The Deal (Billdip Fanfic)

By billchipers

20 years after we last saw the Pines twins and they are back in town. Bill is back and he threatens the life... More

Chapter I: Returning To Gravity Falls, Is Everything Still The Same?
Chapter II: New In Town Or At Least That's What It Seems
Chapter III: The Bill Cipher Wheel, An Interesting Discussion Subject
Chapter IV: Bringing Back Memories Of Summer Days
Filler Chapter: Back in Gravity Falls
Chapter V: The Bill Statue Is Broken, Should They Worry?
Chapter VI: Showing Affection And Confessing Their Feelings
Chapter VII: A Sleepless Night For A Curious Mind
Chapter VIII: A Successful Date...Actually Not Really
Chapter IX: We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day
Chapter X: Happy Birthday, Pinetree!(It'll Be A Good One)
Chapter XI: Secrets Are Coming Out And Deals Are Being Made
Filler Chapter: Even The Most Powerful Demons Have Something They Fear
Chapter XII: Demons Don't Have Feelings... Or, Do They?
Filler Chapter: It's A Triangle.
Chapter XIII: A Very Unexpected Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter XIV:Is It A Rescue Mission If The Person Rescued Doesn't Need Rescuing?
Chapter XV: Even Demons Can Have Their Hearts Broken.
Chapter XVI: Catching Up And Reforming Bonds With Old Friends, But Not For Long
Chapter XVII: Even The Biggest Wars Can Start From A Misunderstanding.
Filler Chapter: Banished From The 4th Dimension
Chapter XVIII: I Present To All Of You, The Second Weirdmageddon!
Chapter XIX: Appearances Can Be Deceiving.
Author Note

Author Note

20.7K 395 95
By billchipers

Hi! So the story takes place at 20 years after the events on the finale. Every single episode from the show is taken in consideration while writing this and I hope you'll like it.
The story begins with Mabel returning to Gravity Falls for Stan and Ford's funeral,who died while in one of their adventures drowned.
Also somebody new moves in town who catches Dipper's attention.
Anyway, I hope you'll like it and please comment what you think about it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 296 25
Dipper Pines along with his twin sister, Mabel Pines, goes off to live with their uncle Stan and Ford. They been there since they were kids so it wa...
186K 6.1K 20
Dipper Pines has always been the less appreciated, less liked, and overall the one left out in this pair of twins between Mabel and Dipper. Even Mab...
127K 4.5K 20
Dipper and Mabel Pines. The perfect mystery twins, always together and ready for more. But when we grow, we change and someday we all go separate way...
29.1K 993 23
Picture by me (HardyTwister), I drew the picture by hand but did the color and effects on a computer program called Gimp. I hope you like the picture...