50 days • {Nalu}

Door killuas

After an intense encounter with a powerful dark mage, Team Natsu, along with the rest of the guild, are left... Meer

The Curse
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 25
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 33
Day 40
Day 41
Day 43
THANK YOU
Day 44
Day 45
Day 46
Day 49
Day 50
Scattered Memories
Mind of Mine
Home
And So...
Epilogue ; The Wedding.
Epilogue ; Revelation
Bonus Chapter!!
thank you once more
new story

Day 6

13.2K 495 522
Door killuas

Natsu sauntered into the guild after leaving one of his 'secret admirer' notes on Lucy's pillow, so she could see it right when she wakes up. Happy walked next to him, discussing something involving Carla and Wendy. Natsu wasn't paying much attention as he walked over to the bar.

"Hello Natsu." Mira greeted.

"Hey Mira! Were you able to put a basket together?"

"Of course! Don't worry."

"Thanks, I owe you one." He grinned.

She gave a nod and headed over to Macao and Wakaba, who were asking for refills.

"Hey Natsu!" Levy called from the table she was sitting at with Gajeel, Lily, Carla and Wendy.

Natsu got up and walked towards them. Happy alreadt flew over to Carla and began to strike up a conversation.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Lily and I found out something about the curse. Apparently, once it's broken Lucy will get all memories with you back; this you already know. But! She will also remember the the days where she had forgotten about you."

"This means?"

"Idiot. This means she'll remember all this lovey dovey crap you're doing to make her fall for you." Gajeel tsked.

Natsu fell silent for a minute as thing clicked in his brain.

"Ah! No way!" He screamed.

"What?" they all asked in confusion.

"Lucy will never let me love this down if she remembers! She'll tease me for the rest of my life!"

"And you think we won't?" Gajeel muttered with a smirk.

"Crap! I didn't think aboht that either." he whined. "Wait! I'll ask Doranbolt to erase your memories!"

Natsu grinned proudly as something clicked in Wendy's head.

"Why didn't we ever try asking Doranbolt to see if he could do something about Lucy's memories?" she mused.

"Sorry, Wendy. But Doranbolt only uses teleportation magic and he can erase or alter memories but not bring them back." Master said from the bartop where he was sitting.

Wendy pouted as she sat back. Natsu gave her a pat on the head to reassure her that it was okay. She smiled up at him before he retreated and headed back to the bar where Erza and Gray were speaking to the Master.

"Glad you could join us, Natsu." Erza greeted.

"Master here has a certain job for the three of us to do. It'll take about a week." Gray told him. Natsu turned to Makarov, a questioning look in his eyes.

Makarov just nodded, taking a swing from his mug, "You'll leave tomorrow. Don't cause too much damage Natsu."

"What about Lucy? Will she be okah here by herself?"

"Natsu, she remembers everyone but you. She'll be fine." Erza tried to reassure him.

"We'll go on small jobs to make sure she has money and stuff. Don't worry Natsu!" Wendy told him as she walked up to the group.

"You went away from her for a year; I'm sure one week won't kill you." Gray rolled his eyes.

Natsu's jaw clenched, but he nodded and agreed to doing the job.

"Fine, but Wendy you better take good care of her!"

"Aye!" the girl smiled and ran off to where she had come from.

"Natsu, here's the basket. It's about time to go meet up with her, don't you think?" Mira winked, handing him a pinic basket.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks Mira. Happy! You coming with?"

"Aye sir!" Happy flew over to Natsu.

"Have fun on your date Natsu. Don't worry. We'll finish the job fast so you can get back." Erza smiled.

"Yeah. Have fun, lover boy!" Gray teased. Natsu glared at the both of them before heading out.

Happy and him walked towards the sakura tree that lived in a park near the guild. Natsu's note told Lucy to meet him here (her secret admirer) for a lovely pinic under the blossoming tree. At first, he didn't want Happy to tag along, but after constant begging and whining, the dragon slayer caved.

"You know how weird it is to tag along on other people's dates, right?" Natsu asked Happy as they arrived. He began to lay out the blanket with a little help from his exceed friend.

"I know, but imagine if I wasn't here? This blanket wouldn't look as nice laid out if I didnmt help! Plus, Mira offered me fish if I came along and shared the details later." he spoke proudly before covering his mouth with his little paws.

"So you were bribed?"

"You know how I am when it comes to fish Natsu!" Happy defended. "Wait! So you do admit that this is a date between you and Lushee!"

"Sh-shut up! Don't go turning this around on me!" Natsu stuttered, while blushing of course.

He sat in the middle of the blanket, pouting, while Happy flew around him singing "Natsu and Lucy sitting in a tree! K-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

Suddenly, a shadow covering the sun made them both look up. There stood a shy looking Lucy, gazing down at them.

