The Nerd and the Heartbreaker...

By majimfanfics

Mayim's mother died upon giving birth to her and it made her drunkard father loathe her despite that she was... More

Mayim's Bucket List
Coping with her Absence
Birthday Surprise
First Kiss
Jim's Ex Girlfriend
Third Parties' Evil Plans
It's Over
And We Meet Again

First Night Together

676 22 5
By majimfanfics

Driving on their way home, Jim suddenly asked Mayim if she could stay at his place for the night. "Uhm. Stay at your place? I'm not sure..." She replied a a bit hesitant. "Come on. It's not like what you're thinking. I just wanna be with you tonight." He persuaded her. "Uh... We're not doing anything than hugging, talking or staring at each other right?" She asked. Jim giggled, he found her nervousness funny. He held her hand. "Yes." He replied and he parked his car at their garage. After then, they walked up to his room. Jim dropped himself at his soft bed releasing all his stress while Mayim was looking herself in the mirror fixing her hair. "You already look good." Jim said from afar making her blush. "Jim!" She said and she walked towards him and laid down in a prone position beside him.

"You seem so tired." Mayim told him as she played her fingers across his cheeks. "Work is so stressful, and I'm kind of nervous to present in front of dad and Rihanna tomorrow." Jim replied. "You're gonna be great. Do you want me to make you a coffee? Or tea?" She asked trying to comfort him. Jim held her hand stopping it from playing on his face and he looked at her. "Can you just kiss me to make me feel better?" He asked. Mayim blushed like a teenager again upon hearing his request. "Jim!" She uttered. "Please?" He pleaded. Mayim couldn't resist him and so she slowly attempted to peck on his lips. As soon as their lips parted, Jim requested for another one, and another and another. After a few short ones, their kisses turned into a gentle passionate one. Jim unconsciously had his hands cupping her face and his body began to turn over changing their position from her being on top of him to him dominating and he pressed her gently against the bed enabling him to kiss her a bit better. Mayim sank into their kiss that she barely noticed that they were going beyond what she was thinking. After sharing long passionate kisses, Jim withdrew himself from the kiss making a small distance between their lips for he was having a feeling that it would go beyond kissing if they continue further. "What's wrong?" She whispered wondering. Jim gulped nervously before speaking.

"Mayim, if you're not ready for this you can tell me, I would totally understand, I won't force you to-"

"Can you just kiss me again?" She cuts him in with her soft voice of persuasion and it made it hard for him to resist and so he resumed kissing her as his hands stroked her arms' soft skin. Time ticked and their lips parted and they gazed upon each others' eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her softly. Mayim took a gulp and nodded.

As soon as she gave her approval, Jim lead everything that had occurred that night. He began to give her a little more passionate kisses and french kissing, she went with everything he did. Jim was very careful with her for she never had any experience before, he touched her gently and every action he did was done painstakingly. Moreover, they made love that whole night and they slept together side by side right after.

-

The next morning, Mayim woke up realizing she got her head resting on Jim's bare chest. She smiled and the movement of her cheek was felt by him across his chest.

"Good morning." He greeted her softly as he stroked her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to his face and smiled.

"Good morning." She greeted back and giggled a bit.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked her worried a bit.

"Yes. Why?" She wondered.

"Is there anything painful in you? Just tell me, okay?" He told her. Mayim finally realized what he was trying to say. She brought back her head rested on his chest and hugged him tighter. "Well. I guess it was worth the pain." She replied. Jim smiled upon hearing her and he kissed her head. "It was a magical night, isn't?" He asked. "Magical." She replied shortly as he stroked her arms. "I hate to go to work. Can we just lay down here the whole day?" Jim complained. "Mmm. We can but we may not. You still have a presentation today." She reminded him. "But..." He replied and sighed. Mayim got up first wrapping a sheet of blanket around her. "You have to be in the office in three hours. Get up now, I'm gonna shower first and then you go next." She told him and she proceeded. After they had a shower, they got into their clothes and drove to Vontoro afterwards.

-

Jim presented their planned project for the month in front of Vontoro's board of directors including Rihanna, Kunal and his father. Mayim was also watching as he presented at the corner of the meeting room and she unintentionally caught Kunal's attention. Jim was did nervous throughout the presentation but seeing Mayim at the corner of the room made him more confident and he was able to deliver everything correctly, he impressed the board. As he finished his presentation, the BOD congratulated him and it made his father proud of him.

"You've done well, Jim." Mr. Parsons told him and looked at Mayim telling her that he's happy about her great influence to Jim through a smile. Soon then the BOD left. Jim and Mayim went straight to his office, she gave her a cheerful hug and congratulated him.

