Calypso(A Transformers Bay-ve...

By Viking_Alaska

Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ask Calypso!?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Dont hate me!
Chapter 10
The End
Sequel is out!

Prologue

9.8K 184 22
By Viking_Alaska

Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them... with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube... was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it, and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth.

But we were already too late...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.6K 43
After the failed attempt at obtaining the All Spark and the fall of Megatron, Barricade is having second thoughts on being part of Starscream's reven...
140K 5.5K 27
Ruby has always been blissfully normal - until a black robot the size of a decent house kidnaps her from university and demands to have her silver br...
1.6K 9 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
123K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...