Similar Masks

Galing kay Chocochibi

She seem like a cold ninja. She has her own secrets. She never easily show her feelings. Just like him, she w... Higit pa

1: stubborn anbu
2: I am going too
3: the soft side
4: unbreakable mask
5: a dream
6: loneliness
7: be my friend
8: don't mistaken
10: in replacement?
11: broke the mask
12: valentine's day
13: "white day"
14: first white day
15: x'mas present
16: a little surprise
17: have faith
18: not for negotiation
19: jealousy?
20: I'll tell... somehow...
21: announcement
22: shock and loss
23: unexpected visitor
24: it's disgusting right?
25: precious right?
26: a little game
27: returning to the past
28: mine
29: (end) a short letter

9: a resemblence

4.5K 144 17
Galing kay Chocochibi

Yetsuna: that took you long.

Kakashi: gomenasai. Didn't know you left early.

Yetsuna: hmph. Late waking up problems.

kakashi pov:

At least she is criticizing me. I guess that's a start to being a friend... was what I thought. But I was being too positive...

kakashi: will this hotel be ok?

No response. She just walks in.

kakashi: there is only a room left. That is ok right?

No response. She just takes the keys and walks ahead.

-_- erina. Why is your nee-chan so difficult to handle?

.

.

.

.

I closed the door behind me " you are still insisting on that mask. Aren't you? "

yetsuna: you have a mask to wear to make yourself comfortable. I have mine. Just leave it that way, won't you?

I pull down my mask " my mask is to conceal my identity. I don't want anybody to know me that easily. It is not to keep people out from knowing me. "

yetsuna: masks are to keep certain things away!! Stop it !! Stop doing so many things for me!! I told you!! You don't have to do it for erina. Erina is dead!! ..... Stop it... stop acting like her...

She's scared. I put my mask back on " I am ready to be your friend anytime you want. This mask can be taken off if you want. "

" I told you, I don't need it. I don't want to be special to anyone. Neither should you. It is a weakness." she climbs into bed " remember that kakashi hatake. "

I climb into mine... like erina huh? I guess I did become nicer to the people around me. Now that I think about it... was it because of erina I am doing this? I never did take off my mask that easily either. Not even when I was at home. The mask was like another layer of skin. I never noticed how much this mask would mean.

Was it easy for me to take it off?

No. I hesitated too. Why should I take it off? I wanted yetsuna to take off hers too. An exchange. For erina... I guess it was. When I thought she was erina. Then in the end... this whole thing is just because of erina?

It looked like it was hurting her... tearing off her mask. Should I stop pushing her? The mask and her past... Am I pushing too hard?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.9K 232 18
Sakura Haruno is not a normal girl, she's goes to a normal high school and has normal friends but when she gets home thats when things happen. Kaka...
53 2 3
ANBU masks are passed down. Some are so notorious they never see the light of day, and some are better off staying buried. Kakashi finds himself face...
337K 8.9K 75
"Why me? Why am I always the one that's different? It isn't fair! This pain of being all alone is suffocating, why should anyone other than yourself...
914K 41.1K 60
Lord Hokage knows of a girl, a young, adorable, incredibly sadistic girl. This girl is in the Asylum For Dangerous Patients, yet he lets her out. He...