Catch Me If You Can

By HisSexyLilPrincess

More

Catch Me If You Can

17 0 0
By HisSexyLilPrincess

"Freeze! Put your hands up where I can see them!"

The words were yelled as headlights and spot lights flashed on, the one thing I was not expecting at that moment.

Startled, the can of spray paint dropped to the ground and rolled down the parking lot. I didn't know how many policemen were behind us, not wanting to turn around or look to see how many of us had gotten caught. I saw one of us who didn't get caught in light's view make a dash for the back alley behind the now spray painted building. So much for being in this together.

That meant that there were only two of us left including myself. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears as I knew the trouble that was about to come. But they weren't aware of why we had been doing this, why three highschool students were vandalizing the local flower shop. Well I guess two now that one of us ran to safety, leaving the two of us to take the full blame.

"Now why are you two kids here?" I heard a stern voice say as the distinct sound of boots got closer and closer. 

"Y'see officer, its a long story actually..." I heard my best guy friend, Tristan say no more than five feet away from where I was. That meant that Cali had made the dash, I should've known if given the chance she wouldn't tarnish her straight A, never tardy reputatiion.

But I held my breath, waiting for Tristan to continue the story of why we were destroying Cade Valence's family's business...oh boy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 71.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
16.5M 640K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
487K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
762K 24.4K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...