Souled Out ➳ Lauren Jauregui

By arianagrandefandom

"What Daddy's Little Girl Wants, She Gets." Copyright © 2015-16 by arianagrandefandom More

// important note //
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
ZAYUM ZADDY. LEMME GET SOME OF THAT GOOD ZICK
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

fifteen

10.4K 481 185
By arianagrandefandom

I ran away to the mall to check out on getting some ice cream at the food court then I planned on walking around to see if there was anything I wanted at the small surrounding shops.

I usually hated the mall because the only one near me is also near to my school. So, a lot of the kids work at that mall. But I would rather stay as far away from my house as possible today.

I was walking down the pathway on the second floor to go into hot topic. I started filing through hangers with different shirts hanging on it. Someone quickly approached me wearing the store's merchandise as an employee. Max. At least that's what his name tag said. I looked up to see a guy with green eyes, wearing a slight bit of eyeliner. "Could I help you with anything?"

I smiled down and looked at the tag on the leather jacket. $140. Pocket change. "Do you have a basket or anything? I haven't got to use this little birthday card my Dad gave me."

"Yeah, sure." He said, his voice was nice deep tone. More soothing than my Uncle Seth's. "I'll be right back." I grabbed a few shirts, and continued to look at the wall of previews. He soon came back with a grocery store basket they spray painted black. "I guess you can just fill it up, and if you need help for the high things, I'll be over there." I nodded. He seemed harmless.

I turned back and started looking through the shirts and found a clearance spot of miscellaneous items sprawled out under the red tags. I was about to pick up a necklace and my phone started vibrating in my bag. I quickly rummaged to find it so I could see who's texting me. I knew I went MIA, but I didn't want people to think I was dead.

A name popped up.

4:24 PM

Lauren: wow. very clever. I thought you were never coming in. I just realized you hadn't been in the kitchen. I've been in the living room watching pity tv with my mom

Y/N: who told you I wasn't ?

Lauren: Camila came into the room and asked if I had seen you. And I went, "She didn't come in from the garage?"

Y/N: did you do one of those dramatic hops over the couch to sprint towards the garage to find the car missing ? I would've paid to see it.

Lauren: c'mon kid. it's not time to act like this. your dad is gonna be here tomorrow. you gotta get your act together.

Y/N: my act is together, Lauren. I will be home later.

Lauren: whatever.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. I just didn't want to be in that house. Not at all. It's not my place to step in and hang out. This is their families. I've gotten between all of them enough.

I just wanted to leave this store so I took the things I already had and went to the cash register. I almost slammed the basket onto the table which made him quickly look up at me. "So, do you live in this big city or are you just touring?"

I was glad he wasn't some fangirl of the girls. Two days ago, I got attacked at a store because someone recognized me as 'The Bitch Who Took Fifth Harmony Away'. He wouldn't know about me unless he was a fourteen year old bisexual who occasionally plays sports. That made me feel safe enough to just lie. "No, I'm just touring. My Dad had some business trips here recently."

Max began ringing up my items and placing them in a medium sized black bag. "Oh, yeah. Well, you just don't look like people around here."

"Is that bad?" I quickly asked feeling
a slight pinch of offense.

He did this light chuckle and side smile turning to press a few buttons on the register. "$187.59."

I handed him the plastic card and he ran it. All I had to do was sign my name.

"Have a good day." He said ripping the receipt out of the maker and putting it into my bag. I nodded and started walking away. Soon, I heard him calling out to me, "Hey you!"

I stopped and turned around. He quickly caught up to me, "I didn't catch your name."

"Y/N."

"Well, Y/N. I'm Max."

"Nice to meet you." I tried to leave but he stopped me again, "Wait, wait. Listen, if your Dad and you are still in town by next weekend, you should come to a club I manage."

"You manage a club?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I do. But we are having a huge party with a few surprise guests and I think it would be really cool if you came."

"Where's it at?"

He reached in the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a small white card. 'The Scorpion'. Max started talking again and I looked up at him. "It just right downtown. Invite some friends and come down. I can get you
some drinks."

