The Secret Room (Completed)

By CoraStar_

"I smile. I smile full of brightness. I watch as everyone stares at my beauty in wonder and awe. I hold my h... More

The Secret Room
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Commentary
Update
New book!!! Billionaires War

Chapter 2

17.3K 542 79
By CoraStar_

Chapter Two

Anastasia smiles to everyone at the country club. All the men smile flirtatiously, while the women smile evilly. She was never meant to fit in this type of society. Her long light brown hair is in stylished in an up do. Her eyes are green with the hit of brown around the irises. Her skin is tanned and even. Her body is fit and killer in her faded pink dress. Any men would kill for her, but Xavier kidnapped her.

“Honey, would you like a drink?” Xavier asks as everyone stares at them in awe. He is handsome. Xavier is a man any woman would sleep with by just a look. He has money, looks, and power. As a known doctor people look up to him and respect him. She hates him.

She smiles at him warmingly. He knows it’s an act. He’s putting up a show as well. He couldn’t care less if she’s dehydrated or not. He enjoys torturing her. He enjoys the feel of being in control. No one notices how much she doesn’t belong.  Seven years. It takes her seven years to realize how much of a horror of a world she’s lived in. No one cares or pays any attention. They smile and go about their day.

“Thank you, sweet heart.” Anastasia responds automatically. It’s like repeating the same line over and over again.

It was two years ago when she’s seen sunlight, and felt the fresh air. He had her locked up in the metal room for about a year and then transferred her to the secret room since then, but has presented her to society two years ago. Xavier warned her that if she spoke a single word that wasn’t approved by him he would most defiantly hurt Hailey. Hailey is only six years old. She has light brown hair and Everest green eyes. She’s as pale as can be. He kidnapped her when she was only two and passed her as their daughter to this society. The family pictures of them seem valid. Hailey looks like her so no one questioned it. Unlike Anastasia, Hailey isn’t allowed to go out, she’s kept in another secret room right next to hers.

“Priscilla! Darling.” Helen yells softly to grab her attention. Priscilla is her name in this fake of a society they call higher class. Her real name is Anastasia Dylan. It’s the only thing she remembers from her past. She wishes she could remember and try to find a way out, but she has given up. This is her future and it will be her end, at least until Xavier gets tire of her. That won’t ever happen since he claims he loves her.

Anastasia walks over slowly to Helen’s table. There are seated Janice Henson, Beatrice Thomson, Rosemary Fredrick, and Gina Periwinkle. These are the women that scare the other entire women in this society. They are around forty and have husbands that are multimillionaires, and some billionaires. They respect dirt more then they respect the poor. All of them have bleached blonde hair except Helen Jenson, whom has dark red.

“Hello.” Anastasia greets them and sits in the empty seat.

“So glad for you to join us.” Janice said while sipping a glass of wine that probably costs more than the shoes she wears.

“Oh, yes. Where have you been, dear?” Rosemary asks.

Anastasia stiffens a little. She hasn’t been coming to the ‘parties’ Xavier gets invited to because she was recovering from a beaten from him. He was going to hit Hailey for screaming. She’s been having nightmares and hasn’t been able to sleep. Xavier got so frustrated that she thought he would kill her so she stood up to him to protect Hailey. It took her three weeks to recover and Hailey now sleeps with her in her room.

“Oh, I’ve been taking care of Hailey. She’s been sick and I worried too much and decided to stay with her.” She lies through her teeth. That’s the lie Xavier has told everyone.

Gina smiled softy. She is the only one who’s nice and generous and doesn’t care about her high class status. The women around her dislikes her, but has to deal with her because her husband is richer than anyone here.

“Oh, sweet heart, is she okay?” Gina asks with worry.

“She’s fine.” She smiled back to her. That’s when Xavier appears behind Anastasia.

“Who’s fine, Priscilla?” he askes her.

She smiles loving at him. After years it’s been so easy to fake it. “They are asking about how Hailey was. I told them she is just fine and that I was just being a silly overprotective mother.” She explains. He smiles at her explanation meaning that he approves it.

He turns to the woman in the table. “Hello, my beautiful ladies.”

They all blush except Gina. She scoffs. “Oh, you’re such a charmer Xavier. Priscilla is so lucky to have you.” Helen comments.

Xavier chuckles. “She is the love of my life.”

Without anyone noticing him pinching her back hardly, she smiles at the women. “I love him. Isn’t he just wonderful?” she asked the women around the table as they agreed. Gina just shook her head.

Gina looks behind Xavier and smiles widely. “Oh! My nephew is finally here.”

Anastasia looks at Xavier. His face is neutral. “Well, ladies I must be going.” He said. He gave her a small kiss and went to where the men stand talking about doctor stuff. She could care less. He actually trusts her to be alone with these women. One is because they love him, except Gina. And two because Hailey’s at the hell of a home and she wouldn’t do anything to set him off to hurt Hailey. She loves her like a daughter.

“Aunt Gina.” A man walks up to her and kisses her light on the cheek. Anastasia looks up as he takes in all the faces around the table. His eyes land on her. “Well, hello.” He greets her with a seductive smile.

Anastasia stares at him without any words. He walks over to her and kisses the back of her hand. “Hello.” She finally said back. She could see that Gina is beaming at her with a joyous smile.

“I’m Kyle. And you are…?”

“My name is Priscilla Dominic.” She smiles at him. She stared at him in confusion. Did she just smile? Without it being fake? No, that can’t be. He’s a mere stranger that is quite handsome.

“Well, Priscilla Dominic. You are very beautiful.” She felt herself blush.

“Thank you.” She responded back.

“Honey, I think we should be heading home.” She jumped at Xavier’s voice behind her. She turns around to see him glare before it vanished and turned into a smile. “Oh? Who is this?” He asked her when he pretended to first notice Kyle next to her.

“Honey, this is Kyle, he’s Gina’s nephew. Kyle, this is my husband Xavier.” Kyle frowned at the word husband. That was odd to her.

“Well, nice to meet you Kyle. I will be taking my wife home. Our daughter is waiting.” He said possessively. Oh, that is not good. When he is jealous he accuses her of cheating and then beats her.

“Thank you for the tea.” Anastasia said nicely. Inside she hid her fear. She knows he’s going to hurt her. She avoids eyes contact with Kyle and leaves with Xavier.

Inside the hell of a house he throws her on the floor. “Why the fuck was he kissing you?!” he barked. He slapped her across the face. “You slut! I give you everything!” She knows better than to talk back to him. “You’re mine!” He then kicks her in the stomach three times until he stopped and leaned down. He crushed his lips to hers and forced her up. She couldn’t stop it. He pulled her hair up the stairs and threw her into the secret room. She got thrown on top of Hailey’s bed since Hailey was in her room. He needed to prove his security over her. He took her by force yet again. She just let him.

*Hey you guys. Im really liking this story. Please comment and let me know what you think. I making this story small. It'll have at least 20 chapters. Comment, fan, vote! Thanl you!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 193 90
Fleur Howards was taken on her walk from from school at age 7. Originally from France, she was trafficked across Europe. She was forced into intercou...
509 16 20
WARNING: This story contains explicit material and some languages which may not be appropriate to everyone. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. This is my first s...
3.9K 229 25
"Naomi I love you," he exclaimed looking at me straight in the eyes. This took me by surprise because we have been friends for so many years and I di...
354 11 11
Alyssa Daniels thought she wasn't going to survive the night she decided to go for a late night swim. Alone, so she thought, went out for a swim in a...