Wiser

By catter123abc

Just Quotes Chalked Up From Some Deep Thoughts More

-Intro-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 - Rings
11
12

13

4 1 0
By catter123abc

Spring. I breathed in the air through my nose. The slight chill was soft, and the warmth welcoming. I felt the breeze run its fingers through my hair. I felt a little more at peace, a calm in the storm of my mind.

If the cold was troubles, spring days for me are like the year: freezing in the morning, medium in the middle, getting slightly chilly in the afternoon, and frigid at night.

But this was spring, and this was my peace. The insanity, the tangled earbud cords of thought, all of it was lessened, untied. The waves calmed, the rains gone, and the earth becoming newer. Not perfect, but new.

"All will be alright," I told myself, until I almost believed it to be true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 12 116
By Bianca Sparacino - this tackles the gut-wrenching but relatable experiences of moving on, self-love, and ultimately learning to heal. In this book...
19K 703 8
11.8K 332 19
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
16.8K 577 92
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...