Earthlands Yellow Flash: A Na...

By Anime__Crossovers

After Pain, Naruto meets his father in a dream because of his emotional stress. Telling everything to him, Na... More

Chapter 1: Bye Konoha
Chapter 2: Welcome To Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: S-Class
Chapter 4 : Love and Regret
Chapter 5: Unknown Uchiha
Chapter 7: The First Week
Chapter 8: I'm always here
Chapter 9: The Return
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 6: The Final Battle? Naruto vs Sasuke

7K 128 40
By Anime__Crossovers

"I-I accept", Naruto said lowly.

Gasps were heard from the Fairy Tail Side.

"Naruto! What are you thinking?", Makarov yelled towards his grandson.

Turning around at the shocked members of Fairy Tail, he offered a small smile.

"I'll be fine.", he said untangling Mira from him as he walked forward, as did Sauske.

Summoning four shadow clones into existence, they all jumped in different directions, each in a corner. Taking a deep breath, each clone brought their hands together in a prayer like fashion and bellowed their justsu.

"NINPO: FOUR RED YANG FORMATION!"

They screamed as four walls the color of red shot into the sky surrounding Naruto and Sauske.

Realizing that no one could intervene, they all made their way to one side of the wall, Fairy Tail and Konoha standing side by side.

"It's beginning.", Kakashi stated solemnly.

Battle Field

"From here on out.. We fight as equals.", Sauske said throwing Naruto's headband at him who caught it.

Holding it in his hands, Naruto thought back to when things were normal. (Pshh like they ever were)

'And here I told myself I wouldn't go back to my past life.', Naruto thought, staring into the metal part of the headband seeing his reflection.

Taking a deep breath, Naruto put the headband to his forehead and tied it in place. Putting two fingers to his forearm and pouring chakra into it, he was enveloped in smoke.

'What's he doing?', Sauske thought to himself.

Seconds passed while Naruto was still in the smoke. But no one dared to say a word.

When the smoke died down, Naruto was in a different outfit, no longer was he wearing his funeral clothes, but he was wearing his orange and black track suit, with his sage cloak floating behind him in the breeze.

Sideline

"WOW! Naruto-nii looks so cool!", Natsu shouted jumping up and down at seeing his brother figure about to go into action.

"AYE!", Happy shouted in agreement.

"He looks just like his father.", Kakashi said sadly.

Every one looked over to see a lone tear escape the copy ninja's eye. Putting a comforting hand on his shoulder, Makarov let out a sigh.

"I miss him too. But now, we have a battle to watch.", Makarov said looking back to the two boys.

Battle Field

(Play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 OST Seeking Answers)

"I noticed when I told you I killed Itachi, you got mad. Why?", Sauske asked

Getting nothing in response, he sighed.

" Itachi killed all of the clan...I don't understand."

"Yes he did, but he had no choice in the matter." He said as he looked to the sky as the rain drops hit his face. "For years the Uchiha clan had been prosecuted for the Kyuubi attack which caused Fugaku to become angered and wanting more power. He had made plans to take over the village by making a revolt against the Sandaime. Itachi had been playing a double agent for the Uchiha and Hokage the entire time. It eventually came down to the point where the Hokage and elders had to order Itachi to wipe out the Uchiha clan. Itachi had agreed, if my mother and you would live, apparently he wanted the three of us to be able to be a family, but that went to shit. On the same night when Itachi had finally gotten to Fugaku he had found the bastard with his sword driven through my mother, killing her because she was against the plan. So Itachi killed him with happiness. At that point you had shown up and you know the rest."

Sasuke stood their processing everything that had been told to him by the do...by his cousin, he smiled a bit at finally having some family left, well that lasted until Naruto's next words.

"And then you killed my brother." Naruto said with hate in his voice aimed at Sasuke who stepped back in shock.

Sidelines

"Oh shit!" Kakashi swore surprising everyone since he never swears.

"What is it Kakashi-Sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Naruto is going to kill Sasuke." Gai surmised.

""What? Why would he do that?" Ino asked confused.

Shikamaru sighed and said. "Troublesome...it's obvious, Naruto and Itachi were brothers, not Sasuke and Itachi, and you all know what happened when Sasuke and Itachi fought."

