Koe No Katachi: Endless Tears

By NixoArmree

A little turn of the event may have caused a big twist which will make they trapped in the endless tears. war... More

Prologue
Chapter1: Shouko's Voice

Chapter 2: A Suicide Decision

2.2K 19 24
By NixoArmree

Time: 22:35 hours

Location: Nishimiya's Apartment

"Why is this happening?"

Hanging by the balcony with his right hand stretched to the other side is not a common thing that happened. His hand is gripping tight another girl hand, trying to save her from falling.

Why Nishimiya?.....Why, Why did it come to this?.

Where did I do wrong?...would things go differently if I helped her more?

If we never met, this things shouldn't be happening.

When her hand starting to slip, Ishida quickly grabs her with both of his hand and used his leg to stay hooked at the balcony rel.
____________________________________

5 hours earlier

Time: 18:05 hours
Location: Yamanaka Park (yeah, I just created that place)

"Yo, Ishida-kun." I heard a voice calling my name. I turn around and saw Yuzuru and her sister are walking together with a bunch of plastic bags hanging from their hand. "It's really great to meet you here," she said before handing all of the plastic bags. "we really need a manpower to carry this stuffs home."

"<Yuzuru, you shouldn't bother Ishida-kun.>" Nishimiya signed before look at me. "<I'm sorry.>" she bows down her head at me.

"<Its okay, I really didn't have anything to do right now.>" I take the plastic bags and walk beside her.

"<Tonight, let's watch the fireworks together.>" I signed while pointing my index finger to the sky, represented the word "firework".

Nishimiya gave me a small nod before signing:

"<Okay, but we should bring Yuzuru and my mother>."

"<Of course.>" I give her a thumbs up

"Why are you getting all lovey-dovey here." Yuzuru stared at us.

On her hand, there was a cake packed nicely inside a pink box.

"Was today is someone birthday?" I asked.

"It's our mother's birthday."

"Oh...well then, see you later." I smiled before quickly walk away. Nishimiya then immediately grabbed my shirt and pulled me.

"<You should celebrate with us>" she signed.

"<But, I'm an outsider.>" I signed. "<and I don't think you mother will be happy with my present>.

It's true, Nishimiya's mother really mad at me. Forgive me is the last thing she wants to do and for her to meet me is even worse. The last time I met her I got a huge hand mark in the face.

"<You will be fine>." She shows her innocent smile, not knowing about the catastrophe that will occur.

"Okay..." I give a thumbs up.
_________________________________

Time: 19:54 hours
Location: Nishimiyas' Apartment

"It's done!" I stretched my back.
After a couple of minutes decorating, we finally done it.

The door began to open and Nisyimiya's mother came home from work. "Happy birthday!" Yuzuru and I shouted. Her mother slowly raise her head and lock her sight to me

"Why is he here?" She said in a deep voice.

"I'm sorry." I immediately apologize.

"Come on mother, you shouldn't be mad at your birthday." Yuzuru tried to calm her down. "<Right Onee-chan>"

Nishimiya quickly nodded without even knowing what are they even talking about.

"Just for today." She said before sitting down, tired from her work.

Time: 20:35 hours

Location: Firework event (just bear with it guys)

"Ishida-kun, right here." Yuzuru waved at me. She is walking alongside Nishimiya and her mother. Nishimiya and her mother were the only one who wore a Yukata.

After the party, we decided to go see the fireworks at the new year event nearby.

"<You look beautiful>." I signed while pointing her face.

"<thank you>" she nodded her head a little, which revealed a scar on her left ear.

At this moment, a big sense of guilty strike my heart. I never properly apologize for the scar and now I was hanging with her like nothing happen in the past.

"You see that scar?" Nisyimiya's mother asked me. "That is the reason why I will never forgive you." She said before sat down on the mat. I sat down beside Nishimiya and couldn't stop staring at her ear. I must do something to make up all the mistakes that I've done to her. 

"< Ishida-kun, what's wrong? >" Nishimiya singed, wondering why I keep staring at her. "<nothing.>" I waved my hand before looking at the dark blue skies. "<The skies sure are pretty>"

"<yeah...>" Nisyimiya nodded. "<its looks like the heaven are closer to the skies.>"

I don't know what she meant by that but, I guess that she meant that the sky is that appealing.

A moment later, a couple fireballs shoot straight up to the skies and exploded before shattering into thousands of sparks in different colors. "Woah...." Yuzuru impressed. "It was the first time I ever saw fireworks this big." 

"<Yuzuru, I need to go home now.>" Nishimiya singed. "<There are a lot of things that I need to review for the test.>"

"<I will go with you>" I signed.

"<Don't worry, I can go home by myself.>" she refused.

She walks towards the crowd, slowly missing from my sight.

"Hey Ishida-kun, I want you to bring my camera from my home," Yuzuru asked me.

"Why woul-"

"Just bring it." She pushed me towards the crowd.
-------------------------------------------------

After the few minutes of walking, I arrived at her apartment at the fifth floors. I opened the door and quickly spot the camera on the shelve.

"Now...how do I check the battery." I hold the camera and push the power button.

Then the wind suddenly blows from the balcony and I saw Nishimiya was standing still.

"Hey, Nishim-." I froze. Nishimiya is standing still on the balcony rail.

"Wait!." I screamed before running to her.

"Shouko!" I jumped to her and quickly grabbed her hand.
.......................................................................

Chapter: Death

"Nishimiya.....grab the fence!." He screams, totally ignored the fact that half of his body hanging outside of the balcony.

Nishimiya suddenly realized her stupid decision and quickly grabbed the fence. Realized that Nishimiya had given up on killing herself, Ishida uses all of his muscles to pull her.

"Arghhhhh..." he screams.

Too bad that the law of the physic is not at his side. Pulling Nishimiya up makes his unstable body move to the other side of the balcony. At the moment Nishimiya manages to hold the fence with both if her hand, his leg slip and he fall down.

Fall straight to the shallow river that he very familiar with. He used to jump into the river during his childhood, but he never tried to jump from the fifth floor. At that height, the river is basically a concrete.

He smashed into the river and leave a large spread of blood on the surface 

His whole body felt hurt and he could barely see that the water is mixed with his blood.

He couldn't hear....
He couldn't see....
He couldn't breathe....
----------------------------------------------------------
Hello......
First of all, I'm truly sorry for the late update. The new term just started and I'm really busy.

I'll just leave this picture here, Tehee     ...

Question time!

What would happen if Nishimiya is a man?

A) He will beat up Ishida at the elementary school for bullying him
B) People who throw rock at him probably dead now.
C) Instead signing "<I want to die>", He will be signed "<Do you want to die?>"
D) He might be the handsome character in the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.