Enemies With Benefits

By Wolfgirl54

What would you think if you shared a birthday? Okay...what if it was with a jerk? What if he make your birthd... More

Enemies With Benefits
Unraveling Secrets
Getting Caught...
A Normal Birthday? No Fighting?! What?!
Being the Hero ~Shocked~
Falling In Love ~Secretly~
Friends or Enemies?
Anyone Else Want To Say His Name?
Being Civil is Not Enough...
Scared of Falling
Tomorrow's Haunting
Our Birthday
That Little Bit of Hope
Let the Worrying Begin...
Secrets to Reveal
Author's Note! Urgent for Feedback!
Getting Weird...
This Cannot Be Happening...
Author's Note
Not Your Average Happy Ending...
A/N: Check It Out!!
Sequal? & A/N

Sequel Time!

5.9K 69 9
By Wolfgirl54

Hey guys! Well as some of you know I did an 8th grade story called 'What He Really Did'.

Now I realized that once you start letting the world know about the people in my small town, you just can't stop!

So on that note who's feeling up for some more Kevin encounters?

I know I am!

Man he's going to hate me for this...

My new story on Kevin Brooks will be called.....*drumroll* Enemies with Benefits: Freshman!

Whoop there it is!

Haha okay and honestly I can't say if it'll turn out good. If it'll turn out bad. If I'll be heartbroken or floating on could 9.

All I can say is that I wanna keep writing about him and everyone else because...you guys listen. And I love you all for that.

So on that note, I'm not sure how many I will make. I can make Enemies with Benefits: Freshman all the way to Enemies with Benefits: Senior Year.

Maybe...

Well anyways the story will be starting around the week of August 15th, 2013 because that's when school starts bleh!

So...put it in your library and wait for the magic babe!

Haha kidding!

Okay the link to EWB:Freshman is in the comments, below, side wherever.

Okay much love!

Thanks guys!

-Shyanne xx.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7332249-enemies-with-benefits-freshman

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 1.4K 42
My freshman year may have not been a Happily Ever After, but it was sure pretty damn close. This is the third and final book of the Enemies with Bene...
363K 10.2K 54
❗❗THIS IS A RENEWED VERSION OF MY STORY HIS VICTORIA, YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL ONE IN MY PROFILE❗❗ ⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke ...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
492K 19.4K 62
MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigger than most of the people she knew but...