Alpha

ashleylaurenwrites által

(Sequel to Luna) Paisley doesn't know what she ever did to deserve this. She has been locked in a cellar for... Több

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 2

14.2K 426 31
ashleylaurenwrites által

I opened my eyes, staring at my house that I hadn't seen in seven years. My dad was gently shaking me awake so Preston could shift back. I quickly crawled off Preston's back, almost falling over and would have if my dad hadn't caught me.

"Paisley, there's going to be someone that you don't recognize," my dad said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You have another sister. We are going to tell you guys the day after you're birthday, but then you disappeared," he explained.

I didn't really know what to say. I was excited to meet my sister. I wasn't mad that my parents had a the child after I was kidnapped, but it came as a shock. "Well I can't wait to meet her," I smiled.

The front door was slammed open and my mom came running out, grabbing me in a bone crushing hug. A blonde girl that could only be Avalon came running out too, along with a little girl with brown hair. A woman who I recognized as Bria came out carrying a little baby, two boys who looked identical to Sawyer following her. Maxi and a man I didn't recognize came out too, Maxi with a distinct round stomach and the man holding a little girl. A woman who I didn't recognize came running out, holding a baby.

"Daddy!" One of the boys cried, running up to Sawyer and jumping into his arms, the other one copying his actions.

"Pais, I want you to meet Reece and Reed," Sawyer smiled. "And Bria's holding Riley."

"It looks like everyone met their mates except for Avalon," I laughed.

"Paisley," Maxi screamed, running up and hugging me.

"Hey Maxi," I smiled, hugging her back.

"I want you to meet my mate Landon and our daughter, Peyton. And our triplets," she smiled, gesturing to her stomach.

"Triplets!" I gasped. She nodded, letting out a laugh.

"Paisley," Preston spoke up. "Now I want you to meet my mate Natalie and my son, Colby."

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Preston has told me so much about you!" Natalie gushed, pulling me in for a quick one armed hug.

"It's nice to meet you too," I smiled.

"Pais, I want you to meet your little sister," my dad spoke up. "Brinley, meet your big sister, Paisley. Paisley, this is Brinley."

"Hi," she said quietly. I felt extremely awkward in this situation now.

"So I guess we're sisters," I said, immediately wanting to punch myself. Way to state the obvious Paisley.

"You're really pretty," she said. Her eyes were a bright green, which was weird because both of our parents had dark eyes.

And I didn't feel pretty but I still had a said a small thank you. "Paisley everyone's going to want to see you," my mom said, leading me inside.

"Can it just be us for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Of course, sweetie. They'll understand," my mom said.

"Oh! Dad said that there was a tracker from a different pack that helped find me," I said quickly. "I want to thank him and his alpha."

"They're still staying at the pack house.
Do you want to go there or do you want them to come here."

"Can they come here?"

"Of course," she smiled, and she headed into the kitchen, probably to finish making something.

"How's it feel?" Preston asked, coming up behind me, holding Colby.

"It's feels good. He looks exactly like you, you know."

"Everyone says that, but I think he looks more like Natalie," Preston said. "Do you want to hold him?" I nodded eagerly and carefully took the baby from him.

"Hey Colby," I cooed, setting him on my hip. "Your aunt Paisleys is going to spoil you rotten. I'm gonna make sure that I'm your favorite aunt," I whispered.

"Avalon's got competition now," Preston laughed.

"Oh she's so going down," I joked. I started heading upstairs to my bedroom out of habit, but I stopped half way up the steps.

"Did mom and dad do anything to my bedroom?" I asked quietly.

"Go and see for yourself," Preston said softly, a huge smile on his face. I was really worried but continued up the rest of the stairs and turned left. Going down the end of the hall where my room was. Preston was right behind me, urging me to open it.

"Here," I said, handing Colby back to him before I opened the door slowly.

I didn't expect it to my bedroom anymore. After seven years, I would have expected my parents to have turned it into an office or something, but they didn't.

It wasn't the same exact room I had grown up in. Someone had remodeled it, but I loved it even more. There was a big white canopy bed directly across from me with a light purple paisley designed comforter.

The walls were a light purple, and all the furniture was white. "Who did this?" I asked, amazed.

"Avalon. She's found a love in interior design and when we found out where you were being kept, she wanted to redo your room as a welcome home present but also because your not twelve anymore," Preston exclaimed.

"Preston! I wanted to be there when she saw it!" Avalon called, running up the stairs and down the hall.

"Avalon, this is so amazing. I love it!" I said, giving my sister a huge hug.

"I'm glad you liked it. I stayed up most nights to make sure it was perfect," she said, letting out a small laugh.

"Well you did a good job," I said, walking in and exploring it all. I had a vanity that was stalked with brand new makeup, most likely from Maxi, and a brand new desk with all kinds of beautiful decorations.

The room was exactly what I could ever wish my room to be. Purple was my favorite color, I didn't like any big dark pieces of furniture, and my favorite pattern was paisley. Avalon had followed exactly that while designing my room.

"Paisley! The alpha and tracker are on their way over!" My mom called, and my wolf immediately perked up.

I gasped. My wolf hadn't come out in ages. She was always so weak that she didn't even have the energy to lift her head up.

"Paisley are you okay?" Preston asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. My wolf just came out and she hasn't in ages," I explained, feeling happy as I actually realized it.

"Let's go get something to eat. I know mom just made some of her famous cookies," Avalon said, leaving me and Preston.

"I'm going, I've missed those cookies," I smirked, heading down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen.

The kitchen was full of baking things, as usual. I stole a couple cookies from the huge plate. And ate them one by one.

I watched Colby slowly eat one, taking the tiniest bites. "Where's Natalie?" I asked Preston, keeping my eyes on he baby.

"I don't know. She's been acting kind of strange lately," he said.

"I think I know what's going on," my mom smirked.

"You do!?" Preston asked, looking over at her. She nodded. "What is it?"

"I'm not telling. She'll tell you soon, don't worry," my mom smiled, going back to the cookies.

"Mom! Tell me!"

"Nope."

While this was all going on, a wonderful scent had begun to fill my nose.

A knock on the door stopped the little argument between my mom and twin, and my mom rushed out of the kitchen to go get it.

"Come on in you two, we're just in the kitchen," my mom invited, and I heard the door close.

Two men appeared on the doorway, and my wolf literally exploded in my head. I locked eyes with the younger of the two, his bright blue green eyes staring back at my blue ones. A slight smile appeared on his face.

"Paisley, this is alpha Clayton Becker and his head tracker, Phillip Thompson," my mom introduced.

"Luna, your daughter is my mate," the alpha spoke.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

702K 17.7K 35
Penelope Lewis' life was changed when she found her parents murdered. Her brother quickly took her to "safety." While hiding away in a cottage her br...
1.5M 28K 27
After running away from her pack, Katie accidentally lands in the territory of another wolf's pack. Little does she know that the alpha, turned out t...
15.6K 675 29
When Adriane was six years old, her pack was attacked by hunters. Everyone had perished, including her parents who were the Alpha pair. She was sent...
2.1M 53.3K 30
Sophia Frost is a cold, charming and secretly sweet woman. However she's a Rogue with no desire to be apart of any pack, not again. See, she used to...