Marvel Parental Prefrences/Im...

TheRealStark tarafından

Hello! Daha Fazla

When You're Bored
Nightmares
First Birthday
What Kind Of Parent They Are
When Friends Are Over
Scott Lang/Ant-Man Catch up
When You're Sick
When He Gets Protective
How He Embarrased You
When They Met Your Boyfriend
Loki Laufeyson Catch Up
Your First Word
Tony Stark Imagine
Clint Barton Imagine
Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier Catch Up
Loki Laufeyson Imagine
Requests?
Things About You That Make Him Happy
How He Disciplines You
Your Nickname For Him
His Nickname For You
His Contact In Your Phone
Your Contact In His Phone
How They Put You To Sleep
How You Embarassed Him
What You Get In Trouble For
Steve Rogers Imagine
Scott Lang Imagine
What You Do For His Birthday
Favourite Movie To Watch Together
They Find You Crying
Song He Hates But You Love
Song You Hate But He Loves
App You Play Together
What Happens When You Try To Take a Selfie With Him
Something You Do That Freaks Him Out
What They Say To You and Your Date Before Going Out
What Your First Time at the Beach Was Like
Being His Daughter Includes..
When There's a Bug
Your Sweet 16
Your First Halloween Costume
Favorite TV Show You Watch Together
Stephen Strange Imagine
Wanda Maximoff Catch Up
Update

You Get In Trouble

7.4K 153 106
TheRealStark tarafından

Tony Stark:
You were young at the time, around 7 years old and it was just a normal day. You had just been put down for a nap, Tony was fixing one of his suits, and Pepper wasn't going to be home until later. But the one time Tony would come upstairs when he's doing something, was to either get a drink, or get a snack, and when he did, he stepped in a puddle of melted ice cream. Tony looked down, and frowned. "What?" Tony asked himself.

He then saw a trail of ice cream, leading to your bedroom, and his eyes widened. He quickly ran into your room, and saw you, sitting on your bed with a tub of ice cream, but the ice cream was everywhere, from your floor, to your bed, to your face. "(Y/N), what are you doing?!" Your father shouted as you frowned. "I wanted ice cream, but then it spilled! I was gonna clean it up!" You exclaimed, your father sighed, and tried his hardest to get you and the house cleaned up.

Steve Rogers:
You were in school, quietly doing your work, before you felt a piece of paper being thrown at you. You turned around, and saw two boys laughing quietly, before you politely said "Please don't do that" and they then apologized, and you went back to your work. But right before you went to write something down, you felt another piece of paper hit the back of your head, and you turned around and punched the boy who threw the paper at you, and you sent him straight to the ground.

But once your father got called to the school, you had never been scolded by your father so much. Once he took you home, he was sitting on the couch, staring at you, and you stared right back at him. "Do you have anything you'd like to say?" Your father asked. "It was a great punch" you said. He frowned. "That's not what I meant" he said. "I bet Fury would be proud" you said. Your father face palmed, and pointed to the direction your bedroom was in. You nodded, and walked to your room, and shut the door, having no regrets.

Bruce Banner:
You knew how much your father worked, and you also knew that he worked too hard at some point. And you just wanted to have a little fun with him, so when you found him dead asleep on the living room couch, you got one of your many washable markers, and started drawing on your fathers face. You drew flowers, and even a few hearts on his face, and then quickly ran to your room, pretending to do homework.

Suddenly, you heard your door open, and you saw your father, 3.5 seconds to hulking out. "(Y/N)? What is on my face?" Your father asked. You shrugged. "I don't know, it looks like marker" you said, as he bit his bottom lip, and sighed. "You're grounded" he said. You gasped. "What?! At least be thankful that it's washable! If I was with Tony he would've insisted I use permanent marker!" You exclaimed, as your father slammer your door, and you threw your head back and groaned.

Thor Odinson:
You were around 5 years old, and you had the best day you could possibly imagine! You got to play with your father all day, you got to eat candy, and eat basically whatever you want! But there's that one part of the day that every daughter of a Norse god hates; bedtime. You were kicking and screaming and begging your father not to go to bed, but he just tucked you in, gave you a kiss on the forehead, and left the room for you to fall asleep. But you didn't, you got up, and started walking around your bedroom, and playing with the different toys in your room, and when your father heard rumbling and chittering from his room, he came to check on you, and saw you playing, instead of sleeping.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing? You're supposed to be asleep?" Your father said. You frowned. "But I can't! I don't like the dark! And I don't feel like falling asleep!" You exclaimed. Your father crossed his big arms, and furrowed his eyebrows. "(Y/N), you will go to bed this instant!" Thor exclaimed. You shook your head. "(Y/N), don't make me. . . What did Jane recommended again? Ah, yes! (Y/N), don't make me count to 3!" Your father said. Let's just say, when he counted to 3, things weren't pretty. Lots and lots of running around, and screaming was involved.

Peter Quill:
You knew how much your father treasured his Walkman, and you couldn't have been more careful with it, when you took it from him without letting him know. You were in your room, listening to the music that was on there, but got busted, when your father came to check on you.

"Hey princess wha-HOW DID YOU GET THAT?!" He shouted, as you looked at him, and started screaming, and let's just say there was a 2 hour chase for you around the ship, but Rocket refused to help your father, and instead he helped you.

