I'm Not Who You're Looking Fo...

By ThatsSoChanel

Ella never believed in fairy tales. She never believed in true, soul mate, electrical bubbling, love. And why... More

I'm Not Who Your Looking For (The Fairy Tale Cinderella in modern day)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Harley's Pov)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Chapter 6 (Harley's Pov)

7.9K 250 12
By ThatsSoChanel

When i arrived at school i was early. My best mates James and John were probably still at home eating there English breakfast. I stepped out my mustang and smelled the early morning air, It smelt so fresh. I looked around the parking lot to see only a few other beaten up cars in the parking lot. I sighed.

I felt so tired i was talking to EllC101 till really late last night. I know i don't know who she is, but i think i might have feelings for her. Ive decided that i'm going to ask her to meet me at the dance tomorrow. I hope she'll be happy to find out who i am. I hope she doesn't run away. I know it might be a shock but i might be one of the most  popular guy's in school, i don't mean to sound pig headed but it's true. 

I look in my car and chuck to the side all my food trash. Okay i admit my car is like a dust bin. There's two boxes of empty pizza's. 5 empty drink cartons and some Chinese boxes.Wait is that a sock? any way i eventually find my bag and put it over my left shoulder. I start walking to where i meet john and James in the morning, my locker.

It feels weird walking through the hall ways when it isn't hectic and crowded.

When i make it to my locker i take out books ill be needing today and put them in my bag. I Then crouch down and sit on the floor and  get my phone out.

Messages(3) 

i've got one from my Dad and one from a girl that wan'ts to get with me i think her names Candice? and Ive got one from James with a link attached. I read the message

Hey bro, Watch dis & then send it 2 all ur contacts would u. B @ skwl in 5.

I click on the link and it come up with a bedroom, a small bedroom, With a new york theme, It looks like a girl in our year would have for there room. I press play.

I see the duvet on the bed move and roll. Then the person whoever it is stops and rolls over again, which was a bad mistake because she falls off the bed. I hear the girl moan out in pain and touches her head, is she bleeding? I hear James giggle and the girls head spins around and to my surprise it is Ella wrapped in the cocoon ball. I had to smile she even looked beautiful in the  morning...

Then i hear James in the background again "This is so going on you tube" would he actually do that? Yes he would it's going to be all around school if he's sent it to all his contacts.

"Bastard, Get out my room" Ella shouts and try to get up but fails and slumps back down.

After it finished  i watched it three more times. If someone was watching me they'd think i was a stalker, but i couldn't help it, it was quite funny as well.

"I see you like the video i sent ya-" James says.

 I jump because i didn't realise that they'd come in the hall, They slide down either side of me.

"S'up man" John greets me we do our little hand punch. Then  i turn back to James.

"You know man, you shouldn't be so mean to your sister" I was trying to stick up for Ella but i didn't was John and James to see it that way other wise they'd realise that I like her.

"Step Sister and we arn't that mean , why you stickin' up for her anyway?" James asked with a scrunched up eyebrow, as if he was trying to figure out a puzzle or something.

"I'm not, just think it's a bit mean is all, she hasn't done nowt to y'all" 

"Apart from her mum marrying our Dad." James buts in

"Which ended up in you getting a bigger house and its not her fault her mum married your dad."

"Some might say differently" John say's.

"I thought you liked her mum?" I asked them both, When there dad first announced he was getting married they weren't chafed but after they met Ella's mum they fell in love with her. They said she was perfect for there dad and she was really kind to them both and wasn't fake like some of the women there dad had dated.

"I did, but then she died so-" John coughed i knew he doesn't like to talk about death.

"Yeah so anyway are you coming to mine after the soccer game tonight?" I asked them, both. John and James come to my house half the week it's just how it's been since we've been best friends.

"Yeah suppose" They both said in ushon. by now the hall was filling up with people and was getting louder so now we was raising our voices to be heard.

"We going to dance tomorrow right, iv'e got a date with Carrie?" John asked 

"Yeah, i need to sort out my tux tonight" I Replied thinking, i needed to text ELLC101 about coming with me and then we needed to sort out what colour her dress was, so we could match.

"You got a date man?" James asks me

"Not yet but i will by tomorrow." We all high five and snigger's knowing i could get anyone to go with me even if they had a date.

"Hi Harley, How's it goin'" Jessica purrs at me touching my chest. Jess is a girl that's been wanting me since i started the soccer team. It was for popularity.

