You killed Jenn Mcallister

By elenyglitz

Never Trust A Pretty Girl With An Ugly Secret... More

The court finds you guilty.
The day we're all dreading for.
Don't look in the coffin.
Should I tell Andrea?
Lets go back.
J stands for?
Did you miss me?
I will escape.
I wasn't thinking straight
I choose you
Oh my god
1k!
You don't know him.
I'll see you around " Mr. Lawley "
2k!
It matters and you know it
I wanted to tell you
New book is out!
Coming Clean.
Blood Test
3K!

New Book?!

181 6 0
By elenyglitz

I'm writing a new book called " it all works out " and it's a jenndrea Fanfiction because I miss Jenn and Andrea's friendship 😭

It'll be coming out soon because I still want to work on " you killed Jenn McAllister " so it will come out probably before March. I will try so I can write more during march break.

The book is about Jenn and Andrea trying to fix their friendship after the fallout at the Halloween party. ( it's a rumour on Jenn hooking up with Kian and Andrea found out and got mad ) and it happened on Halloween 2014. So now they're trying to fix they're friendship and see if they can get their friendship back to the way it was before.

I'm really exited to be writing another book and I hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...