"Yeah Sasuke killed Itachi...oh!" Kiba said as he realised where he was going.

"Sasuke killed Naruto's only remaining family, something he had always wanted back in Konoha." Kurenai said as she looked down in sadness.

"Yes...we may have to intervene." Neji said as he too understood.

"Good luck with that." Natsu said with a scoff.

"What do you mean?" TenTen asked.

"For all I care this Sasuke deserves to get beat within an inch of his life, if you expect me to jump in and save him, forget it." He said as he looked away while Fairy Tail was shocked to hear Natsu talk like that.

"You're just afraid of Naruto because he can beat you." Erza said trying to lighten up the mood as Natsu grumbled before she turned back to the match and watched as Naruto's eyes were filled with hate causing her to sigh in sadness.

Throughout the conversation Mira was truly wondering if Naruto was going to kill Sasuke, that she gave a fuck honestly, she would only intervene if Naruto was about to die, and knowing his strength, that wouldn't happen. (BUT YOU CALLED HIM WEAK!!)

Battle Field

"What?" Sasuke said in shock.

Naruto stared at Sauske impassively as he pulled two kunai out of his pouch spinning them around his fingers before firmly gripping them. "Don't you remember, you killed Itachi, my brother...because he killed the clan which got what it deserved...now..." He paused as he opened his eyes, revealing two mature sharingan, up as energy chakra started swirling around Naruto as he held his kunai vertically to his chest. "...It's time to end this! All our battles!" He exclaimed as the power escalated.

Sasuke's eyes wide in shock realizing what Naruto meant. This would be one of their last battles. Literally!

As the two dashed toward each other, Kunai in Naruto's hands, Sword in Sasuke's hand, they meet in the middle, each blocking the others attack. Sparks flying in every direction as the two shinobi meet each other and clashed, disappeared in a blur and meet again with even more sparks flying everywhere.

Jumping back, Naruto and Sauske looked at each other before dropping their weapons to the ground.

"Did you know Sasuke that the reason I was hated was because I held the kyuubi... The reason why they beat a child.. The reason they wouldn't get over their hatred.. Because the whole time.. It was staring them in the face.. and they hated it." He said as everyone but the jounin and Makarov gained wide eyes (No one knew that Naruto held the Kyuubi. Just pretend they didn't). "If it wasn't for people like Tsunade, Jiraya, Kakashi and Itachi...I would have left and never came back...I have no love there anymore. Two are dead. Them alone, though I'm grateful.. Won't stop the pain I feel there." He said shocking everyone once more.

"You would honestly have left the village?" Sasuke asked in shock at the blond haired man in front of him.

"Why not, what has this village ever done for me...it has taken everything away from me. Treated me as if I was the Kyuubi, you know how it is, karma's a bitch. Now, enough talk." He said as he sprinted towards the still shocked Sauske.

Snapping out of his stupor, his sharingan saw the quickly approaching Naruto as he dodged the fist that was incoming. He smirked, but was then knocked backwards by an unknown force.

Picking himself up, Sauske looked into the eyes of Naruto who no longer sported the sharingan, but instead, there was a shade of orange around his eyelids, and his eyes were yellow with a horizontal bar in them, making them look like frog eyes.

"Sage Mode. Uses the natural energy around you as a weapon.", Naruto stated matter of factly.

Sasuke smirked, this was going to be fun. Jumping up he put his hand at his mouth and shouted.

"Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu!", 

A gigantic dragon shot out of the raven haired boy's mouth that shot at Naruto who jumped up himself and quickly called out the same jutsu.

Both dragons made contact creating a massive explosion of dust, fire all over the place  causing the spectators to put their arms up to cover their eyes while coating their feet with chakra and magic to stay put from the result of the explosion.

As the dust cleared they were able to witness a decent sized crater caused by the output of the attacks that were in the air, now there the crater while slightly scorched, proof of just how dangerous those two attacks were.

Sideline

"Isn't this getting out of hand?" Sakura said afraid for her teammate and ex-teammate.

"They need this." Shikamaru said with a yawn.

"What's that mean?" TenTen asked.

"This is a way for Naruto to prove himself, to prove he isn't a dead last anymore. And the fact that Naruto is an Uchiha will make Sasuke fight harder, which is what Naruto, wants." Kakashi explained.