I shrugged her off me and stood up at the same time James and John did as well. 

"I'm good Jessica." I replied in a bored tone and started to walk to my tutor. I couldn't deal with the like of Jessica O'Brien this morning.

"I'm going tutor guys, see you at lunch k?" I told John and James.

"Yep dude see you later"John replied. 

While I was walking through the halls. Everybody moved out my was and made a walk way in the middle of the hall so i could walk by. The girls  gawked at me with  drool dribbling down there chins and the guys looked at me with jealously as there girlfriends blushed as i checked them out. Always the same, I smiled.

The bell rang just as i got to tutor. the door was already open with morning nerds already sitting down doing a physics project. I sat at the front with one of my soccer friends that sits with us sometimes at lunch, Justin but he hadn't arrived yet so i just leaned back on my chair.

"You can't just forget-" I heard Ella cut Gina i think her name is, off.  "Well i did, will you leave it" Ella snapped and walked in to tutor.

She didn't look very well. Well she looked hot she was wearing short shorts that showed off allot of her never ending legs and she wore a shirt that cut off just above her belly button so you could see her belly bar, Wow i never seen her dress like that, I have to admit she looks amazing.

But when i looked at her face she looked like she was going to be sick, she was green, and really thin, you could see her bones through her shirt. She was wobbling and trying to walk. Gina rushers in and holds her arm.

"Ella whats going on" Gina say's rambling but Ella wasn't listening she was to dazed out. Has she been taking drugs? I thought

I got up out my seat  and held on to Ella's arm just as she fell unconscious.

Gina screams getting the attention of the class. 

"Get a teacher" I shout to Justin as he walked into the room, He looked at me confused for a moment and then looked at Ella lying on the floor unconscious and ran out the room getting a teacher.

"What happened?" I asked Gina trying to calm her down, I think she was having one of her own panic attacks.

"I don- I don't k-know" She paused to cry "She hasn-n't been eating p-p-properly, she said she forgot to e-eat."Gina sobbed

I shuck Ella's shoulder trying to wake her up. By this time everyone in class had crowded around looking a Ella and some walking bystanders had stopped to look.

"How can she forget to eat?" I was confused, How'd she forget to eat?

"I don't know!" Gina shouts "I tried to ask her but t-then she c-c-collapsed," Gina was literally on the floor crying her head off now.

 Just then John and James come pushing there way through people to see there step sister. They both kneel down next to her with a look of sympathy.

"What happene-" John was about to ask but  then Ella's eye's fluttered open. She just lay ed there for about 10 seconds and then she started to look confused and looked around at all the faces looking back her. She then sat up straight really fast and i didn't realise until it was to late that she'd banged her head with my head. I held my head and she held her head and we both said 'ouch' at the same time. We then looked at each other and laughed.

Ella then looked at Gina, 

"What happened?" Ella asked confused still rubbing her head.

"You fainted, are you feeling okay now?" Gina asked softly

"Yeah erm" She looked over at her two brother and they were giving each other a stare, Whats that about, i'll find that out later. "I didn't get much sleep last night" She mumbled but i knew she was lying and Gina and John and James did as well but didn't question her.

"Move out of my way, Let me through" Mrs kindly our school nurse shouts coming through the masses of people that has decreased since Ella awakened. She calmed down when she saw that Ella was awake. Justin was right behind her looking at Ella to see if she was alright.

Mrs Kindly knelt down in front of Ella and was examine her she looked over at her brothers, studying them,

"Let me take you to the First aid room and have you checked out privately,"She said looking around at all the bystanders,"You two can also come as well."Mrs Kindly stated to John and James. I gave them my questioning look and they just shrugged. I think they know what's up with Ella.

"Can i come i'm her best friend" Gina begs 

"No only family, you can see her after iv'e checked her out"

"But-" Mrs Kindly cuts her off.

"Come on Ella can you stand?" Mrs Kindly asked her as she was helping her stand up.

They started to walk out the room but i heard John and James mumble to each other. "What are we going to do?"

What was going on with then today? I knew i was going to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• On the day of Hann...
464K 15K 144
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
126K 365 2
Ruthless Alphas, double crossing allies and one young princess thrust into their darkly seductive world. ╾─────╼ Princess Lyandra, the Grand Alpha's...
142K 9.1K 42
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...