"You do realize I'm not 21, right?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yes, but pretty girls at a club means something is going right. And trust me. When you see the opening act, you'll thank me."

I took a deep breath quickly thought it over, "Saturday?"

"Yeah at 10:30. Bring at least 5 people. Ten at the most."

"Five will do." I said looking up to him, "I'll see if I can get out there."

"Okay then. I'll see you there."

I began walking away when my phone started going off again. I decided to just grab a coffee and walk to a bench next to a store I planned on looking at next.

7:48 PM

Ally: young lady, where are you?

Y/N: excuse me?

Ally: you were supposed to be in your room sleeping and Camila was supposed to wake you up to come downstairs. not to runaway and go out to cause havoc while we get stuck with our families.

Y/N: oh, well um Ally. about that

Ally: 😒 I don't even want to hear it. just get back here as soon as possible.

Y/N: okay

Ally: and that means to leave now. Not in like 30 minutes.

Y/N: chill out, mama bear. I'll be home soon.

I locked my phone and took a quick sip of the hot coffee. As the hot liquid met my burning lips, a hand smacked the cup down making what felt like molten lava cover my lap.

I turned to see who had done it, but I wish I hadn't because my cheek connected with a fist.

"Well, well, well, Daddy finally let his little daughter out by herself." Donny said in her ugly rasped voice. "That was a bad decision."

"What the fuck did I ever do to you Donny?"

"You messed with my girl."

"Before that." I yelled at her. "I was new for school the first day of freshman year and ever since that day, you've continued to torment me. Why the fuck are you so evil?"

"Don't feel so special." She gritted, "You're just on a list of people I fuck with."

"I don't fuck with you." I said, feeling so much anger well up inside of me that made me stand up to her. "Now why don't you be a decent human being and leave me the fuck alone."

"Oh, are you going to make me?"

She was taunting me. I hated it. I hated feeling like a little bug she could burn in the sun when she was bored. So, I took it as a threat and just ran after her, catching her off guard so she'd fall onto her back.

I just began punching and hitting her in the face and I thought it was going good until she somehow turned me over and started to hit me, hard, and repetitively. Donny was much stronger than me so the blows to my head were getting worse. I was starting to blur out with each hit.

Finally, my hearing went muffled but it was like someone was yelling as they pulled her off of me.

I began coughing and turned to spit out a unhealthy amount of blood. My head was spinning and now all I could hear was this loud pitch ringing sound.

I tried to blink my eyes as a way to clear my vision and when I could see clearer, it was as though Donny was ranting heavily while her friends had to pull her away. But everything around me was on mute so luckily I couldn't hear it.

I got up on my own and some guy in a black t-shirt looked at me, "Are you okay?" I read his lips.

I pushed him off and grabbed my things so I could start walking. I needed to get out of there because I was starting to feel worse and worse.

I hurried to get to the second floor of the mall and go to the parking lot to get into the car. My vision was still so bad, and I couldn't hear anything. Getting anxious about it made me start to get even more lightheaded than before.

I needed to get to the hospital because I knew that I would never make it home like this. I don't know exactly where I was or why I did it, but I parked and stopped the car just hoping I made it somewhere safe. I couldn't drive anymore. Hell, I couldn't do anything. My head was just pounding and I had no other reason to move.

The driver door opened and I started getting pulled out. A bright light flashed in my eyes, and I tried to look around, but it was too late. Whatever was holding onto me, wanted me to stand up. I had no more energy left in my body so my legs just felt like jell-o. I hit the ground below and knocked myself out cold.

+

a/n:

I have plans

-agf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5K 36
Unknown Number: wassup Me: uh, who's this? Unknown Number: Oh shit, wrong number, sorry :) *text message ff* Copyright ©️ 2016
57K 2.4K 32
(Lauren/you) Sequel to Help Me!
467K 2K 11
These imagines are very sexy. Please be at least 15 or older to read nothing younger than that. I hope you enjoy them
178K 4.1K 53
🏹 Welcome in my mind of my parents' wonderland 🌙☁️ 🥀 Hope you enjoy as much as I do reading about my babies 💛⚡ Started: November 19, 2017 Finish...