broken inside ↯frerard

By gothoween

frank iero is just another hopeless teenage runaway. [completed] More

The Sky Is Crying
Blood
Every Dream
This Wind
Everything Black
Gone
Best Bros For Life
New Beginning
Smile For Me
Pitch Black
New Friend
Good Boy
Embrace
Mine
Dead Inside
Heartbeats
Leave
Fear
Us
Friends or Foes?
Oh The Damned
Our Town
Final

Fragile

205 18 7
By gothoween

•Gerard p.o.v.•

As we walked towards my 'house', our hands never lost contact.

It felt... nice.

I like it.

Frank and I have stayed silent the whole time, enjoying the silence.

It was a comfortable one.

I glance over to Frank to absorb his features, curiosity taking the best of me.

His face was the perfect shape, jaw and nose lined up perfectly. His skin was paler than his usual tone and his eyes seemed to lost its color.

It looks.. empty.

I frown silently and look away at his flawless features.

I want him to be happy.. I want him to love life. Life is precious, it's so fucking valuable. It will get better.. I know it will. For the both of us.

I squeeze his hand lightly, trying to comfort him and 'turn that frown upside down', even though it won't work for shit.

His empty eyes look up at my concerned ones and we lock eye contact once more for the millionth time today.

His pupils grow bigger and his cheeks flush as we continue to stare at eachother for god knows how long.

I grab his other hand and intertwine our fingers, making him redder than before, which I found fucking adorable.. for some reason..

We slowly backed up into a wall, his back on the wall, careful not to hurt him even more.

I pinned his arms on the sides of his head and he gasped.

I just smirked at him and got closer to his small frame.

It felt right. We fit like a puzzle piece. Our hands are like two puzzle pieces. They fit.

His lips are so close that I can basically feel his breath on my lips.

Shivers go down my spine as I inch my way closer to him, getting closer with each passing second.

Suddenly, I see Frank's eyes widen in fear.

What, he doesn't want to kiss me..?

Then I hear him scream.

"GERARD LOOK OUT!"

Confusion is written all over my face as I stare at Frank until I get knocked over by something. Or someone..

I blink a couple of times to regain my focus on what's happening, and then I see Frank with tape on his mouth, getting dragged away by somebody.

He is mumbling and screaming my name, kicking his feet on the ground.. that I lay on.

I feel some liquid go down the side of my forehead as I struggle to get up, to help Frank.

"GMMMMMRM!!"

I use all my strength and stand on my two feet, getting lightheaded at the process. Suddenly my vision gets darker and blurrier and I feel myself falling.

No.. No I can't..

My knees hit the cement hard.

He needs me...

My hands grip for something to hold onto and they collide with the wall.

I need him.

I get up as fast as I can without fainting, and wipe some blood away from my eyelid.

Frank..

That is all that is running through my head.

I start sprinting towards his muffled cries and end up in a dark alley way, with a dead end.

Fucking great.

So fucking cliche like come on!!

"Fuck.." I curse and touch my surroundings, trying to find something to lead me to him.

"GET OFF ME NOO PLE-"

"There.. new piece of tape." I hear a man say, making my hands turn to fists.

I bang the wall in anger and suddenly feel something metal collide with it.

It's a fucking door.

My eyes widen and then my hands automatically search for a knob of some sort.

"Found it!" I cheer and pray to god that it isn't locked.

Please don't be locked.. Please please please..

My prayers weren't answered..

"FUCKING HELL." I curse at the wind. You got to be fucking kidding me right?? He fucking needs me.

What if.. he beats him-

No.. he can't.

"MMMMMMFMFFMFFFMFF" I hear a cry come from the other side of that god damn door and it sends chills down my spine.

It's Frank.

"FUCK THIS." I yell and back up at least 10 feet from the door, and get ready to break it down.

It's rusty on the sides so I hope it won't be hard.

Cause I am using all of my force.

I AM going to save him.

I bite my lip and hope for the best.

Dashing towards my doom, all I can think about is Frank.

Frank... Please fight back.

Please.. Fra-

*BOOOOMM*

"AAHHHH FUCK!!" I rub my shoulder as I lay.. on the metal door.

Wait..

It broke down!

It worked!!

Oh thank fucking god!!

But as I glance upwards, I see a horrendous scene that could be in fucking movie.

It's much worse than I thought.

It's Frank's hands tied up onto a metal rusty pole next to a mattress, only in his boxers. He is laying down on it, crying his eyes out and squirming. There is a guy (must be in his fucking 30's) and he is ONTOP of Frank, straddling his hips.

Oh and did I mention, HE HAD NO CLOTHES ON, NOT EVEN BOXERS!!

Anger boiled in my veins and my knuckles turned paper white.

"GET OFF HIM." I yell at the guy as I collide my foot with his back, making him arch his back in pain, getting off Frank immediately.

Frank is crying as he looks up at me, hurt on his face.

He hurt him.. Frank..

HE HURT FRANK.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" I turn around and run towards him, tackling him down, face first on the steel floor.

A cracking noise is heard throughout this empty room, and a loud groan.

"FAGGOT!" He yells at me and elbows me on my stomach, making me double over in pain.

I get up quickly and start to punch him dead on the face with so much force, my knuckles start to bleed.

Good.

"YOU WERE THE ONE FUCKING RAPING HIM YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I spit angrily at him, anger is all I feel.

His face starts to bleed and I am sure I cracked his nose and busted his lip.

He fucking deserves it.

I grab his shoulders and pull him down, making his torso collide with my knees, cracking noise following.

He screams and falls backwards, head colliding with the wall.

I kick him several times as he grips his stomach in pain, amusing me, smirk on my lips with each forceful kick.

I stop kicking him when I see that he is foaming from the mouth, and coughing up blood.

I wouldn't care if he died, like. I said, he deserved it.

"You fucking pervert. You make me sick." I spit at his bloody face and quickly make my way over to Frank's shivering body.

"Oh god." Is all I can say, as I rip the tape off his beautiful lips.

I untie his hands from the cold pole and see that his wrists are purple from the rope.

Fuck.. Why would he do this? He is such an angel.. He doesn't deserve so much pain..

I pick up his clothes and hand them to him, then carry him out of that haunting place, making sure to kick the door shut making it boom in the darkness.

After that, all I do is run.

This reminds me of the first time I met Frank.. He was beaten to a pulp when I brought him to my 'house'.

But I don't stop running, heck no.

I grip him tightly as the wind blows through his fragile body.

So fragile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.7K 20
Frank Iero is a fuck up. He hates his life, he hates his school, he hates his mom, and he's determined to leave, starting a new, happier life. He's...
16.1K 576 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...
1.7K 77 27
"For god sakes help him! He's bleeding to death!..." My mother yells at the men surrounding me through tears as the paramedics grab my numb body, cov...
2.1K 109 12
Frank Iero, an outcast at his school, is bullied constantly and hates his life. Frank wants to die, that is until he meets Gerard Way, a new kid and...