Forgotten

Bởi Kabarakade

In a small world, a child has grown up harshly. With constant twists and turns. How does he handle them? Read... Xem Thêm

Beginning of The End
Why, What, Who
Peak
Bad Boys
The Fall
Regrouping
One Big Fuck You
Element of Surprise
Answers
Breakdown
Unexpected
Excitement
Welcoming Show
Consequences
Tales of a Bouncer (PART 2)
Clean Up
Feeler, Not a Thinker
Savior and Wingman
A Call For Help (FINALE)

Tales of a Bouncer (PART 1)

15 2 1
Bởi Kabarakade

I finally got the call from Ramirez in the afternoon, and picked up right away. After that day we exchanged numbers and such, so we could keep in contact about the job, or just hang out sometime.

"Alright, so I was able to divide it all up, Austin." Ramirez said.

"Tell me what's up then man."

"Well, if you wanna work at the dance club, which is called Charata's, then it'll start at about 10:30, and the pay will be about thirty bucks per hour, but you'd have to manage and do more. For Liquor N' Licking, it'll start a bit later, at 12:00. But the pay is only fifteen bucks per hour, as it's easier to manage. At both places things are on me, don't tell Tony that if you work at Charata's tonight, alright G?" Ramirez shared.

"Man, I don't need none of that extra shit right now as much. Maybe I'll work at Charata's later. I'll go for Liquor N' Licking, since I know the layout."

"Aight man, you do you. Just make sure you do your job. You stand outside the club, and check the ID for the person to be at least eighteen. Anything under, don't let them in. Also, if someone is causing some racket in the club, it's your job to work with any other bouncer at the time to get the job done. Your shift ends at 2:00 there. Alright?" Ramirez was confirming the information with me and I was able to comprehend it all.

"Yeah and although its just thirty for tonight, at least shit is on the spot!" I chuckle whilst remembering the taste of the beer from yesterday, which still remained in my mouth. But I didn't drive under influence that night, because--

Because I don't want to end up like my parents. Sometimes the thought of them settles in my mind. It's like a swarm of spiders crawling into my mind and settling eggs there, then making webs in my head. Webs that I can just smack away. I try to leave everything from the past behind sometimes, but it's hard when a lot of the things you notice remind you of the past.

It reoccurs over and over again, and I'd imagine that Angelo felt the same at one point. It's something I just wanna brainwash out of mind. Like it never existed. Even in the most positive times, I still crack under fucking pressure...

I see a gun?

MICHAEL AND HIS BRAINS SPILLED OUT EVERYWHERE.

I see a girl I like?

CHEATER, LIAR, UNLOYAL, MANIPULATIVE, STUPID, ALISON.

Alcohol and driving somehow to mind?

MY PARENTS' BLOODIED CORPSES INSIDE A RUINED CAR.

Even though I never saw my parents actually die... seeing the wreck, made my imagination go wild. I can't even imagine how the parents of the other victims felt. They probably felt bad for my parents too. They shouldn't have. My parents were pieces of a shit. Child abusers. I wish I could go back in time to tell it to them straight up, but back then I didn't understand it. I was never chosen for adoption because I looked like a tortured child.

Alison probably cheated on me because I wasn't good enough, no. No. That's not true. If anything she cheated, and I'm way out of her fucking league. Fuck Alison. Well... that's what Trent literally did to her anyway, but I hit it first. Fucker put his sword in used sheathe.

But soon enough I thought to myself "Fuck it." And finally went to the club at night eventually. I was already a bit tipsy when I got there... semi-drunk driving. It helped get the past off of my mind. I have a large alcohol tolerance, I promise.

"Heyo! I'm assuming you're the new bouncer Rami was hyping up?" exclaimed the DJ over the loud music bumpin' in the club.

"If Rami means Ramirez, then fuck yeah man."

"Alright, shit is all free for you. Just make sure to stay on the job for the most part, k? I have some bitches to get onto the tables and stage. The majority of service comes in around 12:30." exclaimed the DJ once again.

"Is Ramirez here man?" I asked him because I was curious about where Ramirez was. Over the phone he said everything as if he was going somewhere. Guess it was none of my business now that I think about it.

"Man, he said he was going to some restaurant. That's all I know. Now I gotta go and scratch up some turn tables! Go to the front door man." The DJ sounded like a total fag, but I kept that out of my vocabulary for the night so I could get my thirty bucks.

The music was typical and full of sexual innuendos, and the drinks were quite heavy for my taste. Still went to the front door outside. Wasn't too cold yet so I was fine in my new bouncer uniform.

I tried to remember my orders from Ramirez earlier. I began to talk to myself.

"Check ID for at least 18, and kick out troublemakers."

I kept repeating the line for my own sake and to make sure I wasn't gonna fuck up on the first night. It wasn't hard to remember, but I was getting only more and more drunken, not less and less.

"Hey man can me and my brother come in?" asked a customer, with a younger male behind him.

"Sure. Driver licenses please?"

"Yep... right here."

The male was indeed not prohibited. Yet judging by his brothers date of birth, his brother was not old enough to come in and enjoy the titties.

"Sorry sir. Your brother cannot come. Only 18 or older can come into Liquor N' Licking."

