The Boy Delivering My Flowers

Autorstwa slyfox2472

"But I think that's the beauty of it, I'm stupid, and crazy, and everything I do will be the same, so I guess... Więcej

Chapter 1: Romance and Things
Chapter 2: Dinner and Nightmares
Chapter 3: Parties and Puke
Chapter 4: Confessions, and Ice Cream
Chapter 5: Fireworks and Tears
Chapter 6: Confusion and Rejection?
Chapter 7: Daddy?
Chapter 8: Children and Cheerleading
Chapter 9: Fights and Steam
Ch. 10: Doorbells and Fear
Chapter 12: Kingsly Beach
Chapter 13: Hospitals and Notes
Chapter 14: The Truth.
Chapter 15: "Happy Sweet 18 Re!"
Chapter 16: Trips and Family
Chapter 17: Violence and Fear
Chapter 18: Packing and Prison
Chapter 19: Paris Day One
Ch. 20: Paris part 2
Ch. 21: Paris Day 3
Ch. 22: March and Prom
Ch. 23: Brothers and Hurt
Ch. 24: Dresses and Genuinity
Ch. 25: Mason and Ash
Chapter 26: The End
Bonus Work<3

Chapter 11: Empty Seats and Hatrid

61 5 3
Autorstwa slyfox2472

***Ash (This kid is also a twin... Can you imagine having 2 of THIS^???)

I got a running start and began to do my practiced routine, and did my front handspring, landing into a lovely salute.

The cheerleaders in the making clapped, and I curtseyed. "Thank you, now let's perfect yours!" I said, with my fists on my hips. Their eyes widened, so I broke it down step by step, correcting each mistake they made. Madison was sick today, so they get a little more leniency.

A sophomore, Molly, landed, and then stumbled a bit. She tried to cover it up with a salute, but failed miserably. "That's okay Molly. But next time, when you mess up, just start over, don't try to cover it up." I told her, then turning to the rest of the girls said, "During the competitions there is no going back and fixing it, you get one shot. Make it count."

After this, everyone seemed to stand up straighter. I smiled at this, to see I had left an impact on the girls. Ava stood up and pat my back. I looked at her, and we began to laugh like psychos. Then everyone started laughing.

Let's just say we all looked high as a kite.

<>

I walked into the lunch room, and sat down next to Chase. The waters still weren't clear between us, so I felt strange around him. He swore he was sorry and whatever, but still.

It turned out Shawn, the boy at our table, was moving away, so we now had an empty spot our table to be filled. Then we also found out, his sister Amanda, who also sat our table, was his sister, so she was moving too. Two empty seats.

Mason needed to get one- but who knew what trouble that would stir up.

But get this, there was a new kid apparently, and no one had met him yet. I would be the first for sure. To the office I went!

Arm-in-arm with my sweet Ava, we began to walk towards the small box room.

We opened the door, and peered in. A tall boy had his back to us, and Mrs. Teller, a receptionist, peered over his side. She smiled, "Hello girls."

We waved and took a seat. "How can I help you? One second dear." She told the boy, who nodded. 

"Oh my goodness Ava! Are you pregnant?" She asked, and Ava nodded.

"Mmhmm, I'm 12 weeks. I was getting an ultrasound, but we cancelled. I need to get it done." She told her, and Mrs. Teller nodded. "Oh, wonderful. But so young? You know better Ava..."

"I know, sorry. But you'll definitely be a the baby shower." She said cheerfully.

"Of course, now what do you girls need?"

"Oh, we came to see the new student." I told her, and her eyes widened. "Oh, lovely. Ash dear, come here." She called for the boy, who came to us.

By golly he was gorgeous. He had some dark brown hair, that was tousled in all sorts of perfect ways. His jawline was perfect, and he was ripped. He had studs in, which took me by surprise, but they suited him. 

Let's just say I wanted to eat him.

"Hello, I'm Ava." Ava greeted him, shaking his hand. He nodded, and said, "Ash. Nice to meet you." I stood there awkwardly, just staring at him. He smirked at me and said, "Better close your mouth before you catch some flies."

I gasped, as well as Mrs. Teller. "Please Ash, be polite. Ash is my nephew by the way, so don't be afraid to tell on him.The girls will show you around today, if you don't mind." She said, looking to us.

"Sure, what's the harm?" Ava asked, and I shrugged. "I'm Syrena by the way."

"Cool, so what period is it?" He asked, as Mrs. Teller left.

"It's lunch much to your luck. We just got a new open seat so, you can sit with us." Ava told Ash, and he nodded. We began to walk down the hall, and I felt extremely awkward for no reason. "Oh wait, we need to find Mason, I want him to sit with us, now that Amanda left, he can sit across from me." Ava nodded, and we went for Mason.

