Dancing With The Stars {A Rik...

By CutieMcCuddlesCakes

Hi my name is Skylar Jenkins and i'm 16 years old and I am the youngest professional dancer & It is my first... More

Table Of Contents
Pro Dancers & Stars
First Touch
More Then Dance Partner's
After 10 Weeks Of Dancing With The Stars

New York

764 10 1
By CutieMcCuddlesCakes

Riker's P.O.V

After we won dancing with the stars we had to leave and go to New York to be on Good Morning America! I was excited to be on Good Morning America again! I know don't get me wrong I love my bandmates but this was my time to shine! Because I won dancing with the stars this season! Plus me and Sky are this like amazing cute couple! I have been trying to come up with different way to ship our names together but they all just sound weird!

Rylar Siker Skyler these are 3 just to give the idea that I'm really bad at this!

I went on twitter and ask my fans if they could help me pick a shipname for Me and Skylar! Then I tweeted it! Almost instantly fans where tweeting back to me shipnames left and right! Alot of them where double or tripling up on the same name! They even sending me Skyker, Rylar there where even a few Riklar's I did a poll on twitter then waited to see which of the 3 I picked and which one they liked the most.

~3 days later I checked my twitter and I the poll I did was really getting good they lived us a lot!

My picks where

Skyker votes at 5.2k

Riklar votes at 6.9k

Rylar votes at 2.4k

I tweeted that we talked about it and that we like Skyker.

So that was our new ship name.

~2 years later we get married, have children and live happily ever after~

Sorry for short chapter

Starr xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
6.4K 85 23
I'm sure you've all seen Fast and Furious. There are seven movies and they're not finished making more. I love it. That's one of my top three favorit...
3.8M 246K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
9.2K 207 16
15 years later, Reba Hart looks back on her life since her husband, Brock Hart, left her and their 3 children after impregnating his dental hygienist...