" Reid asks fixing his position on the bed.

"I'll take you Reid, give Garcia and Morgan a break." JJ smiles.
"O...okay"

JJ holds onto Reid the entire time they walk.

"Reid, im going to tell you something, mother to mother. " JJ says as they walk, (well waddle).

"Im a guy though." Reid says, waddling.

"Of course you are. But anyone who carries a baby for 9 months is considered a mother, so anyway, this may seem like hell, but wait until your water breaks, it will seem like torture and when you're pushing, its going to burn like satan's flame. Trust me, I had two kids."

Reid's eyes widen to the size of saucers. 

"Oh thanks Jayge! That helps me feel 100% better!"

JJ laughs "I mean, It may hurt like a bitch but its worth it, you will have 3 beautiful children, and one big happy family. "

*********2 hours later***********

"Alright your labor is progressing way too slow, I have to break the water myself. " Morgan says, slipping on a pair of gloves.

"N...no..." Reid stammered squeezing Garcia.
"Hey beautiful, you can do this. If he breaks your water now, labor will go by faster and your babies will be here."
Garcia whispers into his ear.

He could feel his boyfriend roll up his nightgown and stick something inside him.

"I just want to push." He murmurs into Garcias mammoth sized tits.

"I'm sorry baby, you can't until you're at least 8 and a half centimeters." Morgan says.

Reid moans.
Suddenly he felt a gush of warm liquid between his legs.

"Oh god I just pissed myself. " he cried.
Garcia couldn't help but giggle.

"No sweet pea that was your water."

"Oh great. " the  doctor groans.

*********5 hours later********

Reid was at least 7 centimeters now and his labor was not going as well as he planned.

"Get it all out honey." Derek says rubbing his boyfriends back who retched into a bucket Garcia held understand his chin.

He vomited at least 5 times before laying back against Morgan.

He could feel his boyfriend tense up entirely as another contraction hit him.

"Ooooooh! I want drugs! Give me drugs!" He yells.

"Sorry honey bunny, you requested an entire natural birth, theres nothing here we can give you. " Garcia says.

Reid throws his head back "UNGHHHHH IT HURTS SO BAD!"

"Do you want to try the tub? I heard that helps." Garcia offers.

"Oh yes, it does," JJ nods.

"I'll go fill it" Morgan nods heading into the bathroom connected to the bedroom.

Reid could hear the rumble of the water.
"Give me your hand." Garcia says.

He offers it and Garcia helps him up and into the bathroom, JJ follows behind them.

"This should help with the contractions a bit" Derek says testing the temperature of the water with his hand.

"It better." Reid hissed.
Morgan gets In the water with his pregnant boyfriend.

Garcia sits on the toliet while JJ sits on the window seat.

Reid sways and breathes gently in the water with Morgan for a good 5 minutes before another contraction caused him to tense up and yell.

"Oh..god! Derek...ohh...god...sweet jesus..unghhhh!"

"Shhhhh...baby its alright." He whispers.

Reid breathes hard as the contraction began to fade.

"There's so much pressure down there...oh god...I...I feel like I need to push...Derek I need to push." He began to bare down into a push.

"Woah woah woah wait Spence...I need to see if you're able to." Derek says.

Derek gets out to put on rubber gloves and to check Spencer.
"You...are 9 centimeters. " Morgan announced.

"I NEED TO PUSH DEREK UNGHHH!" Spencer cried.
"Okay baby okay, push" Morgan says.

Spencer gives a big push, squeezing Dereks hand tight.

"Once I can feel the baby's head, we have to get out, I need to be able to see the baby."Derek says as spencer gives another push.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" He yowls.
"I feel the head Spence..we need to move to the bedroom" Derek says.

************
15 minutes later***********

"OH GOD! I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA SPLIT IN TWO!" Spencer screamed.

JJ and Garcia were on either side of Spencer holding his legs and comforting him, while Derek was wearing his gloves, and giving spencer instructions.

"The top of the head is visible Spence, push harder than that." He demanded.

Spencer nods and squeezed JJ's hand.

Garcia held behind his head and lifted it so his chin would touch his chest in another big push.

"Come on Spencer, push." Derek says, rubbing around the babies head.

"IM F...FUCKING PUSHING DEREK!"
Spencer screamed mid push.

"You gotta push harder than that." He says.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I GOT LUNGS OF STEEL? I CAN'T PUSH FOR THAT LONG!"

"Spencer, come on, I know you can. " JJ coos, rubbing Spencers bare leg.

"No...I can't" he squeaks.
"Yes you can honey, just a few more pushes and baby A is here." Garcia whispers planting a single kiss on his sweaty forehead.

Spencer feels another contraction and Curls into a ball.

He pushes with all his might and strength.

"Good job Baby! Hold that push in! " he cries.

Spencer shakes like a leaf and his face turns so red its almost blue, as he pushes for a good 13 seconds, and began to feel the ring of fire down there in his bum.

"GAHHHHHHHHH!!!" He screams throwing his head back onto the pillow.

"Good job sweet pea."Garcia smiles.

"Push baby, keep pushing."

Spencer pushes again.
He pushes hard.

"Good! Keep pushing! Push! Push! Push! Push! Push! " he chants.

"NUGHHH!! I CANT OHHH GOD!"
he screams.

And with that the head pops out.

"The heads out! One more big push and the body will slide out. " Derek says.

Spencer gives one last giant push sending the body sliding out into Derek's ready hands.

Derek cuts the cord and lies a screaming baby boy onto the father's chest.

"My baby! Oh my baby!"Spencer bawls kissing the crying baby.

"Baby A born Saturday, March 21st at 3:55am." Derek says cheerfully.

"Oh god hes gorgeous" Garcia cries.

"Good job papa Spence." JJ grins, ear to ear, admiring the two.

"Hes so beautiful. " Spencer bawls tracing the babys tiny palm with his massive finger.

The crying baby clenched his finger with his fist.
"Hi baby, Papa loves you." He sobbed.

(part 2 soon!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783 52 4
Just a few Larry one shots to brighten up your day:) You're mine:Larry fluff Unrequited:When the Larry sexual tension gets too heated Meant to be:Har...
222K 2.8K 200
Larry one shots All will have happy endings. I'm always open to requests wither comment them on the request page or message me not a lot of stuff i...
22K 410 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...
302K 3.6K 22
a collection of larry smut and fluff, although a lot more smut. please don't hesitate to leave requests of something you wanna see, the comments and...