"Um, I'm sorry to interrupt, but did you send this?" she shyly asked, retrieving the note from her pocket.

Natsu looked at the note and then back at her, a smile playing at his lips. "Yup. I'm your guy."

"This would be really awkward if it wasn't you. I'm relieved it is."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know. I saw you and immediately felt drawn to you." she shrugged and sat down.

"She liiiiiikes you." Happy taunted. Lucy glared at the exceed with pink tinted cheeks. Natsu chuckled and reached over to pinch her cheek, lightly.

"I'm Natsu."

"Lucy, but I having a feeling you already knew that." she smiled kindly.

They fell into a comfortable silence for a while until Lucy's stomach growled.

"Oh yeah! I forgot I brought food." Natsu cheered. He turned around to retrieve the basket and opened it up to look at it's contents. Mira had prepared a few turkey sandwiches, a fruit salad, some water bottles, a fish for Happy, and a slice of cake to share.

Lucy's eyes gleamed at the food, and she immediately took hold of yhe fruit salad.

"Didn't know you liked fruit so much." Natsu laughed.

"How do you not love fruit?! It's naturally sweet." she replied, biting into a slice of pinapple. Natsu shrugged as he took a bite of one of the sandwiches and Happy nibbled, well happily, on the fish.

"Natsu! Try this pinapple! It's so sweet." Lucy urged him. He looked at the yellow fruit with curious eyes. He couldn't recall if he had ever tried pinapple before.

"Okay, I'll try it." He went to grab it from Lucy's hand, but she pulled back. He gave her a look as she playfully grinned.

"Say 'ah'" she told him.

"Ah?" he opened his mouth and suddenly, a piece of pinapple was stuck in there. He chewed it slowly, savoring the sweet but also tangy taste.

"So?" Lucy asked.

"It's good!"

"Yay!" she giggled. Their little pinic continued; Lucy continued to feed him various fruits while they chatted with Happy. Even after finishing all the food and the cake, they all stayed sitting on the blanket under the tree. They spoke of the randomest things. Natsu felt that this curse was also a bit of a blessing. He was learning so much about Lucy; things he never knew about.

Her love for fruit, the sparkle in her eyes when she spoke of the things she loved, the ever present small smile on her lips, the twiddle of her fingers when she's nervous. He learned of all this just by observing. And he loved it so much. Natsu felt like he could spend each and every day with her like this, just learning new things about her. But he also wanted her to remember who he was.

Things felt the same, yet he knew they weren't. It wouldn't be the same until she remembered. But would it really? She'll remember all these small dates and cute things he's told her so far. What if she remembers and feels uncomfortable by it all and denies him? He couldn't bear to think about it.

"The sun's going down. I think I should get going." Lucy suddenly said, gazing at the sunset.

"Happy and I will walk you home."

"Oh! You don't have to do that. I don't want to be a bother."

"It's okay, Luce. We don't mind." He smiled at her. She gave in with a small nod. They folded up the pinic blanket and Natsu held the basket. The trio began their night stroll towards Lucy's apartment in silence.

"Um, hey Natsu." Lucy began.

He looked at her, "Yeah?"

"Can I, uh, hold your hand?" she ushered out quickly.

"What?" he asked at the same Happy shouted, "She liiiiikes you!"

"Uh, nevermind." she mumbled, looking away in embarrassment. Natsu glared at Happy, causing him to fly ahead.

Natsu looked down at her hand and took a chance to grab it. She looked up at him in surprise as he intertwined their fingers. He gave her a kind smile and she smiled back, blushing deeply.

Their hands fit each other perfectly, like two missing puzzle pieces finally connecting with each other again.

_____________

here you guys go, hope you enjoy. next chapter will have a big time skip, sorry :/.

in other news, im asking for opinions on a new story. i reallg want to do a crossover story but idk which anime to do a crossover with. i have an idea for a fairy tail x inuyasha one that i really want to write about but im not sure if anyone will read it. ahh!!

i also had an idea in mind for a nalu lemon one shot, not sure if i should post it though haha.

anyways! thanks for reading my stories.

votes and comments motivate me to update ;-)))

*not proofread*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

59.2K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
25K 795 19
Natsu and Lucy take on a mysterious job request and are transformed into nekos. As they get use to their new powers, an organisation appear for them...
67.1K 1.7K 22
It all started when I, Lucy Heartfilia joined the infamous Fairy Tail Guild. A lot of things have changed by now, for the good, and for the bad. But...
83.2K 2.1K 20
When Lucy is kicked off Team Natsu what will she do? Will she take revenge? Or will she forgive and forget? Not to mention with all this going on an...