"I don't understand." Sakura said making many wonder if she was really the smartest kunoichi.

"Sasuke was underestimating Naruto the entire time thinking he was just a lowly commoner in his eyes. Now that he has found out his own heritage, along with Naruto's, he will take it more seriously."

"Won't they kill each other?" Lee asked as he observed the destruction of the pair's attacks.

"Naruto wants to kill Sasuke for revenge, for taking his only family away from him, something he had never had before." Shikimaru said.

"Should we get ready to intervene?" Erza asked who also knew this wasn't going to be pretty.

Makarov just shook his head however. "No, he is y grandson. He wont kill him. I think he wants Sasuke to know he can kill him, a sort of warning." Everyone seemed to understand as they looked back to the Uchiha's

Battle Field

"WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG?!?!", Sasuke shouted out in anger.

Naruto chuckled at him while shaking his head in disappointment. "What makes someone strong huh? Is it their physical strength? Mental strength? What is strength in you book?"

"What would you know?" Sasuke snarled at him.

Naruto only smirked. "I know that whoever rebuilds my clan with me will be out of love, not power or a tool like you want.  For all I Care, she could be the weakest person in the world. I'll love her no matter what. I'll protect her no matter what. As long as I'm around, nothing will happen to her." He said getting a snarl from Sasuke and teary eyed females  from the audience. "Like I said, you just like the other Uchiha's, the ones who got themselves killed."

Sasuke smirked darkly. "Like your mother and Itachi?" He asked rhetorically

Freezing up, Naruto unconsciously deactivated his Sage Mode as his Mangekyou Sharingan came to life.

 "YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU!" Opening his eyes wide he yelled

 "Amaterasu!" 

Black flames, more than Sasuke used shot out towards Sasuke whose eyes wide in shock as Naruto didn't even look it was bothering him, since for him the attack drains him slightly.

Sasuke seeing the danger knew he had to retaliate; there was just one problem, Sasuke's eyesight deteriorate unlike Naruto's.

"Amaterasu!"

 Sasuke's own black flames attacked Naruto's as they started battling for dominance. The spectators couldn't help but feel a little scared as the flames grew larger trying to overpower the other, looking over at Sasuke they noticed his eyes starting to bleed. Looking at Naruto they noticed his eye started to bleed also, but his look of concentration never wavered

As the two flames kept battling for dominance, a huge explosion occurred blocking everyone's view as dust and rock was flown everywhere

When the dust cleared it revealed Sasuke who was on the ground with a scorched back, and Naruto who was covered in a red shroud, looking like a fox with two tails swishing behind him as he limped over to the fallen Sauske with a Rasengan in hand.

Sideline

"He's gonna kill him!!", Sakura shouted banging on the barrier as tears streamed down her face.

Running up to the barrier, Mira put her hands on the barrier as she saw him raising his hand up.

"Naruto! Don't do it!", she screamed as his head quickly turned in her direction.

Naruto stared at her intently as his shadow clones popped out of existence, canceling the barrier.

All of Fairy Tail ran up to Naruto as his cloak started to disappear. Putting a hand to his cheek, Mira pulled him into her chest once more.

"There. It's over now, you don't have to go. Your staying, with us 'me'", She said thinking the last part to herself as he nodded into her chest and the cloak disappeared, knocking him unconscious.

As the group from konoha was healing Sasuke, one man was staring at the Fairy Tail group with a small smile.

'This is where he belongs. This is where his true family is!', Kakashi thought to himself as a tear escaped from his eye.

END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that, was a long chapter!!!!! Comment your thoughts. I promised a better fight scene on the first on I wrote. And I believe this one is a hundred times better. PEACE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.2K 23
The war is finished but natsu is nowhere to be found. Two weeks later they found him and zeref but they had turn... into kids?!? And the best part is...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...
774 94 21
"It's been quite a journey, hasn't it, mother and father? Who would've thought it would've turned out this way? Who knows... what's yet to come for u...
37.2K 707 18
In this story, Naruko, Sasuke, and Itachi are neglected by their parents. There is going to be naruto and fairy tail crossover. Hope u like my first...