Peter Parker:
You were very young at the time, and didn't understand why you couldn't have any cookies before dinner. Your father was doing something, and Aunt May went out for the day (that rhymed!) but your father thought you were taking a nap, when really you were in the kitchen, trying to grab the cookies from the high counter. And of course, you being the tiny baby that you are, you reached as high as you could, making little grunting noises, but failed, when you saw someone stand over you, with their arms crossed.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" Your father asked, as you gasped and shouted "cookie!" But he sighed, and picked you up. You started screaming and crying, before he looked at you, and you batted your eyelashes at him. "Don't bat your eyelashes at me, they aren't working!" He exclaimed. Then, you pouted your lip, and he sighed. "Fine, one cookie, but only one!" He exclaimed, causing you to squeal and giggle, as you munched happily on your cookie.

Clint Barton:
You were in bed, sleeping peacefully, until you heard your alarm clock go off. Your eyes shot open, and you wanted to cry at the thought of going to school. You pressed the snooze button, and sat up, you then got one of the best, overthought ideas of all time; pretending to be sick. So that's what you did, you started coughing, wheezing and blowing your nose, you even crumpled up a few tissues and threw them on your floor for the effect of looking sick, and your father came into the room. "(Y/N) are you up?" Your father asked, as you started coughing. He sighed, and looked at you. "You okay?" He asked. You shook your head. "No, my throat hurts and I don't feel good" you said, he frowned and sighed. "Okay, I'll get the thermometer, if you have a fever you'll stay home" your father said. You nodded quickly, as he left your room.

You quickly panicked, and started rubbing your hand across your head, causing friction, and maybe it would make it seem like you have a fever. Once you father came back, you coughed, and he put the thermometer underneath your tongue, and waited, but once the thermometer started beeping, he frowned. "98.2, you're fine" he said, furrowing his eyebrows. You sighed, as he took the thermometer out of your mouth. "You're grounded by the way" he muttered as you gasped. "For what?!" You shouted. "For pretending to be sick, and throwing tissues on the floor, you're not missing a day of school unless you're hemorrhaging, dying or throwing up your intestines" your father said, as you groaned, and got ready for school.

Nick Fury:
Your father was heading to an important meeting, and while he was leaving, you started following him, without him knowing. You would walk around, mimicking the looks you know he would give, and also mimicking every single move he would make. But once he started talking to Maria over his walkie-talkie, you started mimicking everything he was saying, and he gave you an angry look.

"What are you doing?" He asked. You smiled. "Following my very best role model father" you said smiling. He was still frowning, and you were smiling, trying to keep in your laughs. "Don't look at me like that" he said, as you started dying laughing on the floor, and every agent was looking at you, as your father was face palming.

Phil Coulson:
Your father was quietly reading paperwork, and going over it thoroughly, until he found a stick figure drawing of him, and you, holding hands, all over the paper. Of course, he just sighed and let it go, since you were only 6 years old, but when the next 8 pages were random drawings of the avengers, that's when he stormed to your room, and opened your door, to find you drawing over more paperwork. "(Y/N), what are you doing?!" He shouted, as you looked at him and gasped. "I'm drawing! See?" You said, holding up a picture of one of your favorite stuffed animals. "Daddy, don't you like it?" You asked.

He sighed, and walked over to you, and took the paper out of your hands. "You can't use this paper (Y/N), if you want paper you can ask me for blank paper, this paper is for work" he said, as you fluttered your eyes. "Isn't every paper he same?" You asked. He smiled, but shook his head. "Oh, well okay!" You exclaimed, as he smiled, and gave you regular paper, and he hung the picture of him and you, up on the fridge.

Scott Lang:
You were around 7 years old, and your were over your fathers, watching TV with him. You were laying on his chest, and he had fallen asleep, and you glanced over at him, and gasped, and started giggling. You got up, carefully, and walked around your fathers apartment, looking for his antman suit. You started running around, and peeked into every room, before you finally walked into your fathers bedroom, and found his helmet, resting on his nightstand.

You gasped, and quickly walked over to it, and placed it on your head, and gasped, before you turned, and saw your father standing in front of you with his arms crossed. You screamed, as he gently pulled the helmet off of your head. "(Y/N), you can't wear this!" He exclaimed. "But I wanted to be like you!" You exclaimed, as he bit his bottom lip, and sighed. He picked you up, and hugged you, and gave you a big kiss on the cheek.

Loki Laufeyson:
You were with your Uncle Thor, while your father was running some errands, and he told your father to watch you. "How come yours and daddy's hair is long?" You asked, as your uncle chuckled. "Well, we just don't want to cut it!" Thor exclaimed, as you giggled. "But you and daddy look like girls, especially daddy" you giggled, as you heard someone clear their throat. You gasped, and turned your head, and saw your father.

"I look like a girl?" He asked. You nodded, but started stuttering. "Y-You look like a pretty girl!" You exclaimed, as he picked you up, and started tickling you. "D-Daddy stop!" You laughed, as your father chuckled. "You call me a girl, you get the tickle monster!" He exclaimed, as your Uncle Thor sat and watched, as his brother, being not so evil.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

117K 2.2K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
532K 8.7K 58
I am making preferences about *Steven Rogers *Tony Stark *Clint Barton *Natasha Romanoff *Bruce Banner *Pietro Maximoff *Wanda Maximoff *Thor *Loki *...
18.6K 158 71
Like the title says, Marvel Imagines, this includes BF/GF or Husb./Wife Imagines and parent ones (they're your parent). Requests are open! NO SM^T...
5.2K 36 34
Some parent preferences for the Marvel Cast.