Ignis Exponentia

By AmandaAngulo

Samantha Rosespell has known magic all her life. Her oldest memories are from her mother teaching her little... More

Welcome Back
Home, Bittersweet Home
Author's Note

Prologue

188 8 6
By AmandaAngulo

Prologue

What should you feel when you’re back in a place you once called home?

What should you feel to be back on the streets you ran as a child?  The ones that hold your oldest memories. So many of your tears, but a lot more of your laughs. The place where you learn how to talk and walk. The place that saw you grow up much faster than you thought it would be. A place where you lost a part of yourself, a place that saw you change until you became a person that many do not recognize now.

I am asking you because I am back in that place, and to be honest, I do not know what or how should I feel. But I am back because something called me, it was time to come home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.9K 45
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
314K 15.5K 59
Not all rumors are true.. Sometimes bad things happen to good people
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
64.6K 1.4K 90
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...