Mayim wrapped her arms around his neck as Jim rested his palms on her waist. "I am so proud of you." She told him.

"Thank you. I wouldn't have done it without you." Jim told her and pecked on her lips. They gazed at each other so happily.

"Well. I'm gonna have to study the next presentation and let's discuss about it soon." Jim told her. Mayim agreed and went back to work.

As Mayim was walking to the lobby, Kunal spotted her. "Miss Bialik?" He asked. Mayim was surprised upon hearing him call her. "Yes, Mr. Nayyar." She replied. "Are you Mr. Parsons girlfriend?" He asked straightly. Mayim giggled a bit. "Uhm, not really. I'm his executive assistant..." She corrected. Kunal made a wondering gesture. "And we're dating." She continued and followed it by a giggling blush. He found her adorable and about the fact that he knows how Jim plays with women, he thought that maybe Jim isn't really serious about her.

As Mayim was about to leave, Kunal tried to ask her out. "Miss Bialik, do you have any plans tomorrow morning?"

"Uhm. No. No. Uhm, why?" She asked nervously. "Would it be possible that you would like to go on a coffee with me?" He politely asked. Mayim thought it wouldn't harm and so she agreed. Kunal smiled as she accepted his invite. "Great. See you tomorrow at the Espresso Cielo then Miss Bialik." He told her and she nodded.

She didn't put malice on it and so she decided not to tell Jim about it until they went out. Soon then, Kunal followed their coffee dates with a few more dates and dinners but Mayim still refused to see it as a date until they had their one dinner night.

Kunal drove her to her place. "It was nice spending time with you." Kunal told her. "Same. Uhm. Thank you for the the ride." She replied politely and smiled. Kunal nodded and smiled back at her and walked away towards his car. Mayim waited for him to enter his car and leave but before he entered his car he suddenly stopped and turned back at her. She was clueless of why he turned back but she stood still and waited. "Uhm. I wanted to give you this since this evening." Kunal earned courage and handed her a golden necklace. She was badly stunned as she saw the beautiful necklace he was handing her. "Oh no. What is this for?" She asked and took the necklace. "It's beautiful. Oh my gosh." She uttered as she gazed on the necklace. Kunal smiled as he watched her reaction. "Well. I'll have to go now." He informed her cutting her amusement. "Uhm. Now? Uhm. Okay. Thank you so much for this. I really really appreciate it. It's beautiful." She replied. Mayim walked with him towards his car but before he entered the car he paused once again. "There's one more thing." He said. "What more?" She wondered. "I hope that you know by now that, I like you. Good night." He confessed and went inside his car leaving her stunned with his confession and thought if it's her fault of making him like her.

-

The next day, as Mayim arrived at Vontoro, she saw a commotion going on and discovered it was Jim and Kunal arguing.

"Isn't fucking all kinds of women you meet kind of your thing? So what's the problem of me asking out Mayim when you are JUST dating?" Kunal yelled at Jim. "Why can't you accept that she prefers to date me than you?" Jim retorted. "Oh. dating? Or maybe the women that makes you interested AS OF THE MOMENT?" Kunal pointed out. Jim wasn't able to handle his fury and he hit Kunal alarming everyone in the office.

"Stop! Stop!" Everyone yelled but the two insisted.

"Stop it!" Mayim yelled silencing them as the other employees kept the two away from each other.

"What is happening?!" She yelled at the two. Jim and Kunal refused to reply for they know they both had faults. "You're grown up men already. Why are you still fist fighting in front of the people? Grow up!" Mayim told them. "I'm sorry, Mayim. I just can't handle this man's bullshits." Kunal spoke and walked out. "How dare you!" Jim yelled. "Jim!" Mayim cuts his fury out. Jim pushed away the people and grabbed Mayim's arm bringing her to his office to talk.

-

Rihanna ran after Kunal after she saw the commotion. "Kunal!" She called. "What do you want?" He replied annoyed. "Is it true? You're in love with Mayim?" She confirmed. "It's none of your business Ms. Fenty." He attempted to end the conversation. "I can help you to get her from Jim." She said making Kunal wonder. "Don't try to play with me, I'm not going to forgive you if you will." He replied. "Absolutely not playing." She replied smirking as she could see that her plans is about to be executed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 13 6
When Kim Mingyu is killed in a car accident, it's Jeon Wonwoo who finds himself helping his ghost solve why he died.
11.3K 429 21
PREQUEL: DARK EXPERIMENT/// 10 years after Mina thought Tzuyu died after he committed suicide in front of her the two meet again in the same company...
1.5M 53.3K 56
Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and everything was a roller coaster for him as h...
811 46 15
She hates him. He hates her. But for some reason he crawls under her skin.