Once I found him, and he agreed to sit with us, we made our way to the table.

Ash sat next to me, and Chase glared at me. 

"Chase, we need to talk." I told him, and he nodded, we walked into the hallway, and I crossed my arms. "I think we need to break up, all we do is bicker, and it's not a healthy relationship. We just need a break." I told him, and he drew in a sharp breath. "Yeah." He said, and he slowly turned to walk out of the school. I was kind of surprised he took it so well, I was surprised I took it well.

I walked back into the caf and Madi looked at me with a confused face. I shook my head and she shrugged. I turned to Ash, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Everyone, this is Ash. Ash this is Zoey, Ava, Madi, Ryan, Chase, Zack, Stacey, Nathan, Mason, Kristina, Preston, and Lilah." I said.

He earned a chorus of 'hellos' and leaned back in his chair, with his arm around mine. "Um, Chase isn't here right now. I didn't mean to say his name..."

"Chase? Your boyfriend?" He asked. I sighed. "Not right now, no." I whispered. He smiled. "Okay." I grinned at him, and he wiggled his eyebrows. "You suck." I told him, waving a hand at him.

<>

"Party at my place guys." Madi said. "Yes! Can we please throw it at the beach, I mean we haven't been in FOREVER!" I pleaded. She sighed. "I mean, it won't matter because my parents won't be here but... I already cleared it with them. Whatever, fine." She sighed again, standing up in her chair.

"Party at Kingsly Beach. I have invitations, so stop by the third bench on the north wing of the school border to get one. Not all of you will get one, so suck it up, but other than that... See you Friday!" She shouted, and a lunch lady scolded her. Madi just glared, and sat down.

So it seemed I had a party to go to... Time to get to work.

<>

"Sorry, no invite for you Bethany. If I remember correctly, you wanted to say that you were having make out sessions with Zack for two weeks like the conceited desperate girl you are. When Ava was dating him might I add. So Bethany, screw off." Madison yelled at the girl standing in line for an invitation. Yeah, no Bethany.

"Oh, and tell your friends!" I called after her as she left. Her friends stood around her hopefully. "Wait- Bethany!" I called, and she beamed.

"Could you please tell Lucia to come here?" I asked, and she frowned. She tapped Lucia on the shoulder, and Lucia came running. I looked to Madi who nodded.

"Here Lu, you are now officially invited to Madi's party. It's Friday night at 8 to 11. Please come, and one invitation is for one person. It's at Kingsly beach, and uh, don't try to sneak in any extra's. We'll know." I told her, and she nodded.

Let's do this thing.

<>

"Ladies, problem." Ava said coming out of my bathroom.

Madi frowned. "What?" Ava sighed. "What am I supposed to wear with a baby?"

"I got it covered girl." I said, passing her a shopping bag. I had gone and bought Ava a maternity dress. It was champagne pink, with pretty gold, floral, lace embroidered on the bodice, and it has patterns on the flowy bottom.

"Oh my goodness, Re! Thank you, it's gorgeous." She said, enveloping me in a big hug.

"I saw it at the mall, and couldn't help but buy it for you." I told her. By the way, I figured out her size by Zack. I told him to measure Ava's belly once she fell asleep. He did it, and I sent it in to be transferred to clothing size. They said it was a small. So then I got the dress.

"Well, now we're all settled!" Madi said, sliding off my bed. I nodded, and looked down at my outfit.

I wore a navy blue bikini under a cream colored crop top and denim shorts. I had a striped beach hat and gold bracelet. Madi had a peach tie shirt, over light-wash high-waisted shorts over a navy blue bikini, we both had sunglasses, although it would be late.

We were lucky, because even at night it was still very hot, so we wouldn't worry about getting cold.

But there was no time to waste, because we had a party to go to.

And I had some boys to flirt with.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So hi baby foxies! Yes,  you are my babies! So I'm so excited because I have been getting a lot of adds and reads! 

Thanks;)

Also I'm opening a business only email. So you can contact me on that. I will write it in next chapter.

Don't be a silent reader<3

As always...

VOTE<>COMMENT<>ADD

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

225K 4.2K 21
Kacie and her friends go to a club to celebrate her 25th birthday. Kacie just wants to stay home, but the girls just want to get drunk. "Come on Kac...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
116 19 15
"I have a stalker!" Her brain screamed everyday but then there was no one behind her. What are these? Hallucinations? It was normal for Rachel to get...
One Last Move Autorstwa Kelss

Literatura Kobieca

3.6K 64 78
Aubrey is going through a lot, from always moving around to getting cheated on, but she falls inlove with ''mr popular'' and instantly loves her move...