"Sorry sir, but it's his birthday today."

I check the license again and he was obviously trying to trick me.

"When is your birthday, kid?"

"Uh... February 2nd?" said the brother.

The license said otherwise. February 1st was the actual date displayed.

"Well the license says otherwise, so either you're already drunk, or this license is forged. Yet either way, because this is all wrong anyways, you're not coming in, kid."

"This must be a misunderstanding, sir." vouched the older brother.

"Clearly it's not. Don't take this any further because you cannot convince me to let your brother in."

"We're having a rou--"

"I don't wanna hear it."

Then his brother pulled out a flip knife. My civil side went off the charts, into nothingness, and I went back to my old roots of flipping off. My well-kept voice disappeared into the thin oxygen surrounding us, and I soon transformed into a monster.

"Son you best put that knife the fuck away or else I'm about to fuck you up so hard your mom will have to convince you that you're a great kid. Were you not taught better? Well you do look ghetto as fuck so I'm assuming your dad left quick without the child support payments to become a cunt, and your mom probably asks you to get beers for her every night as she watches the Kardashians. You're the type of kid to jerk off to Batman because you wish you were as cool as some superhero but in reality you ain't shit, hey man," I referred to the older brother. "Teach your bro some manners."

"Both of you, chill." suggested the older brother with a shaky voice, as if he didn't feel confident or adamant in his own wake.

The little brother came in to shank me with his little dick knife, and I grabbed his arm that held the knife and attempted to take the knife out of his hand, but due to using fidgeting... I ended up sending the knife into his throat, and he fell on his ass coughing and gasping for more air to fill his lungs.

"Are you a fucking psycho?!" yelled the older brother.

"Say that to your own blood, whose also spilling blood onto the fresh concrete, dickhead."

"Fuck you! I'm calling 911 and they'll arrest your ass!" yelled the big bro.

"Okay bud. I'm not the one with a shit forged ID, who also tried to stab someone with higher authority."

"I heard some commotion was happening-- Woah what the fuck?!" exclaimed The DJ as he saw what was happening.

"Chiiiil, chill. I have the situation under control, this dude stabbed this other dude, and now I'm getting blamed for it."

The younger brother looked at me in shock as I made the worst lie shoot from my mouth easily. Oh yeah, and there was blood that flowed out like Kool aid everywhere.

"Liar!" screamed the older bro.

"Woaaah, chill out governor. Didn't know this was the Walking Dead now."

"Fuck yo--"

"Niggas, we need to get this under control now! This isn't good for racking in people to the club!" The DJ spouted out in anguish.

"That's all you care about?!" confronted the big bro.

"You have a car we can drive, to a hospital?" I asked The DJ.

"You got the right idea yo!"

We quickly went into the car and I waved inward, signifying the brothers to come join in, so we can save the kid. The older brother looked at me with crazy eyes, and looked down at his little brother. The little brother nodded and he carried him into the car with us. They sat in the back seats, I was a passenger with The DJ.

"I hope they don't get blood on my seats." whispered The DJ.

"Want me to tell them to fuck off with the blood?"

I asked to do so, since I'd guess that The DJ has more authority than me, and that I should answer to him if anything.

"Damn son, you've been resourceful tonight. What's yo name again son?" The DJ asked.

"Austin Keller."

"Well I'm Tyler Moby. Good to meet you man." said Tyler.

"Hey you two, don't get blood on the seats or else you'll have more wounds to deal with!"

"I have no idea how to prevent that from happening dick!" yelled the older brother.

"Apply pressure to the wound, and don't let go. This is middle school shit. You should know this!"

Tyler soon got us to the hospital. I looked behind me to see two worried fuckers thinking that they're fucked, and I felt like laughing. But I refrained.

"Should I handle the rest? I been here twice before!" I asked Tyler.

"Yeah. I'll be waiting." Tyler firmly said.

I got out of the car and opened the door for the two fuckers.

"We totally have all day boys. All day to plan a nice funeral."

That sure hurried them up and that's when I got the fuckers into the hospital, up to the front desks where a nice lady was there on a PC.

"We have one wounded, the location of the wound is in his throat. I sincerely have no idea what this is about, I stumbled across these men hitchhiking for help and picked them up. That's all I know."

After completely disregarding the two, I left with a sped up, yet genuine walk. I got into the car with Tyler.

"What happened?"

"I made up a semi honest story and left. We should be clear."

"Nice job man."

Tyler checks his watch, which looked like it costed more than the health bills for the poor wounded bastard.

"Shit, it's already 1:40. You know what, since you got this shit done without being a pussy ass bitch... I'll pay you forty five bucks instead. You up?"

"Fuck yeah man."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

242 12 19
Life in a small town, the good and the bad!
Cry Bởi Ray Royal

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

1.1K 119 35
Destiny, a girl with no stability, is trying to live life one day at a time. With a bipolar mother, a try-hard-but-fail father, unique cousins, a man...
644 45 9
She's fierce,strong and above all a child of God but a time came when she had to face her past,her father and his expectations. Was it easy? Relax an...
7.2K 534 19
ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO BEGIN AGAIN♡ "Sometimes life is not fair with everyone, we broke, we heal but rarely life offers you a second chance and someti...