Life Saver//Michael Jackson F...

By accio-moonwalk

{AU where Bad Era MJ is in 2016, and is still in school} Cassandria Delgate is a antisocial, book-smart 11th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 15

1.6K 93 8
By accio-moonwalk

A few minutes later after hearing the door slam, my mom ran into the living room. I couldn't exactly see too straight because the impact of the punch brought tears to my eyes.

I could see, however, that she was in a real state of shock. She knelt down beside me, her hand over her mouth. "What did he do? I'm so sorry," she said, standing slowly, "We need to get you to the emergency room." "No, we can't do that," I said, attempting to sit up. "What are we going to tell them, yeah her dad punched her, you know, no big deal."

Her facial expression softened a little. "Well, if you feel it's just your face, then I'll just get some ice," she said, turning towards the kitchen. I nodded and finally succeeded in sitting up.

She brought back a bag of ice. I held it against my face. I knew I hadn't had a concussion. Stephen had one once and he hadn't been able to see straight. I could see perfectly fine, so it was just another cute bruise that Michael wouldn't leave me alone about.

                                 >>><<<

I went up to my room to lay down after the incident. I had to keep the ice on, or I wouldn't be able to go to school tomorrow and that would just give everyone a bunch of questions I'd have to find excuses too.

Melanie called about an hour later into my Netflix marathon. "Hey, what's up?" I said, trying to make my voice strong. "I got a couple Barnes & Noble gift cards and was wondering if you'd share them with me!" She said, excitedly. "Umm, can we do it tomorrow? I, uh, have to help my mom with some cleaning." I lied, readjusting the ice bag. "Oh, well alright, we can tomorrow," she said, sounding a little disappointed, "See you at school, then!" We exchanged byes and I went back to my marathon.

A few hours later, my mom made supper and we ate. It had been a pretty stressful day. We ate, not starting any particular conversation, but not in total silence, either.

After eating, I went up to my room to get ready for bed and tomorrow. While trying to sleep, I began thinking of my cover story for my new battle wound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
8.9K 169 17
Book 2, off the first one. This is a fresh start, also this will have smut in here. So if you don't like it. Please don't read this book. Enjoy! 😌
92.5K 3.3K 69
Bad era. -1987 🔥 We were Both students at the University I was an Model and he was an Average guy who also got bullied for being lonely all the tim...
49.6K 1.1K 50
Too many to choose from, either naughty or nice. Michael Jackson can be anything your hearts desire. ❤ Ranks #1: MichaelJacksonfanfiction #4 - - - - ...