Blood Moon Pack

By thebadreputation

"You promised you'd never hurt me. You said you would love me forever. But you forgot to mention that forever... More

prologue
all over again.
Caught
The Cell
a/n
mate
amore mio
a new day

PLEASE READ

11.4K 317 245
By thebadreputation

hello beautiful people:) I hope you are all doing well. I know I haven't updated this book in forever, but I was wondering if anyone still reads this book. If so, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading an updated and better version of it. I did not like how some of the book was written and the direction it was going in. It's either I rewrite it or I delete it. Please let me know what you guys think.

all the love, m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
3.3M 72.8K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...